13 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

enjoyed a glass or two of a nice (but affordable) red wine ... rusty old relic of a tractor ... temperature had really dropped and I was glad of my T shirt and check quilted shirt 

It's these sort of details that make your accounts so wonderful to read Goose ❤️. And seriously - thanks so much for describing your experiences. I know just what you mean when you say how you enjoy having nothing to aim for - it is a liberating feeling isn't it? Those of us with a penis almost always aim, and it's great when we don't have to.

Enjoy the rest of your time in the field later this week 🙂 

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1

Peeing naked from the waist down is very liberating - handsfree is (I imagine) even better. 

Some very sexy descriptions there. I especially liked reading about the first one. Never be afraid to get your bum out when you pee outside! It feels great! I admit, I'm a bit self conscious about posting photographs of me having a pee in anything other than a dress or modified leggings. I wouldn't want the lowered trousers to put people off. Hopefully that will change. 

The one where you decided at the last minute not to pee on the seat if the tractor and the farmer came back was quite funny, I must say! 😂 

Remember, the greenery is always grateful for your nourishment. 

• Love 1

Thank you Eli - most encouraging.  I may just find myself inspired to do a little more yet.    😉

I'll be back living on site again very soon as the whole shebang comes together - and I'll keep you and everyone else in the picture.  Perhaps with a few pictures too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Time for a quick follow-up to the post above - that all took place a week before the public event, and in the build up I was still mostly staying in the caravan with slowly more and more people arriving in the build up.  Not enough to dampen any fun, lots more peeing wherever and whenever in the outdoors.

In the few days leading immediately up to the show and for the show itself it was strictly cautious toilet peeing - far too many people about to risk anything inappropriate.  I did have an interesting couple of conversations though with one of the other team members who'd also set up camp - it started around a bonfire, drinking canned cider where I commented about the 'waking at 2am bursting for a wee', which I think possibly gave the indication that particular topic was non-taboo - a day or two later with one toilet for staff on-site and the water temporarily turned off we had a fun conversation whilst she was desperate....    At the end of the weekend she actually referred to the little wooded thicket as 'her bathroom'.   Very tame I know, but all part of the fun little tapestry of our kink.

- - - - - - - 

By the middle of the week after the event all the public had gone, and I'd been back on site to collect some of my own equipment.  I'd actually left my house in that state where I could easily have used the toilet, but decided I had a better idea.  I was pretty desperate when I arrived on site, the gates were still open and signs of a few people about doing similar tidy up jobs.

I drove over to the shed where I was collecting my first items from - which meant climbing a step ladder to disconnect some wiring - not easy when clenching.  Somehow concentrating on that was keeping my bladder in check ok.  Then with that done, I decided to take my relief.

That conversation about the woods had been dwelling on my mind, and I drove the short distance to our large storage barn and parked my car.  Then I walked around the side of it to the gateway into those woods - the one she'd been camping near.  Inside I wondered if I'd find any signs of discarded tissues, but I didn't so instead I walked a little further in, surrounded by mossy tree trunks and branches and huge rhododendron bushes.  Looking around there was no sign of any litter and any number of bushes a lady could have sheltered beneath.

I was literally pants and boxers half way down when I heard a vehicle and trailer clattering towards the other side of the barn.  Quickly I fastened up again and jogged out towards my car, slowing to a casual indifferent stroll between my own car and the guy from our team who'd seen my car.  A couple of minutes chat about how the show had gone were pleasant - for him - and torture for me, clenching together and trying to hold back a flood.

As soon as he'd gone I resumed my spot in the woods.  This time work pants and underwear at my ankles and a hands free spray of golden coloured pee onto the floor in front of me.  As my stream slowed a few splashes fell onto my clothes - and I took hold of myself, aiming back up and pushing a stream further in front.  Finally with a few too many strokes to dislodge any last drips I pulled my pants back up.

- - - - - - - 

Nearly an hour later I was just finishing off taking my equipment out of one of the other buildings, a small cabin used mostly for storage.  My mind was still in full naughty mode and my bladder wasn't full, but full enough.  I'd had enough outdoor pees over the couple of weeks, I was imagining the thought of where a desperate lady could seek relief - and looking around me.  Spare handtowels to soak up a puddle?  A couple of empty cardboard boxes?  I knew from the woods that my pee was fairly concentrated and I didn't want anyone to come back later and find the hut stinking of piss - others on the team knew I was the one using that space.

Then I spotted an empty paper cup, and put it upright on the tabletop in front of me.  Again I lowered my clothes, this time holding and aiming for the cup.  My first attempt missed, a splatter landing on the table top and then the rest hit its mark, three quarters filling the cup.  A fine golden colour...  almost looking good enough to drink.

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I wish I'd been there to share the moment in the woods. Very arousing. 

Peeing where you know someone else has peed is always sexy and fun. 

I wish you could have been there too.  I would have course turned my back but enjoyed every moment of the sound. 

And your choice entirely whether you glanced, watched intently or averted your eyes. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I wish you could have been there too.  I would have course turned my back but enjoyed every moment of the sound. 

And your choice entirely whether you glanced, watched intently or averted your eyes. 

No no, I'm an exhibitionist and you're a piss fetishist. I like to be watched, so that would be quite alright! 

(I'd have to draw a line at being touched, though! Unless it was necessary or non-sexual, obviously.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 4 weeks later...

One from just now...   not necessarily directly challenge related but here's a good place to post it.

I'm at the 'other place' for a few days (House Party at Goose's anyone...?) and as I usually do when I'm here on my own, I try to be creative.

After rather more Rioja than my usual last night I woke up in a very warm room rather dehydrated.  It's much cooler - so far this morning - out on my upstairs terrace / patio which is fairly sheltered from view. Just as well otherwise I'd have to put clothes on.

I've tackled the rehydration with about 1.5 litres of water and two mugs of filter coffee. Eventually about an hour ago I felt the start of that filtering through to my bladder and enjoyed the slowly building fullness.  By about ten minutes ago I was at that stage of not being able to sit and browse my laptop without having to clench continuously.

So eventually I decided to release, sitting on the towel with knees bent up and just relaxed, watching a golden stream arc a few inches forwards and then run over the surface of the towel, gradually soaking in and changing its colour.  As more and more soaked in and even after my last few drips had tapered off the patch was still spreading to where you see it below.

I was going to put the towel in the wash, but it's nearly dry so I may well leave it for more of the same - maybe indoors next time once it's too warm out here.

BB8F835A-5CAA-4F82-B70F-63EAB99A9430.jpeg

• Love 4
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

One from just now...   not necessarily directly challenge related but here's a good place to post it.

I'm at the 'other place' for a few days (House Party at Goose's anyone...?) and as I usually do when I'm here on my own, I try to be creative.

After rather more Rioja than my usual last night I woke up in a very warm room rather dehydrated.  It's much cooler - so far this morning - out on my upstairs terrace / patio which is fairly sheltered from view. Just as well otherwise I'd have to put clothes on.

I've tackled the rehydration with about 1.5 litres of water and two mugs of filter coffee. Eventually about an hour ago I felt the start of that filtering through to my bladder and enjoyed the slowly building fullness.  By about ten minutes ago I was at that stage of not being able to sit and browse my laptop without having to clench continuously.

So eventually I decided to release, sitting on the towel with knees bent up and just relaxed, watching a golden stream arc a few inches forwards and then run over the surface of the towel, gradually soaking in and changing its colour.  As more and more soaked in and even after my last few drips had tapered off the patch was still spreading to where you see it below.

I was going to put the towel in the wash, but it's nearly dry so I may well leave it for more of the same - maybe indoors next time once it's too warm out here.

BB8F835A-5CAA-4F82-B70F-63EAB99A9430.jpeg

A great start to the day 🙂 Enjoy more of the same later!

• Thanks 1
51 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Where were we up to...?   Since that wet towel there have been various other items and objects all received a little hydration.  More than one release just sat on the patio, leaks in clothing, and a few ideas yet.

Yesterday though I posted in Live Chat a mini 'Challenge Goose' and as it was @Bacardi responded.  Now the back-story is that a week or so ago, in the Ask Me Anything thread Bacardi asked what I would do if I was a giant the size of Godzilla.  And with that in mind, the request was for me to 'make a city' and piss on it like Godzilla.

So - with a small paintbrush and some cardboard handy - here's a before and after - no innocent city dwellers were harmed in the making of this challenge, although many have a new kink.

70CD3721-B0D3-4D38-897B-089233FA1B49.thumb.jpeg.617cb4d46b3974915c366aa558a5da54.thumb.jpeg.311076d776b1f86414731db8648f7b08.jpegC408C7B6-A1D6-4A83-B55E-A006E15C9126.thumb.jpeg.b42d9702034e2a5cbc54111dee32bd19.thumb.jpeg.c03473bd066b1fdc131edf181fc42e6b.jpeg

Amazing! Very creative and very wet. I love it! Thanks @gldenwetgoose and @Bacardi ❤️

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

I cant tell if my kink is me being super tiny or you being the size of godzilla. Either way i am soooo happy to see this again 🤩🤩 you spoil me so much, Goose. I'm so happy to have you as a friend!

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I cant tell if my kink is me being super tiny or you being the size of godzilla. Either way i am soooo happy to see this again 🤩🤩 you spoil me so much, Goose. I'm so happy to have you as a friend!

Awww shucks @Bacardi - I don't know about spoiling you, but everybody needs a good friend - and like I regularly tell another friend, 'I'm not that special really'.

• Love 2

One more little experience to share for now...

Tomorrow I'm packing up to travel home again, so working backwards I need to have any washing done (it dries super quick of course) and the house clean ready for next visit.  I'm gradually clearing out the house so this morning sorted a few boxes of rubbish.  And I've been pottering about, touching up a bit of paintwork and that kind of thing.

This afternoon I had a relatively late lunch with a can of coke and then whilst doing jobs had a litre of water.  Eventually I reached a natural conclusion point and sat at my laptop to browse the site and watch a few hard drive video clips.  I've got this thing about ladies discussing the feelings of their desperation and those are the kind of clips I was watching.  One bonus was a clip I've watched many times of Nikki / Clare Olsen, which I never noticed was the first clip of an hour long compilation.

So - that was an hour occupied, during which I realised the first stages of feeling a presence in my bladder.  My last pee had been a brief, not so hydrated one before 1pm, so a good three or four hours previously.  To add to the liquid in my bladder I opened a can of Spanish beer, ice cold straight from the fridge and made my mind up on a pair of tight denim jeans shorts with some thin white briefs underneath.

As I was watching the clip I reached that point of leg tapping and occasionally pacing just before five PM, and decided maybe foolishly that I'd wait until 5:30pm as my target.  That for me was quite a feat, particularly given the state of desperation I was in.  And to be honest there's not too much to report over that half hour.   I was pretty much continuously jiggling and shifting my weight. Getting up to pace every few minutes and then sitting down to type (I was in the middle of a conversation with a close friend).  Every time I sat down the waist band of my jeans was cutting into me, so the sitting became more and more sparse.  Pacing turned into dad-dancing and wriggling big time, as the clock on the top of my screen eventually reached 17:25.

The next five minutes were probably the hardest, just more of the same really and more intense but with a slowly changing minute count.  Just at that point, the clip I'be been watching ended and pretty much right on half past an old Tam Tam South clip started - with her just got into her hotel room, squirming just like I was, but lookign a lot cuter about it.

I checked the time count on the video clip - 8min 23sec in total...   and I guessed her hold would end a minute or so from the end - could I really manage to hold on watching her tantalising desperate wriggles?

Well - cutting to the chase, yes somehow I did.  I had dribbled very slightly twice leaving a tiny round circle on my jeans.  But I managed it.  Just.  The ache and pain had turned to that muscle spasm point and I knew there was no point hanging on. I was ready to let go.

I walked through to a downstairs tiled room and lay down flat on my back staring at the ceiling.  Laying down didn't do much to ease the need, although it did take the pressure of the waistband away.

I relaxed and unclenched the hold on my bladder, feeling a steady flow begin.  A warmth tracked upwards towards my waist, spreading slowly towards my left hip.  I pushed slightly and felt the warmth spread onto my left leg and then below me.  I've no idea how long I peed for  - or what volume.  Definitely longer than normal.  But eventually I was finished.  I lay for a minute or two enjoying the slowly spreading wetness before lifting my knees and then standing.

I squeezed out as much liquid as I could as I stood on the spot, a few trickles joining the pool on the tiled floor.  Once I was confident in no more drips I walked upstairs and stepped into the shower.  I pulled off my Tshirt, wet at the front where it had been tucked in and at the back where the pool had crept, then started the water whilst still wearing the jeans.

The shower was initially cold, soaking through the rest of the jeans and as it warmed I peeled them off.  Leaving the briefs on I massaged some shower gel around my parts, instantly growing in response to the massage, the warm water, the wet fabric and the imagination of a real wetting.  Very quickly the massage turned to something more frantic and with an embarrassing speed turned back to massaging and clean up.

Now, an hour later that's one more room mopped so I don't need to do it tomorrow and some clothes in the washing machine ready for a quick cycle and then drying outside.  I'll hang on with that though, there may be another towel or something else to go in the wash later, you never know.  

241728221_Screenshot2022-07-23at18_51_21.thumb.png.21b868eb3ad50eac6e9a2367e695bf57.png

• Hot 3
12 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Where were we up to...?   Since that wet towel there have been various other items and objects all received a little hydration.  More than one release just sat on the patio, leaks in clothing, and a few ideas yet.

Yesterday though I posted in Live Chat a mini 'Challenge Goose' and as it was @Bacardi responded.  Now the back-story is that a week or so ago, in the Ask Me Anything thread Bacardi asked what I would do if I was a giant the size of Godzilla.  And with that in mind, the request was for me to 'make a city' and piss on it like Godzilla.

So - with a small paintbrush and some cardboard handy - here's a before and after - no innocent city dwellers were harmed in the making of this challenge, although many have a new kink.

70CD3721-B0D3-4D38-897B-089233FA1B49.thumb.jpeg.617cb4d46b3974915c366aa558a5da54.thumb.jpeg.311076d776b1f86414731db8648f7b08.jpegC408C7B6-A1D6-4A83-B55E-A006E15C9126.thumb.jpeg.b42d9702034e2a5cbc54111dee32bd19.thumb.jpeg.c03473bd066b1fdc131edf181fc42e6b.jpeg

Looks like you really gave it a good soaking, good work 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Don’t you hate it when your morning coffee goes right through you?

Sorry, I’m getting my words confused - did I say hate?

5D8E02A0-0D0B-4F6B-8E01-A50FCD720F1A.thumb.jpeg.24cbd8598e044b8ff7541cae4cfb3980.jpegBDCC5614-204C-471A-941C-CD1FBED450B4.thumb.jpeg.7efca9b674bdf7c4d0ad3cda679ad71a.jpeg

Very nice! And impressive to capture that puddle in the 20 seconds before it evaporates!

3 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Very nice! And impressive to capture that puddle in the 20 seconds before it evaporates!

I'm going to do a test in the afternoon's heat and time it.  I haven't got any eggs need frying though.

• Love 1