Stories about my Mum: What the fuck is she doing???

Interesting! So is she always that shy about having to pee, even when it's just family (including you) around her? 

I'm guessing you don't personally find her attractive because most people don't see their moms that way, but has she ever shown her "hot party girl side" to you or your friends by doing something a bit naughty? You said that you and your friends have done taken the parents of some of the others out for drinks too, have any of the other moms ever given you any kind of "show"?

Well, I think she is not really shy about having to pee, maybe just about exposing herself in public. She is very shy about other bodily functions though, but I think I can't talk about it on this forum although I have a really good story. 

I cannot remember that I have every seen her "hot party girl side" besides the fact that she likes to dance and drink a few beers here and there. The only other mum we went out with was even more tame since she hardly drank at all and also wasn't too much fun in my opinion. 

Guest UnabashedUser
1 hour ago, Aiko said:

I think I can't talk about it on this forum although I have a really good story.

Sure you can. No one knows you or your mom here. Feel free to let it all hang out with your friends here. Your writing style is very erotic and I for one would love to read more.

It's hard for us even as adults to accept sometimes that parents have the same sexy feeling and actions that we have. It's tough to picture mom accepting eagerly dad's monster cock into her mouth, sucking it frantically and gratefully receiving it's full jizz discharge, or expertly maneuvering his dick into her asshole.

But we all know that's happening.

Right. I'm not talking about any sex stories here as my mum is divorced and single and since I don't live with her anymore I do not really know what's currently going on. The other story happened about a month ago and is about No. 2, which I guess is not allowed and some people might find disgusting and a turnoff. 

Guest UnabashedUser
On 8/5/2021 at 2:48 PM, Aiko said:

I know you guys might even be interested in some stories that I experienced with my 45-year-old mum. One absurd and crazy story only happened last weekend. My mum came to visit and we went out drinking with my two male flatmates to some of the bars (long story about how and why...). As my mum is rather young and fit almost all my friends think she is a real MILF and they always make jokes about who is going to get her into bed, especially since my mum is divorced and single. So, without saying, my mum was the center of attraction for the evening and my flatmates' plan was to make her a little drunk (like we had done with other parents before). I can imagine that my mum was a partygirl in her university days and she obviously enjoyed the attention from some college students in their twenties although she would never let them get her into bed, of course. 

First, my mum invited us to a nice Italian place and then we went to some bars, where to other friends joined. So it was five guys and my mum. I don't think that my mum has a weak bladder, but like most other women and girls she usually has to go to the toilet rather frequently. So we first stayed at one bar for a long time and now wanted to head to another bar (could get drinks from the bar, but had to drink outside due to Covid regulations). My mum must have "forgotten" to go to the toilet as she was busy drinking some beer mix talking to one of my friends. She wanted to go to the toilet just as we moved on, but then obviously decided to hold it. The next bar was about 15 minutes away and when we arrived, it was totally crowded with a long line outside, so we decided to get some more drinks from a kiosk and just sit at some tables outside. After a while I noticed that my mum could not sit still anymore. She was constantly bouncing her feet under the table and crossing and recrossing her legs, but she did not say anything, maybe out of shyness or I don't know why. So we all got up then and started queuing for the bar as we wanted to get new drinks and everybody needed a toilet. The line was maybe 15-20 people, but it took some time as they had to check for negative Covid tests at the entrance, etc. My mum, however, could not stand still anymore at all. She stood in front of me and she was crossing her legs hard. lifting one leg from time to time, pressing her knees together and dancing on the spot although she tried to do everything as discreetly as possible. But other people must have noticed as well that something was up as one of my friends asked her if she is okay and she just replied: "Yah..don't worry, I'm just a little cold right now." When there were only about five people in front of us, my mum suddenly announced "I will just get something quickly and will be back in no time..." and she left the queue and quickly went away. We all looked a little puzzled, but I thought that I should maybe check on her and not leave her alone as there were many drunk people and some creepy dudes around. 

She was walking quickly in her high-heels in the direction of the next bar, but I caught up with her. 

"What's up, mum?"

"What are you doing here, go back to your friends. I will come back, but I wanna be alone now..."

"Why, what are you doing...?"

She then stopped, crossed her legs really hard and said: "If you really wanna know, I have to pee so bad and there is a catastrophe about to happen any minute if I don't find a toilet...it is a freakin' emergency and I'm not gonna embarrass myself in front of my son and his friends!"

And she started speed-walking again. When she tried the next bar, there was a line as well, so she headed to one of the side streets with lots of cars. But instead of going between some cars she somehow kept walking I don't know where. Then suddenly she stopped dead again, crossed her legs and held herself with one hand on her butt. She just stood there and I was like:

"Mum! Why don't you just go between some cars!?"

"I can't walk anymore..."

"Then just go between the cars..."

"I can't walk and I'm not gonna show my butt and va-jay-jay to all the guys here..."

My mum kept standing there cross-legged and it looked really silly. Shen then tried to walk again, but after two small steps she crossed her legs again, this time quickly grabbing her crotch. While standing she took of her leather jacket, tied it around her waist. Then she opened her handbag and took out her scarf and I could not believe what I saw next. My mum opened her jeans button and zipper only a little bit, then obviously pulled down her panties a little and stuffed her scarf quickly between her panties and her vagina, somehow had her hand in her panties with her scarf for the next 20 seconds, then pulled out the scarf and threw it away on the sidewalk, took out two paper tissues from her handbag, stuffed them in her panties and pulled up her jeans again and started walking back in the direction of my friends...

I was like: What the fuck did just happen???

Think one of the reasons I have this affinity for peeing is when I was a small child,  Mom used to take me into the toilet with her when she had to pee as if I was unsupervised for any length of time, I'd get into all sorts of bad things. I was 2 or 3 or so but remember vividly as she peed, her long dress covering up any view, but was fascinated by the sound and the odor of it.

893106199.jpg?se=1628308267&ss=7fc607fe3

@UnabashedUser, "Think one of the reasons I have this affinity for peeing is when I was a small child,  Mom used to take me into the toilet with her when she had to pee as if I was unsupervised for any length of time, I'd get into all sorts of bad things. I was 2 or 3 or so but remember vividly as she peed, her long dress covering up any view, but was fascinated by the sound and the odor of it." 

My early childhood experiences were very similar to yours, at the same age. My Mom's bare thighs, always pressed tightly together, hid the interesting action, but I was free to enjoy the sounds, odors, and what little I could see. She always wiped from the rear, with her thighs still together, so I couldn't see much. But I was fascinated by the experiences, and remember them clearly, to this day.

SitPToiLegsTgthr367.jpg.c7cdd87c7b9d6db2a9c0cbfa7ce36350.jpg 

• Hot 3