It's official ... I'm a perv

The last two weeks has completely cemented my perv status.

Why, you ask?  The olympics.  I just can't watch female athletes without seeing amazingly fit, beautiful women in skimpy costumes.  The tightly strapped breasts, the tiny knickers and prominent pudenda, the bodies ... oh the bodies!!  And fear not ladies, there's enough beef on display for everyone and there's no hiding those sausages in that skimpy lycra.  Feast your eyes ... lol.

Perving to the olympics.  Long live sport in all its forms.  😎

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I note that Queen Victoria has now been dead for more than 120 years.   It does make me wonder if we might one day get over the Victorian fad that sexual desire is a perversion.

I certainly agree that female athletes and lingerie models are deliciously desirable,  and I cannot look at them without loving the idea of touching and kissing their most intimate places, or imagining how it would feel if they wanted to cover me with their warm fragrant piss.

If that makes me a pervert,  then so be it.

• Agree 1

Queen Victoria makes the Victorian era a bit of a paradox because she herself was very enthusiastic about sex. She was most disappointed when her doctor suggested that she refrain because baring hundreds of children was taking a toll on her health.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, beachmom said:

I just love checking out the swimmers and divers in their skimpy little speedo suits, especially when they have some wood going on.

LOL, That's interesting.  I like seeing moms pulling their swimsuit aside and peeing big streams.  Causes me to have some wood going on. 😉

• Hot 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/5/2021 at 10:57 PM, PeePeePete said:

Wasn't just me then with the knicker pages in my mum's catalogue, for me it was the Trafford catalogue and shower adverts had some sneaky sexy legs as well. 

Oh memories, i would bet my whole months salary on that every guy who is born before 1990 s have eyeballing those post sell catalogues and those women nickers pages specially in their teens. Nowadays internet has took that joy out of us.haha😅

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2
On 10/26/2021 at 11:37 AM, Paulypeeps said:

Queen Victoria makes the Victorian era a bit of a paradox because she herself was very enthusiastic about sex. She was most disappointed when her doctor suggested that she refrain because baring hundreds of children was taking a toll on her health.

How many kids did she actually have? Thanks and great avatar picture.

On 12/3/2021 at 4:50 AM, Ms. Tito said:

I'm such a pervy futa, I get horny over the slightest indication of anything sexual or pee-related. I don't care what gender you are or what's in your pants, I've probably fantasized about you.

I can't help but be curious as to which exact fantasy you have associated with me, looking at my picture (yes, that's actually me). I would love to fulfill it for you, especially if it involves pee. 😉