Hotel room pee

8 minutes ago, 88mphArtist said:

Very hot! I recently pissed in a hotel too, under the drawers, in the cushions, and in the kettle! It gets me so fucking horny being bad. I'm glad you got the chance to spread your piss all over the room 🙂

You saying "in the kettle" does it for me - big time!  

• Hot 1
21 minutes ago, peeLIZZ said:

I was staying at the hotel yesterday with a new boyfriend.  During the day, he went on business, and I worked at the computer in the room.  I drank and pissed into a chair all day.  It got wet pretty quickly and the urine ran under the table forming a large puddle on the carpet. 
When I finished work I went to bed to watch the series on TV.  I drank 5 liters of water a day, so on each episode I could piss the bed again. The chair got morning urine and stains remained, it was not so noticeable on the bed when it dried out.

Sounds like you had a great time pissing (so much!) in that hotel room. I'm much older than you but I still love what you did. Best of all for me is "The chair got morning urine and stains remained..." I've done that and it's so satisfying! 

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 2

I like your style.  I've always wanted to just piss everywhere in a hotel room but have always backed away from being too obvious about it.

What does your boyfriend think about the wet chair, the wet bed, the puddles on the carpet and the fact that you haven't finished peeing yet?  Does it turn him on?

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1

He likes my inclinations.  Sometimes only he is dissatisfied with his increased material damage. 

21 minutes ago, Sexismygod said:

I like your style.  I've always wanted to just piss everywhere in a hotel room but have always backed away from being too obvious about it.

What does your boyfriend think about the wet chair, the wet bed, the puddles on the carpet and the fact that you haven't finished peeing yet?  Does it turn him on?