1 hour ago, WetMart said:

Great picture looks like you really had to go 

Thanks @WetMart  - the last image wearing the towel?   That was actually a fairly quick onset of suddenly needing to go, I'd had about three quarters of a 500ml bottle of water and then one mug of black filter coffee - and it was probably that which did it.

I went from fine to the point of 'could do with a pee' in maybe 15mins. The towel was nearby and I decided to wrap in it, propped my phone up with a button on my watch triggering the camera.   The actual flood lasted literally no more than 10 seconds if that, quite a lot obviously absorbed by the towel and the rest free flowing.

And within 10 minutes there was barely a watermark to show where the puddle had been, and a cooling dampness on the towel.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

Wonderful account Goose! It must have been such a thrill to be peeing in front of a big audience like that 😉. Thanks for sharing with us. 

I'm assuming none of the crowd had the slightest suspicion what was going on a few feet above them.   Shame really.

3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Not so much a challenge - but thought I'd share something from earlier this summer.  Just a case really of recycling this thread.

Earlier this summer I was professionally photographing a large live music event, which included n open air gig on a hotel rooftop in the centre of the city.  Three bands playing an hour set each as the sun gradually set and night set in.  Being principal photographer and having the right approach when talking to staff does open doors - in this case the fire escape up the the highest roof level to get shots down onto the crowd.

Because of building work I was literally the only person allowed up there, although hotel security did come and check I had permission once or twice.  So basically I was on a hotel roof top overlooking my favourite city, totally on my own.  It was rapidly getting dark, but not too cold in the summer evening air.

I'd got enough photos from up there and was thinking of heading down to the side of the stage, but decided I'd have a pee before getting there.  It was getting chillier, i'd had a couple of bottles of water and more significantly a pint of lager.  I could feel the beginning of that tingle, by no means desperate but ready at least.  I could have gone into the gents before weaving through the crowd to the stage, but where's the fun in that.  I was alone, in darkness, on a rooftop garden with astroturf and decking under my feet, a picnic bench against the wall as my photographing spot.

I had an idea probably inspired by Paulypeeps about sitting and peeing at the picnic bench, totally shielded by the bench top - but mens' jeans flies aren't really pointing the right way when sitting, unless I wanted to give myself a little golden shower.   Instead I stood close up against the balcony wall as I'd done for almost every photo I'd taken.  I undid the button flies on my jeans and use my left hand to aim against the wall.

As the band, on my deserted rooftop one floor above a couple of thousand(?) people I had the most amazing open air piss directly against the wall.   Actually my bladder was ready the release more than I expected - so not just a case of an opportunity force-some-out, but a justified release.   I suddenly had a panic as to whether there was any guttering that would channel my pee as it reacher to bottom of the wall - what if there was a gutter spout out through that wall?  My secret wouldn't have been that secret if so, many friends in the crowd knew I was there.

So I turned slightly, my pee arcing onto the astroturf to the side of the bench.  It was dark, and the noise of the gig mostly covered up the splattering.

It was definitely a most satisfying experience which alas I may have to wait a year to repeat.  And a shame you guys weren't able to join in alongside me.

Love it, Goose. So nice to make the most of an amazing opportunity. I am sure you will never forget it! 
Thanks for all the lovely finer details. I am sure we were all there with you in spirit. 💖

• 1 month later...

It's been a while since I last posted here...    And to be completely honest I've been enjoying reading and viewing the site without really creating any view-worthy content.

Cutting right back to where this started, and my inherited house in the warm climate - skipping through the pages here you'll see various accounts of my solo visits there.  Various puddles, wet towels, all of those things. And I hope you've enjoyed them as much as I have.

Now everything has its time, and this week is the time for my next visit where again I'll be there (I assume) alone.  The difference is that this time at the end of the trip I'll have sold the place - that's the plan at least.  So this week's visit gives me two days of clearing out the final things and bringing home the last bits of clothing my wife & I keep out there.

Hence I'm open again for challenges.   I had one suggestion which aligns perfectly with an incredibly hot moment of Sophie's (thanks there on so many levels!) and I think that's a definite.  I'm also going to be disposing of bedding, towels and all those things whilst I'm there - so obviously those will be getting a good send off.

But apart from more of the same as seen on the previous pages...   What suggestions does anyone else have?

5 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

What suggestions does anyone else have?

Maybe if the weather is warm enough still, and you think you'll enjoy it, setting aside a half day to do your clearing and sorting jobs around the house while bottomless and nonchalantly peeing whenever you need to (keeping very well hydrated at all times of course) might be fun. If you're going to be cleaning the place last of all, you might as well make the most of the time before that final clean up. I'd expect wet legs and feet, and lots of puddles on the tiled floors.

Or perhaps peeing from the top of the stairs and seeing if you can hit a target at ground floor level?

Whatever you do - have fun my friend!

Now then...   After what has seemed a very long journey (four hour drive last night from Northwest England to a London airport hotel, then a 5am check in for the two0and-a-half hour flight here, delays at passport and collecting hire car, then the pleasurable hour drive) now I'm here.

Quick recap for those who don't want to read back...  through a twist of fate I own a second house in Spain until very, very soon when contracts are to be signed.  I'm here to clear the last of the personal belongings, bedding etc and to sort some legal loopholes.

Recently I was chatting to Sophie about some ideas for making the very best of my last 48 hours here - and Sophie was kind enough to point to a few of her accounts by way of suggestion.  One that really hit the spot was about wetting the contents of a clothes drawer.  And here, as my first of hopefully a few experiences is my take on it.

In front of the window in the main bedroom is a chest of drawers mostly full of towels and bedding.  All of which can go in the recycling.

So after I'd waited and paced the room to being reasonably desperate, I stripped down to new grey boxers and T shirt and hoisted myself onto the drawers.   Then I relaxed and felt that amazing warmth emerge and spread across the fabric.  At first all I could feel was the warmth and it seemed like I was peeing for ages with no impact, apart from the fabric darkening.   Then a pool formed between my thighs, creeping silently ever closer to the edge of the drawer when it splattered noisily onto the towel below.

I just carried on releasing steadily, enjoying the clingy feeling of boxers and at one point feeling a delicious tickling tingle on the sides of my balls.

Finally my stream slowed, I tried to lift myself without disturbing the pool so I could catch it on a photo and then looked into the drawer.  The towel which had been folded was saturated and the quilt cover under it quite wet.  Somehow though only the tiniest bit of wetness on the wooden drawer.  Must try harder next time...

810988228_IMG_2258copy.thumb.jpg.0c797f1f753d36671637155271a92d2e.jpg

• Love 1

Quick follow-up...    That was before and just now I found myself with the need to pee growing.

I've just posted in Live Action Thread if you have any suggestions going forwards - and pretty much anything goes.

Just now though, I was half tempted to take a pissing-against-a-wall in the back yard photo, in the end I didn;t and instead just peed noisily off the back doorstep onto the concrete of the yard.  No photos this time - you can take my word on how much fun it was.

But, as I say - head over to live action for more...

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

This afternoon’s mission…. Hydrate.

8EABA1A0-4B6D-4BA4-9CF0-233801725021.thumb.jpeg.b7130c09068338128a4a70f8d47f03bf.jpeg#

And maybe work on my aim. I was standing though. 

A pretty good effort I'd say! And a lovely colour. Hope you had fun and the relief was good 🙂 

• Love 1
  • 4 months later...

Not a challenge this time - other than to myself.   For a while I've been wishing winter would come to an end, and hoping for the onset of spring.   Today I'm working from home and the skies are clear and blue outside, the sun is shining. 

I decided to spend a chunk of my lunchtime out for a bike ride, and with the intention that I'd end up with less in my bladder than when I started.  It's been a while since I've cycled - last July actually, so I was only intended a little leg stretch today.  But I opted for my lightweight road bike rather than the hybrid.  So that meant I'd get suitably kitted out with padded bib shorts (for the 70's wrestler look) with a thermal T long sleeved t shirt under and a zip up long sleeved top above.

As I was checking over the bike I knew I could easily have had a pee then, I had enough in me to - perhaps a 6 or 7 level, but instead I preferred to wait.

On the bike even in the sun felt cold, not too much of a wind but then I was cutting through the air which was cold against my legs.  I put that out of my mind, concentrating instead on enjoying being out of the house.  Now the weird thing is, no matter how much I'm bursting, sitting on the bike seat completely nulls any feeling of needing to go.  I could be at the point of wetting but just wouldn't know.  And as I cycled, that was the case.  Literally no need to go.

After about 20 minutes I was on the home leg back towards home.  I was in a frame of mind where wetting as I rode would have been fine, I didn't mind at all - but there was no feeling of needing to pee at all.  As I turned onto the roads of the estate, where in a car that psychological need to pee urgently would hit, still nothing.  I even took my weight onto one leg on the pedal but to no avail.

So instead a couple of minutes later I was back home and putting my bike away.  Then the feeling was back, that delicious 9 or so need.   I debated what to do and spotted the metal bench at the bottom of the garden which just happened to be in lunchtime sunshine.  So after locking the garage I walked over and sat down, looking at my phone for a second or two whilst I let the need build.

Then with my phone app open and on selfie mode I allowed myself to relax - for nothing to happen.  I gave a little push - and still nothing except a feeling of pressure.  I guess that my blood starved and cold penis had shrunk and my foreskin had effectively folded over inside my shorts, and with a longer concerted push I managed to start a flow of deliciously warm wee into the pad of my shorts.  I could feel the foam padding of the shorts soaking up the liquid for a while before the first drips fell silently to the grass below.  Then a steady stream.   Then as I pushed a little harder my pee found its way across my abdomen, emerging from the front of my shorts against my leg, at the point where there was no padding.

The warmth felt wonderful and didn't cool down either - the foam padding insulating that heat too.  I had wondered, if I had wet myself whilst riding how quickly it would cool and that is perhaps my answer.

Finally the flow was finished and I stood up and walked inside, peeling off the layers and putting them into the washing machine.   Double the positive endorphins in my system.

IMG_2851.thumb.jpg.6a1b635f6a72c0e642533b062d639a53.jpg IMG_2853.thumb.jpg.5518aebb34033d5b81647a0b9812c613.jpg IMG_2855.thumb.jpg.e383c99fb3a704398baeaf9923affa1d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3