Roadside piss on a busy A-road

4 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

Eventually I came upon a lay-by with no other vehicles although it was very exposed to the road but by then I didn’t care. I pulled in and opened my passenger door. I squatted between the open door and the front wing of my car for some degree of cover and pissed onto the ground. It was too dark to see anything but for those who enjoy sound have a look at the video.

Nice one - I'm sure you felt great relief after being so desperate and it was definitely better than soaking your car in that situation.  I find laybys a great place to pee when driving on A roads and even though I'm male, I often sit on the passenger seat and pee onto the tarmac.  I do this in preference to standing up as it is less likely to draw attention.

49 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

As a general rule, there's no need to be too concerned about HGV drivers when you pee outside. They're on the road for a living, they've seen it all before and most likely had a slash outside themselves

I totally agree with this.  Lorry drivers regularly pee by their trucks in laybys - I see it all the time.  Chances are, if they are parked up for a while then they have already peed by the truck since they stopped.   They may well be asleep in their cabs anyway, but if they are not and they happen to spot you then they will either take no notice or they will discretely enjoy the view.  Either way, it won't cause you any problem and it may brighten up their day (or night).  I've also seen lady truckers pee by the side of their trucks - not often admittedly, but that's because there are less lady truckers than male.  Even at motorway services lorry drivers often pee on the tarmac rather than going inside to the services - so in future, @ukpeegirl86, I really wouldn't worry about peeing near lorries - if you are desperate to pee and a layby has only lorries in it, then just go for it - especially if it is dark.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
Guest ShyPeeMan
On 8/10/2021 at 2:28 PM, Eliminature said:

Just imagine that you are watering the grass to make it grow when you are peeing outside. ☺ 

As a general rule, there's no need to be too concerned about HGV drivers when you pee outside. They're on the road for a living, they've seen it all before and most likely had a slash outside themselves. 

I can confirm all is lorry drivers have seen plenty of people peeing in lay-bys and I regularly do that too.