Such a time saver!

It is pretty much a requirement to multitask when wetting in public. You need to be doing something else when wetting to distract attention from your pee.

There is no way that I would notice that you are peeing with such a magnificent machine, That is a nice mower...

• Haha 2

Yes - good plan. This multitasking thing is quite close in concept to that of "nonchalant" peeing 🙂 

Also - are your neighbours OK, or is your garden quite secluded? I also mow the lawn naked from time to time but am mindful of newish neighbours with a young child on one side so tend to make sure I only do that during times I know he won't be playing football the other side of the fence (which has a few gaps in it).

• Like 1
14 hours ago, sexyandre88 said:

I love peeing as I do something. Here is an example as I do the lawn. It just feels so liberating doing it nonchalantly. Also because I’m a real nudist. 

19784EA4-9B63-402D-84B2-4776F8A5C070.jpeg

Hi! I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your contributions to Reddit.

• Hot 1
On 8/11/2021 at 9:32 AM, Paulypeeps said:

Such a time saver!

It is pretty much a requirement to multitask when wetting in public. You need to be doing something else when wetting to distract attention from your pee.

There is no way that I would notice that you are peeing with such a magnificent machine, That is a nice mower...

It is always easier to do something else when you are naked in the first place. Being a nudist makes it so much easier.

I always make sure that I don’t go down on equipment. I should have it checked once in a while 😄

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...