This morning's wee on the carpet (front view)

• 2 weeks later...

I just LOVE your videos No Toilet! I bet that carpet has seen a lot of pee by now... . Just out of curiosity: where do you go for number two's? Does your building have a shared bathroom or so? Thanks for sharing your vids!

• Thanks 1
On 8/28/2021 at 9:39 AM, RDC said:

I just LOVE your videos No Toilet! I bet that carpet has seen a lot of pee by now... . Just out of curiosity: where do you go for number two's? Does your building have a shared bathroom or so? Thanks for sharing your vids!

These questions were asked before in a previous thread of mine but the answers are quite buried within that thread so here are the relevant details:

The apartment itself is the first floor of what was a two storey house which had two bathrooms but only one toilet, downstairs. During the conversion, the fact that the upstairs bathroom had NO TOILET was somehow overlooked and one was never provided. Indeed, there isn't even the pipework to plumb one to, so would it would be a pretty major job to install.

I usually deal with doing a number two by using an area of the bathroom (where the toilet should be) which is lined with newspaper to go onto, there is also an empty bucket to use. This is then disposed of in a plastic bag with the tissues and thrown in the domestic waste.

We sometimes take advantage of proper facilities elsewhere when the opportunity presents itself.

Not ideal but it serves the purpose.

• Hot 2