Time for a bit of an update (and maybe a few excuses):

On 8/3/2021 at 12:07 AM, Maggie_555 said:

"... and certain furniture I'm not intending to keep..." sounds interesting. 😉 Would any of these items absorb and retain pee if your jet was directed on to them? 

On 8/3/2021 at 12:13 AM, IEnjoyPiss said:

If there is mattresses maybe go for a spray across one standing up and another lying down on your back pee maybe?

So the other day I did find myself after a couple of cans of beer laying on my back on an unmade double mattress and letting a full flow of dilute pee soak into it.  However a day or so later I tried the splash across, but it seems I was much less hydrated and hence released a more concentrated splash of yellow pee.  By the end of the day, the room seemed to be smelling like a gents public urinal, not in a good way - especially as the house is going to be locked up again soon for however long. So apologies, that's sort of put me off the idea of the pee on furniture or beds.  Sinks, showers are still fair game.

On 8/3/2021 at 12:26 AM, Eliminature said:

If you can bear it (don't burn your skin), have a try at wandering around the apartment without any clothes, letting your cock swing freely and enjoy a handsfree pee on the tiles or in the garden. That's what I'd be doing. 

On 8/4/2021 at 5:37 PM, Eliminature said:

Just pee on the floor/grass. In the heat of the Iberian Peninsula, it probably needs watering. Be careful you don't get paint on your manhood, though. 

As an aside, I hope you're wearing plenty of sun screen. Safety first! 

Hands free is definitely a regular thing anyway, I know quite a few of you appreciate that.  And yes, I have a definite spot in the garden in mind - just waiting for the right moment of need...

Whilst we're all waiting, I thought I'd tell you about an enjoyable experience away from the house yesterday:

I'd been recommended to visit a local beauty spot about 15km drive from the house, a walk through a shaded area by a river.  I made sure I was reasonably hydrated and omitted going for a pee before leaving. After all I didn't really need to go.

The drive there took me through the small town, then onto a winding road which took me up a long climb, over the top of a hill and an even longer descent, constantly twisting and winding around hairpin bends. Eventually I saw the sign for the beauty spot and turned off the road onto maybe a kilometre of rough dirt road and eventually to a car park area.  I picked a spot, it was just a large rough patch of dusty ground and maybe two dozen cars parked around the outside hiding in the shelter of trees.

From the car park I walked further up the dusty trail, which turned out to run alongside the river.  Soon I reached a narrow wooden bridge, leading to a picnic area in a wooded are full of Spanish families, all looking like they were set in for the afternoon - deck chairs, picnic hampers, bottles of drink.  The latter focussing my mind again.  There didn't seem to be any buildings, but there were plenty of little nooks and I could imagine some quiet picnic peeing going on later.  As it was there were lots of children about so I crossed back over the bridge and carried on up the trail.

I had an idea in my mind to maybe pee on a tree trunk and was happy to wait a bit longer before that though.  I walked maybe another 400m and then decided to head back towards the car park.  As I did so I looked at various potential spots.  Almost each time though, someone would walk around a corner on the trail.  At one point I headed off the trail into the wooded area near the car park - walking towards the perfect spot, only to find someone sunbathing there.

I decided the car park may give an option, but as I walked back to my hire car a middle aged Spanish couple also walked towards their van right next to me. I stood by the car for a moment, and the lady stood next to her door a few feet away.  I couldn't help but think she was waiting for me to leave and wondered if she was in need of a quick pee herself - her husband got in the van and drove it forwards a few feet more into the shade.  She still didn't get in, but stood near it the whole time.

I was feeling my own need by this point, so started my engine and slowly reversed out.  As I left the car park I could see she was walking to the front of the van with a folding camping chair.  I drove back down the dusty track to the main road and decided to take a different longer route back. The road twisted and climbed again and as it did so I looked at the various farm entrances along the way, considering parking in one and relieving my now pretty full bladder.  Ideally I wondered if I could find a disused barn or derelict farm building - but before I did so I found myself into the next town.

Typically Spanish, the high quality tarmac soon gave way to twisty cobbled streets, with just occasional signs showing I was still going the right way. The cobbles by now were playing havoc with my bladder - but there wasn't any option other than to keep driving.  Soon enough though I was back on the smooth tarmac and looking for a suitable place to stop.

I spotted a gateway which gave just enough space to pull in the car, along a straight section of road.  Getting out I realised I didn't have any cover as such, had anyone driven in either direction it would have been obvious what I was doing, but I didn't really care.  The main priority was to unleash my now full bladder which I did onto the large stone gatepost in front of me.  Relief.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
12 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Time for a bit of an update (and maybe a few excuses):

So the other day I did find myself after a couple of cans of beer laying on my back on an unmade double mattress and letting a full flow of dilute pee soak into it.  However a day or so later I tried the splash across, but it seems I was much less hydrated and hence released a more concentrated splash of yellow pee.  By the end of the day, the room seemed to be smelling like a gents public urinal, not in a good way - especially as the house is going to be locked up again soon for however long. So apologies, that's sort of put me off the idea of the pee on furniture or beds.  Sinks, showers are still fair game.

Ah well, such is life and I can understand your reluctance @gldenwetgoose. Must admit I find it exciting to think of your room smelling that way - naughty I know - but when I suggested you could pee all over a sofa or bed, so your urine would be absorbed deep into the fabric, I hadn't fully thought of the consequences for you.  Hey, thanks anyway for causing that unpleasant smell - and also for telling us about it! 😉

• Like 1
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Maggie_555 said:

Ah well, such is life and I can understand your reluctance @gldenwetgoose….

Hey, thanks anyway for causing that unpleasant smell - and also for telling us about it! 😉

The shy part in me tends to underplay some of my fun - I didn’t go into details about the earlier dilute bed release - but it definitely pressed all the right buttons for me. You can imagine the rest without me spelling it out, right? 😈

• Agree 1
On 8/8/2021 at 1:04 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

I think I owe @Eliminature a few pints of her favourite bitter...  not just for the visual imagery of a lady standing to pee in my garden here, but more for the suggestion that I should do so...

I'd had a black coffee earlier and a can of coke, then several glasses of fresh water.  No alcohol (so not sure where I got brave from).

I have a front garden which isn't at all private, but a rear yard at the house which is a little more secluded.  And it was fairly quiet, I hoped.  The need to piss had grown to the point where I was getting up from browsing to pace about, then my neighbour (who's helping with a little business) popped over with some forms to sign.  Once he'd gone I knew it was time to go.

So...  By special request....  Goose watering the flowers, hands free.  Not completely naked granted, but shorts and pants pulled low enough to definitely allow for a little bit (or two) to swing freely in the warm breeze. 

Hope you like it - I can't guarantee a repeat performance - as lovely as it would be to cross streams.

EF731FC8-7A88-4E95-956C-3A23DCF0898C.jpeg

Oh yeah! I'd love to cross streams with you - though Alfresco may get jealous! 

Water the flowers - I'm sure they're very grateful for your attention! 

Whilst I know it isn't the done thing, I think it's very daring when a grown man pulls down his trousers to pee. Of course, female garments being what they are, I have to do this every time I pee when I wear jeans/trousers. Peeing handsfree is an added bonus. I can't do that - well I could, but it wouldn't shoot forward. I need to use my hands for that. 

Great performance and a nice stream! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 8/9/2021 at 4:03 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Possibly the last in this little series from my week long trip to the sun, I'm just killing an hour before the drive to the airport to start the journey home.

Last night I made a point of eating at a restaurant I regularly dine at whilst in town. The guy that owns it is really nice, the food is great and it's a good place to visit. Plus it's only a short walk down the hill to get there.  Being the latin country, it was actually nearly 10pm before I went and I'd had a can of beer (or is it tin of beer) beforehand, then had two half-litre beers whilst eating.

Of course beer is one of those drinks where the need to go can hit instantly for me.  I had already been aiming to be full on the return walk, but knew I couldn't hold long enough to finish eating, pay and make farewell chat, so I did visit the restaurant bathroom.  I managed to release just a little and then clamped my  muscles closed until the need subsided again, and then finished my beer to let add to the three quarter full bladder.  Before I left, Fernando the owner had plied me with a local spirit of some kind, very sweet tasting after the lager style beer but good and probably very strong.

As I stepped out from the courtyard of the restaurant to cross the deserted road and follow the pathway back, my bladder was at exactly the right level. For once in my life I'd timed to perfection.  It was still warm, slight goosbumps on my arms weren't due to any chill in the air.  As I walked steadily back up the hill, I debated what to do...  I was at that full stage where the need to pee would cycle a little from comfortable and cosy fullness to having to clench, and was cycling up and down fairly quickly. It felt great and I knew I had maybe ten minutes of that nice, horny level of need feeling.  The streets seemed deserted, but at the same time I was approaching the junction to the road my house is on.  It's not unusual for someone to be outside the front of their house - so I was a little cautious.  Also I had jeans on that I'm wearing to fly home in and I didn't want to have to wash them.

I was contemplating an outdoor pee somewhere around the entrance to my house, when I suddenly realised - when I was out the other day I'd wondered about a derelict property and I was about to walk past one.  On the corner of my street is a large, modern styled two storey property. Large enough to be a bar or restaurant, but with a tiny patio I'm assuming a residential house.  Now the thing is, it's never been lived in. The paint is faded, so windows are broken and the outside is largely overgrown.  This time around I noticed one of the metal gates is wide open.

As I rounded the corner, I checked carefully and couldn't see a sign of anyone. Instantly my mind was made up. I quickly ducked in the gate as quietly as I could, and down the side of the property.  The actual 'front' of the building is on the side away from the road, facing onto fields with a series of full height glass doors. One lay smashed on the ground allowing unrestricted access. I'd just stepped in when a blue light flashed around the walls, from a passing police car (here they have steadily lit blue roof lights when on routine business).  In a panic I waited just to make sure it wasn't stopping, and it didn't.

Now by this  point I was pretty desperate and maybe with the drink was feeling bold - I stood near an internal pillar, dropped my shorts to knee level and aiming with one hand released a steady stream which ran down the masonry, I guess pooling in the floor in darkness.  Once I was done, I left hopefully as quietly as I'd walked in.  In the distance I could see two ladies walking up the hill - I'm guessing they didn't see or care, and anyway I reached my door and let myself in quickly enough.

I have to say, inside the house I was just a little excited at the thought of what I'd just done.  I made myself a Godfather cocktail (whisky, Amaretto and this time pure ice) and sat on the upstairs terrace at the back of my house.  It overlooks the rear yard where I'd stood and pee'd earlier.  As that drink soaked in, I realised I needed to pee again.  This time, again feeling braver, I did strip completely, then stood on the upstairs terrace right by the balcony wall.  Standing slightly on tiptoes, and pushing my pee in a slight upward arc I was able to pee over the parapet, splashing into the bushes on the ground a storey below. A silver arc was just visible, sparkling in the night sky.

With that moment over, I decided it would be a good idea to get to bed.  Sleep was intermittent though, dozing at times and deeper sleep at others. Whilst semi-conscious  I had delicious thoughts of ladies and gents standing peeing together off the balcony of an open air bar amongst other things. Opening a bar with a row of male and female urinals outside and unscreened...  Naked on top of the sheets I kept dozing through the night, with thoughts like that keeping me in a constant state of arousal through my more alert moments, until finally this morning I showered and took care of some long overdue personal relaxation.

- - - - - - -

I hope you've enjoyed my slightly long winded accounts of my recent trip.  Maybe even inspired a bit of sun, pee and sex ?  Hope I have.

xxx Goose 

I hope you weren't hungover after mixing your drinks! I always am if I don't stick to one beverage.

I must admit, seeing the cops pass through when I was about to covertly piss might just make me have an accident on the floor! Glad you were able to regain your composure and pee - again, with your trousers down and bottom on display. Very liberating, I imagine. 

The naked pee off the balcony sounds so daring and horny. I can imagine your arc of piss, glinting in the moonlight as it trickled down to water the bushes below. I'm certain that the bushes enjoyed being sprinkled with your own essence. 

Maybe a write up of your fantasies into a separate thread some time would be good. I for one am keen to visit (in fantasy) this imaginary bar which features male and female urinals! 😉 I have to admit, I would probably use the male ones. Every time I see a photograph of a female urinal - I've bever encountered one in real life - it doesn't seem obvious how you would use it standing up. They mainly seem to be designed for squatting and I refuse to squat. I can imagine giving up on them and going to use the male urinals instead, at least I know how to use those. Though I nust warn you, if I were wearing trousers, I'd need to drop them to knee level - though I keep my underwear on. 

Welcome back to England, I hope you enjoyed your time away - and not just for peeing. Please don't forget that the English greenery needs watering too! 😉

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I hope you weren't hungover after mixing your drinks! I always am if I don't stick to one beverage.

I must admit, seeing the cops pass through when I was about to covertly piss might just make me have an accident on the floor! Glad you were able to regain your composure and pee - again, with your trousers down and bottom on display. Very liberating, I imagine. 

The naked pee off the balcony sounds so daring and horny. I can imagine your arc of piss, glinting in the moonlight as it trickled down to water the bushes below. I'm certain that the bushes enjoyed being sprinkled with your own essence. 

Maybe a write up of your fantasies into a separate thread some time would be good. I for one am keen to visit (in fantasy) this imaginary bar which features male and female urinals! 😉 I have to admit, I would probably use the male ones. Every time I see a photograph of a female urinal - I've bever encountered one in real life - it doesn't seem obvious how you would use it standing up. They mainly seem to be designed for squatting and I refuse to squat. I can imagine giving up on them and going to use the male urinals instead, at least I know how to use those. Though I nust warn you, if I were wearing trousers, I'd need to drop them to knee level - though I keep my underwear on. 

Welcome back to England, I hope you enjoyed your time away - and not just for peeing. Please don't forget that the English greenery needs watering too! 😉

Thanks for the feedback, it makes all the difference to know I've got an appreciative audience.

The police car was definitely a real clench and hold moment, a moment of panic as to whether they'd seen me duck in there - and if I had been any more desperate then I almost certainly would have flooded my jeans. But, yes well worth it.

The balcony was pretty amazing- the house is in effect a terrace, as part of a row attached on both sides. Hence my balcony looks down on the rear yard of the houses on either side.  The family next door had been about and using their terrace up to the day before, but both sides seemed to be empty - at least I hoped they were. I can probably claim it as the furthest I've peed, although gravity did help.

• Like 3
On 8/9/2021 at 4:03 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

I was contemplating an outdoor pee somewhere around the entrance to my house, when I suddenly realised - when I was out the other day I'd wondered about a derelict property and I was about to walk past one.  On the corner of my street is a large, modern styled two storey property. Large enough to be a bar or restaurant, but with a tiny patio I'm assuming a residential house.  Now the thing is, it's never been lived in. The paint is faded, so windows are broken and the outside is largely overgrown.  This time around I noticed one of the metal gates is wide open.

As I rounded the corner, I checked carefully and couldn't see a sign of anyone. Instantly my mind was made up. I quickly ducked in the gate as quietly as I could, and down the side of the property.  The actual 'front' of the building is on the side away from the road, facing onto fields with a series of full height glass doors. One lay smashed on the ground allowing unrestricted access. I'd just stepped in when a blue light flashed around the walls, from a passing police car (here they have steadily lit blue roof lights when on routine business).  In a panic I waited just to make sure it wasn't stopping, and it didn't. Now by this  point I was pretty desperate and maybe with the drink was feeling bold - I stood near an internal pillar, dropped my shorts to knee level and aiming with one hand released a steady stream which ran down the masonry, I guess pooling in the floor in darkness.  Once I was done, I left hopefully as quietly as I'd walked in.

Oh it's so exciting to hear that you found a way to sneak into that building and take advantage of the situation. The passing police car must have made you anxious for sure, but luckily your desperation, plus perhaps the boldness you felt from the alcohol, had the effect I was hoping for as I began to read.  You pissed against an internal pillar until your overloaded bladder was empty, leaving what must have been a huge pool of urine on the floor.  With the passage of time this will cause an unpleasant smell, and eventually guys will probably have to do refurbishment work in there.  Well I hope so anyway!           

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Thank you @Simpfan and @Maggie_555 - back in good old Britain now with lots of happy thoughts, looking forward to next time. 

Good idea ‘painting’ a few walls - nearest I got to that was a quick spot in the airport multi-storey car park. In the house I did a good share of mopping floors, plenty of potential for walls next time.

Lesson learned was to be really hydrated to avoid any after-the-event lingering traces. Not always easy if it’s 43C outside (yes it was a couple of days). 

Ultimately I’ll probably have to completely clear the house and so the soft furnishings (three mattresses and a leather sofa / armchair.)  I whimped out of the sofa after my dehydrated experience. 

I’m really excited about trying the derelict building again - it’s literally a new build property that’s never been lived in, and it’s been standing empty for at least ten years. Maybe even daylight and photos next time…

Finally thank you for the appreciation on my little selfie. In complete honesty taking and publishing doesn’t come naturally to me and I really appreciate your kindness. I’m not the largest of guys, but the idea of what I was about to do was enough to arouse a bit of a boost. And with that partial swelling comes a slight increase in the pressure and hence flow (although an earlier attempt had just resulted in wet shorts…)

Thanks all. ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Hug 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, yellowii said:

Participate in a peeing contest with a woman?

I'm not sure whether that would be more of a 'challenge woman' than challenge Goose.

To be honest, it's way, way at the top of my bucket list anyway - as a guy I pee with other guys all the time at urinals, I've peed in the great outdoors with other guys.  I did a virtual online hold with a lady member here which was amazing.

Other than that, there are lady members here who will playfully talk about crossing streams with me (and others) or will talk about visiting to pee in my back yard.  Some of them live a sensible, achievable drive away and others would need a sugar daddy to buy an airline ticket - but in reality that's just fun slightly flirty virtual online talk.

So yes, challenge accepted to partake in a real life peeing contest with a like minded woman - just not sure when, how or if it will ever happen.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This seems as good a thread as any to post in…. A different kind of post this time - just a bit of honest soul bearing. 

I commented the other day about going through a bit of a lull in sexual appetite terms, and I know I’m not the only guy who gets that.  I know we don’t necessarily follow the same biological cyclic clock as our lady friends, but I do find myself with quite a pendulum swing of being less aroused by sex and / or pee - which is where I was last weekend.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve still been loving all the content here and some chats, just it hasn’t invoked quite the same caveman reactions.

I decided to channel that lessening of desires into a bit of a deliberate abstinence then. Planning for example that I’d avoid masturbating until at least the coming weekend. Sort of save my energy levels, charge the batteries as it were. 

Only problem is, I seem to have swung out of the natural lull - in fact horniness levels seem to be peaking, but I’m still wanting to keep to my plan A.

The best way I can describe the feeling now is like that tingle of a deliciously full bladder, before it gets painful, when you know you’re going to enjoy the relief when the time comes. 

In the meantime, feel free to enjoy any leakages of Goose horniness. 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

This seems as good a thread as any to post in…. A different kind of post this time - just a bit of honest soul bearing. 

I commented the other day about going through a bit of a lull in sexual appetite terms, and I know I’m not the only guy who gets that.  I know we don’t necessarily follow the same biological cyclic clock as our lady friends, but I do find myself with quite a pendulum swing of being less aroused by sex and / or pee - which is where I was last weekend.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve still been loving all the content here and some chats, just it hasn’t invoked quite the same caveman reactions.

I decided to channel that lessening of desires into a bit of a deliberate abstinence then. Planning for example that I’d avoid masturbating until at least the coming weekend. Sort of save my energy levels, charge the batteries as it were. 

Only problem is, I seem to have swung out of the natural lull - in fact horniness levels seem to be peaking, but I’m still wanting to keep to my plan A.

The best way I can describe the feeling now is like that tingle of a deliciously full bladder, before it gets painful, when you know you’re going to enjoy the relief when the time comes. 

In the meantime, feel free to enjoy any leakages of Goose horniness. 

Enjoy it yourself as well 😈

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Eliminature said:

Oh yeah! How does it feel? Liberating, I hope. 

I see you have the seat down too. Nice stream! 

Thank you !!!   My stream was initially off to the left, splattering off the seat - it's one of those seats that doesn't stay up unless standing sideways and wedging it with a knee.  (Maybe you would have preferred a sideways view?).

Since we're a household of two at the moment at I'm the only one using that bathroom, some sloppiness wasn't too much of an issue.  My initial stream also fell a little short, some splashes wetting the fly of my jeans which was sticking out a little.  I rearranged slightly for the second photo giving a stronger better aimed stream.

And yes, it felt just as good as I expected it to,

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Urrrgghh! Seats that won't stay up are so annoying - especially when you need both hands to direct the stream. I too tend to give up and pee with the seat down. I do wipe any drips with paper, though. 

If the seat stays upright, then I pee with the seat up like a man. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Realised I haven't posted a follow on at all since the original challenge - and since I'm in the same location, same house as discussed previously thought there should be some update...

Basically I flew out here on Sunday night to get some personal business arrangements sorted which could only be done locally.  Those have taken place generally successfully over the last two days, and I'm flying home tonight.  I'll confess that when I arrived on Sunday I wasn't really 'feeling it'.  The house was very quiet, Monday was a public holiday and the local bars and restaurants where I usually find another human to 'try' and converse with were closed.

However - things have brightened up a little, so here's a couple of little anecdotes...

- Tuesday was my first appointment at one of the banks, and with my 'fixer' in the city.  A city that's 80km drive from the  small town here.  I knew it would be a long meeting and hence just had half a cup of coffee and sips of water on the way into town.  I was going to his office first, so knew I could pee when I got there and before the bank.  Instead though as I parked my hire car in an underground car park, I decided to take advantage.  I'd reversed into a space surrounded by other cars, a few people about but no-one too close.  I didn't know what extent of CCTV there was but it was quite dark in the car park.  Also I should mention it's a bit of a crappy hire car, so I didn't have any qualms really about opening the tailgate as though getting something out.  Well, I did get something out and released quite a small flow onto the boot carpet.  Just a little, but enough to empty my bladder and make sure I got through the meetings without needing to go.

- Yesterday was the second bank meeting.  Different bank, different underground car park.  One of those where it was better to go down another level to find a space - so I had lots of choice, and as it was reversed into a corner space with walls on the side and behind.  Again I opened the boot, this time just releasing onto the concrete floor behind the car.  A bigger stream than the day before too.

- Last night was the first time I've actually managed to meet up with other human company, other than my man in the city.  Up here in the small town there's a hotel I've stayed at before the house was habitable and their bar was open for the first time this week. It was great to catch up with two people who I usually see when I'm here.  They tolerate my ability to try and speak the language, and was awesome to see them.  The other thing that really made my night was chatting with a couple of people online who know my kink.  The combination of a few glasses of wine and naughty chat had me in a delicious state of arousal, but also sleepy by bedtime, so I woke up in the same state of arousal.

I'm locking up and heading home later today, and I don't want to come next time to a house that's been shut up for a couple of months stinking of piss, so options are measured.  Instead after a bottle of water and lying in bed getting increasingly desperate, I put a T shirt on, wrapped a towel around my waist and went out onto the upstairs terrace.  It's barely overlooked, but there wouldn't have been much to see anyway. In the corner of the terrace is a tiled 'table' built of brick, perhaps to put a washing machine under.  So I sat on top of that, knees casually apart, feet swinging in the cool morning air.  And just relaxed.  I had a hand on my lap and felt my sudden warmth, the towel turning visibly yellow from concentrated overnight pee. Below me I felt the insides of my thighs getting wet and almost instantly chilled as the cold tiles cooled my pee.  The relief felt amazing and the sight of a splattered puddle too with a river running towards the drain sunk into the centre of the terrace.

Other than that, I've got today free.  I think I may go into town for a coffee, and probably go for a walk in the country.  I'm imagining it will be fairly deserted out of season on a weekday - so chance for a pee in nature I think.

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
14 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Realised I haven't posted a follow on at all since the original challenge - and since I'm in the same location, same house as discussed previously thought there should be some update...

Basically I flew out here on Sunday night to get some personal business arrangements sorted which could only be done locally.  Those have taken place generally successfully over the last two days, and I'm flying home tonight.  I'll confess that when I arrived on Sunday I wasn't really 'feeling it'.  The house was very quiet, Monday was a public holiday and the local bars and restaurants where I usually find another human to 'try' and converse with were closed.

However - things have brightened up a little, so here's a couple of little anecdotes...

- Tuesday was my first appointment at one of the banks, and with my 'fixer' in the city.  A city that's 80km drive from the  small town here.  I knew it would be a long meeting and hence just had half a cup of coffee and sips of water on the way into town.  I was going to his office first, so knew I could pee when I got there and before the bank.  Instead though as I parked my hire car in an underground car park, I decided to take advantage.  I'd reversed into a space surrounded by other cars, a few people about but no-one too close.  I didn't know what extent of CCTV there was but it was quite dark in the car park.  Also I should mention it's a bit of a crappy hire car, so I didn't have any qualms really about opening the tailgate as though getting something out.  Well, I did get something out and released quite a small flow onto the boot carpet.  Just a little, but enough to empty my bladder and make sure I got through the meetings without needing to go.

- Yesterday was the second bank meeting.  Different bank, different underground car park.  One of those where it was better to go down another level to find a space - so I had lots of choice, and as it was reversed into a corner space with walls on the side and behind.  Again I opened the boot, this time just releasing onto the concrete floor behind the car.  A bigger stream than the day before too.

- Last night was the first time I've actually managed to meet up with other human company, other than my man in the city.  Up here in the small town there's a hotel I've stayed at before the house was habitable and their bar was open for the first time this week. It was great to catch up with two people who I usually see when I'm here.  They tolerate my ability to try and speak the language, and was awesome to see them.  The other thing that really made my night was chatting with a couple of people online who know my kink.  The combination of a few glasses of wine and naughty chat had me in a delicious state of arousal, but also sleepy by bedtime, so I woke up in the same state of arousal.

I'm locking up and heading home later today, and I don't want to come next time to a house that's been shut up for a couple of months stinking of piss, so options are measured.  Instead after a bottle of water and lying in bed getting increasingly desperate, I put a T shirt on, wrapped a towel around my waist and went out onto the upstairs terrace.  It's barely overlooked, but there wouldn't have been much to see anyway. In the corner of the terrace is a tiled 'table' built of brick, perhaps to put a washing machine under.  So I sat on top of that, knees casually apart, feet swinging in the cool morning air.  And just relaxed.  I had a hand on my lap and felt my sudden warmth, the towel turning visibly yellow from concentrated overnight pee. Below me I felt the insides of my thighs getting wet and almost instantly chilled as the cold tiles cooled my pee.  The relief felt amazing and the sight of a splattered puddle too with a river running towards the drain sunk into the centre of the terrace.

Other than that, I've got today free.  I think I may go into town for a coffee, and probably go for a walk in the country.  I'm imagining it will be fairly deserted out of season on a weekday - so chance for a pee in nature I think.

Thanks so much for this update @gldenwetgoose - this morning's pee sounds wonderful 🙂. Have a great day!

• 2 weeks later...

Time for a quick follow-up to the post above - and a recap that I'd had a few days in a slightly warmer climate.  Still autumn, but nice in the sunshine.  I was feeling accomplished in having achieved some key bits of business and had the best part of a day free before heading to the airport and home.

Around lunchtime I threw down a can of pop and jumped into my hire car.  First stop was to see a local restaurant owner who I hadn't been able to catch up with.  They were open, but he was in the kitchen preparing food so I sat and had a coffee instead.  Then back to the car, throwing down a 500ml bottle of water.

I drove for about 15 minutes of twisty hilly roads dropping down to a local nature spot.  I riverside picnic area and a trail along an old railway line.  Last time I'd visited had been a weekend, noisy and full of families enjoying downtime.  Today there was one other car, and the place was deserted.  In the car park I changed out of my jeans and into black denim shorts before chugging down a second bottle of water and setting off on a stroll.

I'll admit I was in a pretty horny mood and wasn't caring too much what the outcome would be as I wandered off up the trail for a while. Eventually I saw three people walking back in the direction of the car park - two guys and a cute looking girl with a lovely smile as we said hello.  Apart from that I didn't see a soul, and could just feel the first pangs of water filtering through to my bladder. No real need as such.  In part I walked through the picnic area sheltered by tall trees and in part up the trail. 

IMG_5558_2.thumb.jpg.015aebde02729a914eb6067a00313ec6.jpg

After a few more minutes of strolling gently, in my imagination playing through scenarios of desperation, I decided to head off the trail under the canopy of the trees.  I was still not far from the trail, but there didn't seem to be anybody about.

I was contemplating how to most enjoy my release and decided to set up my phone camera on remote, whilst I was bent over I realised I needed to pee a little more than expected and actually allowed myself to leak a little.  Getting in position I unzipped and allowed myself to leak a little more. (Did I mention I wasn't wearing very, erm, masculine underwear...)   Thinking of a few members preferences here I decided to try and catch the perfect shot, so with shorts at my ankles and hands free I released a very refreshing arc of pee onto the forest floor, tapering off and splashing into my shorts.  (Hope you like it!)

IMG_5546_2.thumb.jpg.2113c6a07acf0b134c64adfb5c665c39.jpg

IMG_5549_2.thumb.jpg.1267e5b79dd6fafa15980c2d178ef29e.jpg 

With that out of my system I took off the pants and put the shorts back on, scrunching them up in my back pocket.   Walking around for a while I was getting increasingly aroused - partly through the liberation of what I'd just done, partly the thrill of stripping off in the forest and partly the feeling of rough denim.

I decided to amble my way back towards the car, and on the way back found myself passing back through the picnic site.  For a while I sat on a bench, thinking all sorts of horny thoughts.  Standing up again I decided to try and force out a little more pee but not expecting much success.  I knelt on the stone bench with one knee, having positioned myself with the intention of only wetting the front of my shorts.  Pushing hard until a stream started to flow, I was surprised just how long that flow carried on for and the size of the puddle left behind.

IMG_5559_2.thumb.jpg.2c975b0a934488a77d6f83e818a5795a.jpgIMG_5561_2.thumb.jpg.d67d4719bd9999faa147265911164a62.jpg

Walking slowly back to the car, the wetness soon transformed into just a slightly darker black shade of denim and by the time I reached the car park it wasn't noticeable to anyone except me.

I wondered how many other people may have sought relief amongst the trees - wondering how many people would bother going in search of the toilets somewhere across the other side of the picnic area a few hundred metres from the car park.  I've already posted the answer to that question, a quick glance around showing tissues dotted behind each of the trees marking the far side of that car park.

With that delicious thought in mind I drove back up the hill back towards the house.  Halfway up the hill I stopped, taking one of the floor mats to sit on as the dampness across my thigh was tracking downwards onto the seat upholstery and I didn't want to hand in the hire car with a wet seat.  Back in the house I washed my shorts, leaving them to dry in the house for next time as I headed off to the airport.

IMG_5557_2.thumb.jpg.281a25917e1bfceeccbc545e5604a299.jpg

(No environmental waste was left behind.... Just for the photo effect.)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Another weekend somewhere sunny…. Another outdoor pee. 

This one may need a fraction of explanation…. Out for a Sunday morning stroll a couple of km from the house to a small reservoir. 
It’s obviously a local beauty spot, a few cars dotted about with guys fishing and a couple of families camped out picnicking for the day. 

This is the view from the top of the dam, looking down onto The Valley floor and out of sight of everyone.  Just one guy, one full bladder and one long drop. Bliss. 

IMG_0058_jpg.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Another weekend somewhere sunny…. Another outdoor pee. 

This one may need a fraction of explanation…. Out for a Sunday morning stroll a couple of km from the house to a small reservoir. 
It’s obviously a local beauty spot, a few cars dotted about with guys fishing and a couple of families camped out picnicking for the day. 

This is the view from the top of the dam, looking down onto The Valley floor and out of sight of everyone.  Just one guy, one full bladder and one long drop. Bliss. 

IMG_0058_jpg.jpg

Fabulous! What a great spot for a lovely satisfying pee! Wel jel 😉