Well if you are up for some more challenges Goose...

You say that you have a relative currently residing in Newcastle. Mr E and I were there a few months ago. My challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to pee into the same drain that I peed in behind the cathedral.

20220218_135757.thumb.png.3dfce845caac6d8ff104a690d062b9b1.png20220218_135923.thumb.png.eeece2816301cd986daf0218f0a0c911.png

You can see the drain there, between the white arrowheads. The next time you're up there, let us know how you get on.

Remember whilst you do it, you're releasing your pee where Eliminature released hers. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

You say that you have a relative currently residing in Newcastle. Mr E and I were there a few months ago. My challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to pee into the same drain that I peed in behind the cathedral.

20220218_135757.thumb.png.3dfce845caac6d8ff104a690d062b9b1.png20220218_135923.thumb.png.eeece2816301cd986daf0218f0a0c911.png

You can see the drain there, between the white arrowheads. The next time you're up there, let us know how you get on.

Remember whilst you do it, you're releasing your pee where Eliminature released hers. 

I'll bet you draw a lot of visitors to Newcastle, to pee in the very same drain. I might have to put England into my travel plans for the next year. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Eliminature said:

My challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to pee into the same drain that I peed in behind the cathedral.

Challenge accepted - although it could be a little while before I get chance in practice. Son is a first year in the Uni so there should be a few visits to go at yet, will just have to be one where my wife isn’t with me….

• Like 3

I have peed in that lane before, but not the drain.    I will have to rectify that at some point, but I don't have a clue when my next chance of being in Newcastle on my own will be.   Probably be quite a while I'm afraid.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 12/12/2021 at 12:45 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Another weekend somewhere sunny…. Another outdoor pee. 

This one may need a fraction of explanation…. Out for a Sunday morning stroll a couple of km from the house to a small reservoir. 
It’s obviously a local beauty spot, a few cars dotted about with guys fishing and a couple of families camped out picnicking for the day. 

This is the view from the top of the dam, looking down onto The Valley floor and out of sight of everyone.  Just one guy, one full bladder and one long drop. Bliss. 

IMG_0058_jpg.jpg

A good place to empty your bladder @gldenwetgoose but with my twist on our fetish I'd have loved to see your pee falling into the small reservoir instead.  Not possible I'm guessing from you description, with families camped out picnicking for the day, but I love the thought of you using the water in that reservoir as a toilet! 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Not a challenge by any means, well - I suppose it could be a personal challenge. 

A couple weeks ago I was in Spain for a long weekend with my wife, who doesn’t support any notion of pee kinkiness and has a bladder the size of a camel. Compared to me At least. 

After a couple of days of doing chores we decided on a day out and I took her to visit a historic palace and gardens in the city. It was about an hour or just over drive and I’d deliberately not had much to drink - if I was on my own would have been a very different story. 

Eventually we got parked in an underground car park and walked into the extensive gardens of the palace. At this point i could feel the start of a niggling need to pee, but ignored it. As we strolled though and time passed the need grew. 

Again if I’d been alone it would have been a different matter, also it was a sunday and there were people everywhere you looked. Families and children about.

As we got close to the palace - a very historic building - I spotted a sign for toilets pointing to a metal cabin type building. At the front a queue of ladies all waiting to go in through the turnstiles - and worse was the coin slot on the turnstile with a sign 60 Euro Cents to enter. I didn’t have any Euro coins at all, let alone the exact 60c needed. 

After a few more minutes strolling with my wife I was now feeling pretty desperate - to the point where peeing discretely against a building or a tree would have been an option - for me. 

‘I think that may have been the ladies entrance anyway’ I said ‘I’m just going to see if the gents is round the other side’.  That was my cover story. 

As I walked around the back of the building, which was a lot more secluded, I saw another turnstile.  Looking in, it was a corridor through the building - the entrance was on the other side and this was an exit turnstile. Between the two I could see the doors to the ladies and the gents with an empty attendant’s chair between them. 

At this point my need was pretty urgent - I managed to duck under the turnstile and into the gents.  On walking in there I found myself getting a funny look from the female attendant who was getting supplies out of a cabinet inside the gents. Maybe she’d noticed i hadn’t been in the queue at the front.  Nothing was said though and the rest of my relief was uneventful. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2022 at 2:57 PM, Eliminature said:

Oh, THAT drain! Unoriginal lol... the whole building is the biggest urinal in town. They leaned into it and installed these metal grates round all the other sides, I guess they thought any pee on this side would flow into that drain anyway?

They did some work since this photo was took. There's like an entrance ramp where the low wall was. So it got to be after closing time. But, challenge accepted! Should the photo go here or in men peeing?

Edited by Chavovich
1 hour ago, yellowii said:

Yes.  I'm not British, don't know the word. 

An example of the British love of word-play 🙂  Buttress is something that reinforces a wall; butt rest ... well, you know what that would be 🙂 

Curiously there is a strange word for a "butt rest" inside a church: "misericord". It's a folding seat that when it's tipped back you can lean back against it.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misericord 

54 minutes ago, Kupar said:

An example of the British love of word-play 🙂  Buttress is something that reinforces a wall; butt rest ... well, you know what that would be 🙂 

Curiously there is a strange word for a "butt rest" inside a church: "misericord". It's a folding seat that when it's tipped back you can lean back against it.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misericord 

Bad joke I guess.  I'm so fascinated with women peeing in a standing position that a woman resting her button a buttress to pee didn't come to mind. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

Just going from the topic title, do people on here really challenge you to pee in places?

Well, not very often lol - and if they do, I'm not always that prompt about fulfilling.

It started as a bit of fun really.  I've been into ladies peeing since, well probably longer than I realise - as well as generally perving at the fairer sex. I always used to feel guilt about it though, like I was being creepy and abusive (even if they didn't have a clue, that was how I felt).  One of the most amazing things about joining here was the realisation that there are ladies just as keen to catch a glimpse of a guy.

Now, I'm by no means an extrovert and by no means got a great positive body image, so photographing myself is still an uncomfortable thing.  But from time to time I make the effort.  Putting out a 'Challenge Goose' was a starting point, although more recently I've just been using it as a collector to make a couple of posts without starting a new thread.

(Edit - This time around inspired by @Kupar who's far more self confident with his body than I am)

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, LovesToWet said:

I have seen a few of @Kupar posts where he's been inspired and encouraged to do some pee exploits then saw your title for this topic and just thought it was a thing to challenge each other. It was tempting to try it myself

There's no reason why not...

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Some time has passed since my previous posts, and this isn't exactly a 'challenge'.

Last weekend I was involved in a working party for an annual event I'm involved in which takes place in a large field in the countryside, near home.  This time around there were about half a dozen of us working for the day.  Two of us together in one part of the field and the others some distance away.

Around lunchtime the guy I was working with headed off into the village, and I ate the sandwich I'd brought with me.  I'd had a couple of coffees in the morning and a bottle of juice whilst working, and was just comfortably full.   I'd walked down to look into one of the other parts of the field and whilst there decided it was a suitable opportunity for an outdoor pee.  I didn't take photos of the wet patch on the wooden fencing, but I'm sure you can imagine.

Later on by about mid afternoon we'd wrapped up with work, at a convenient break point and packed up tools.  The other half of the party had already finished.  All the tools away and site tidied, I spent a few minutes talking about progress to the guy i'd been working with - again conscious of the afternoon's drinks sitting in my bladder.  I had the keys to put away in a locked compartment in the barn, so agreed he was finished and I'd lock the gates on my way out.

I went and locked the other building and then back towards the barn - with an increasing desire to not just pee on a bush this time.  I was weighing up the options and eventually decided on a nice fresh air pee.  The idea was quite arousing and I found myself stiffening up.  Although it's a large field and I was the only one there, a couple of footpaths run past so I wasn't guaranteed complete privacy.  That sort of added to the thrill.

So I walked to pretty much the middle of one of the field sections, undid my belt and fly, pulling jeans and boxers down.  I know some folks here like to see a 'hands free' pants lowered pee, so I was hoping to please.  Talking of being pleased, the warm fresh air, naughtiness and anticipation had a very pleasing effect - the photos aren't my normal 'resting' stature.  I may also have had a few strokes before peeing.  Photos were taken using my phone on the ground and the remote control on my smartwatch.

If you look carefully you'll see my stream split in two - which for me is a consequence of the erection, and quite a splattery stream for the same reason.  By no means a powerful gush.

Doing that in the fresh air felt amazing, and after I sat on the edge of my car seat for a while enjoying the moment a little further, before cleaning up and driving home.

1930139788_IMG_08822.thumb.jpg.cc1f619839c1d322ece1b375d21d4729.jpgIMG_0885.thumb.jpg.53828322dbbe92cd2d94ba3807849d9a.jpg

Excellent! What a stunning place for a pee! Perhaps we should start a competition, or write a guide book: "Top Ten Most Picturesque Places to Pee in the Open Air Air" 🙂

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Oh yeah! Water that grass, Goose. 

Great work lowering your trousers and boxers. Never be afraid to do that, guys. Especially in nature. It feels so natural and liberating. 

I’m going to be ‘living’ on that field in a couple of weeks time for just about a week to prepare and facilitate an event (long story, real life best kept mostly separate from here) so I’m sure it won’t be the last.

Looking forward to breaking the silence in the countryside darkness of night with some more outdoor relaxation. 

• Like 3
19 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Oh yeah! Water that grass, Goose. 

Great work lowering your trousers and boxers. Never be afraid to do that, guys. Especially in nature. It feels so natural and liberating. 

Lowering my trousers has never been something I've done - As it seems generally easier to just open my flies or pee out of the leg of shorts.   However, I can see the attraction.   I have seen a few guys lower their trousers in public toilets, standing at the urinal with their arses on show and I always think that is a bit odd, but each to their own.

I have peed outside fully naked or with no bottoms on at all - e.g. when staying in the caravan I have sometimes stepped outside to pee in the night whilst either naked or having removed my PJ shorts and kept the shirt on top (I sometimes sleep naked, sometimes T-shirt and loose shorts style PJs).    I can agree that standing outside with nothing on and then peeing is totally liberating.

• Like 1