Hello everybody

Bucky34

I'm new to peefans but I have enjoyed pee for as long as I can remember. When I was young I would play games while peeing and i even enjoyed holding as kid I even wet the bed on purpose  and had an "accident" in elementary school during class plus I would always look for an excuse to pee outside. I love everything pee the sight, the smell, the taste, the sound, the feeling of being peed on, the feeling of letting go and being watched. I LOVE PEE!!! I am very happy I found a place of like minded people!

Edited by Bucky34
  • Like 2

And a warm, wet welcome from me. Have fun browsing the site, and contributing too when you feel like it. I know you'll find a lot of like-minded and fun people here. And while it's a cliché, the more you put in the more you get out ... a bit like drinking and peeing really 🙂 

• Haha 1
On 8/13/2021 at 1:19 AM, Kupar said:

And a warm, wet welcome from me. Have fun browsing the site, and contributing too when you feel like it. I know you'll find a lot of like-minded and fun people here. And while it's a cliché, the more you put in the more you get out ... a bit like drinking and peeing really 🙂 

Love the play on words!!

• Love 1