I’ve been really enjoying a few of the challenge me posts lately (certain of you ladies hitting the spot perfectly). 

Now, those that know me will know how careful I am to not overstep the mark, to be respectful no matter how much my inner demon wants to be filthy…

Also those who know me may know that about 18 months ago I suddenly found myself with a second home in the hills in Southern Spain. 

Right now I’m typing this from a chair on the terrace with a beer - and let’s just say it’s been a long time coming. First time I’ve been here for a year, I’m here for a week on my own for most of that time. Lots of work to do, but work hard, play hard…

So I’ve got tiled floors though, laundry dries really quickly, and certain furniture I’m not intending to keep…

So - it’s challenge Goose time. A chance to see a little more of me maybe. Hit me with your suggestions - no promises but if I like the idea you may just get lucky. Feel free to ask any questions too.  😉

• Love 2
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I’ve been really enjoying a few of the challenge me posts lately (certain of you ladies hitting the spot perfectly). 

Now, those that know me will know how careful I am to not overstep the mark, to be respectful no matter how much my inner demon wants to be filthy…

Also those who know me may know that about 18 months ago I suddenly found myself with a second home in the hills in Southern Spain. 

Right now I’m typing this from a chair on the terrace with a beer - and let’s just say it’s been a long time coming. First time I’ve been here for a year, I’m here for a week on my own for most of that time. Lots of work to do, but work hard, play hard…

So I’ve got tiled floors though, laundry dries really quickly, and certain furniture I’m not intending to keep…

So - it’s challenge Goose time. A chance to see a little more of me maybe. Hit me with your suggestions - no promises but if I like the idea you may just get lucky. Feel free to ask any questions too.  😉

"... and certain furniture I'm not intending to keep..." sounds interesting. 😉 Would any of these items absorb and retain pee if your jet was directed on to them? 

• Cheeky 1
1 minute ago, Maggie_555 said:

"... and certain furniture I'm not intending to keep..." sounds interesting. 😉 Would any of these items absorb and retain pee if your jet was directed on to them? 

Well the main sofa is leather, then there’s a couple of mattresses….?

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Eliminature said:

wandering around the apartment without any clothes, letting your cock swing freely and enjoy a handsfree pee on the tiles or in the garden. That's what I'd be doing. 

Me too 🙂

• Like 1

You have an opportunity over the course of a few days to test your range and accuracy without fear of the consequences. So... how far can you pee from the sofa? Can you hit that tile right over there? That sort of thing. 

• Like 4

Sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun.  I am guessing that you have gone out there on your own, which gives you a lot more freedom.

I would definitely love to have that opportunity and would be making the most of it much the way you are doing.

I think having the freedom to pee anywhere on the tiled floors and the terrace must be so liberating.  Even better that everything dries quickly.

Enjoy yourself! 

49 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun.  I am guessing that you have gone out there on your own, which gives you a lot more freedom.

I would definitely love to have that opportunity and would be making the most of it much the way you are doing.

I think having the freedom to pee anywhere on the tiled floors and the terrace must be so liberating.  Even better that everything dries quickly.

Enjoy yourself! 

Thank you!  Yes, it’s too hot at this time of year for my wife and as she works for the NHS doesn’t want to risk any unforeseen changes in policy and hence quarantine. 

Largely a working trip, but definitely intend to make the best of it too. 

I do have a visitor due at the weekend and he definitely knows Goose better than he knows the everyday S. I’m really looking forward to that - it’s so second nature to me having to keep a double life, just looking forward to being able to chat openly. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

That's a fine stair puddle!

It is a fine staircase to be honest...  although the wood edging just sticks up a fraction on the front of each step, otherwise I'd have covered more distance.

I didn't date it, otherwise it could have been a pee challenge contender.

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

It is a fine staircase to be honest...  although the wood edging just sticks up a fraction on the front of each step, otherwise I'd have covered more distance.

I didn't date it, otherwise it could have been a pee challenge contender.

We'll believe it was this morning, if that helps 🙂 and I see @alfresco is of the same mind 🙂 

Edited by Kupar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Day Three in the Goose house…. And a morning of painting exterior walls before it gets too hot. 

I haven’t forgotten about the challenges - they’re still on the agenda. But, work to do!

Being hot here I’ve been sensible, working in the shade and drinking lots. In fact I’ve just noticed the near empty 1.5l water bottle, and I’m on my second filter coffee of the morning now - those normally go straight through me. 

Would be a terrible nuisance wouldn’t it to break off work to use the toilet - I sense a Pee Challenge #6 coming later. 
https://peefans.com/topic/20010-pee-dare-challenges-and-results/?do=findComment&comment=278786

• Cheeky 1
5 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Day Three in the Goose house…. And a morning of painting exterior walls before it gets too hot. 

I haven’t forgotten about the challenges - they’re still on the agenda. But, work to do!

Being hot here I’ve been sensible, working in the shade and drinking lots. In fact I’ve just noticed the near empty 1.5l water bottle, and I’m on my second filter coffee of the morning now - those normally go straight through me. 

Would be a terrible nuisance wouldn’t it to break off work to use the toilet - I sense a Pee Challenge #6 coming later. 
https://peefans.com/topic/20010-pee-dare-challenges-and-results/?do=findComment&comment=278786

You sound a little like the heroine of the current illustrated story that @Gotah has been writing - though somewhat less public!  

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Just pee on the floor/grass. In the heat of the Iberian Peninsula, it probably needs watering. Be careful you don't get paint on your manhood, though. 

As an aside, I hope you're wearing plenty of sun screen. Safety first! 

1 hour ago, Eliminature said:

Just pee on the floor/grass. In the heat of the Iberian Peninsula, it probably needs watering. Be careful you don't get paint on your manhood, though. 

As an aside, I hope you're wearing plenty of sun screen. Safety first! 

I'm doing my very best not to actually be in the sunshine but yes sunscreen is high on the agenda.

I did water the 'garden' this afternoon, I say garden but more of a jungle to be honest. That's another task whilst I'm here.

Messed up with photos I'm afraid...  I'm not that good when it comes to selfies (even though I had both hands free). 

• Like 2

Just a quick update folks - not so much an apology, but more an explanation as to why I haven't flooded the page with photos.  Basically something in me is feeling just a little reserved about photographing myself in action too much.  I'm not sure what, but there you go.  Sorry!!!

If there's the interest though, I'm happy to tell of a few experiences...

And you'll have seen the Challenge #6 entry of wet shorts, and a soon to be published Challenge #7.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Kupar said:

Well, I'd be interested in reading about your adventures Goose 🙂. And of course, completely understand about the photos.

You're too kind...

Ok, two snippets for now to add to the Challenge #6 entry I posted the other day:

Firstly yesterday evening, felt like I'd accomplished a reasonable bit of necessary stuff during the day.  I'd cooked my tea accompanied by two glasses of local red wine, then I'd had a couple of cans of lager.  Finally as a nightcap I decided on another Goldenfather cocktail (Challenge #7).  Now I should mention that in the part of the world I'm in it's currently warm - like 38C warm in the afternoon and barely cooling in the evenings.

I was sitting on the upstairs terrace which is at the back of the house and only overlooked by one other property some distance away. I was sat at a patio table with my laptop in front of me, so figured that would hide anything fairly well.  Hence after one beer the T shirt had come off and after a second I was sitting naked on a towel on the plastic patio chair.  For once the instant 'I need a pee - now' hadn't hit me, in fact I realised I'd dozed off in the chair, a sign it was time for bed.

By that point I wasn't desperate, but knew I had enough pee to release, and sitting on the towel I just gently relaxed and silently emptied my bladder. I could feel the towel warming beneath me and after a few seconds later felt a few splashes on my legs as my pee dripped from the towel to the floor.

That was quite an innocent, impromptu pee, and the next one was far more premeditated.

As I walked naked into the bedroom I had a bit of an idea in my mind.  We keep clothes in the house to cut down on the amount of hand luggage we need to bring, and it's stored in the drawers next to the bed. I reached out the first thing I found, a pair of thin white cotton briefs and put them on, then lay down on top of the bedsheets to drift off to sleep.  I was expecting to be woken at some point by a full bladder, but my thought process was that it didn't matter if I had an 'accident'. Why not stay cosy and sleepy and just relax...

As it was I slept well and undisturbed until about 6am. It was still pitch black, but I think my natural body clock rather than my bladder that woke me, it was a lovely gradual waking up. I definitely needed to pee though, that full feeling before it gets painful just leading up to the point of waves of desperation.  As I lay, my mind wandered, thinking of the scenarios for future fiction chapters and pondering on the feeling.

As a short while passed the need to pee grew and I whilst I lay on my back I allowed a drop or two to escape, enjoying the feeling of the cotton dampening.  Although I could have easily relaxed there in the bed, I didn't want to. I was conscious that my overnight pee may be stronger smelling and concentrated, but also maybe the difference between accidentally and deliberately wetting the bed didn't feel right.

Those who know me on here will know what an influence thought processes and the physical feeling of peeing from a female perspective have on me. I'm fairly driven by that love of female pee, but not just the naughty exhibitionist gush, but the quiet desperation and emergency relief.  With that in mind I pondered a few scenarios.

I imagined a skirted business woman on a packed train home, standing because there are no seats, legs clenched together or maybe in a queue at a bank somewhere.  My mind flitted to one of our members, recently telling stories of her nervously peeing outdoors with her husband keeping watch.  My mind leapt on to a young mother in a summer dress, dutifully watching as her toddler enjoyed the playground. A child who has no concept that his mother is absolutely bursting for the toilet, a mother whose only solace is that she's wearing a light summer dress and standing on the grass.

So on that note I stepped out of bed onto the open area of tiled floor between the bed and window.  I imagined myself reaching the point of no return standing in the park, giving up the fight and just relaxing - which is exactly what I did.

I felt the cotton briefs dampen again, this time a warm flush extending downwards around my balls.  I felt the gentle trickle down each thigh, tickling against the hair on my legs. I allowed the very gentle release to continue, keeping it to as slow a flow as I could.  Imagining that lady with pee rolling down her legs, but not wanting to alert anyone else to what she was doing.  Normally after a few seconds of controlled release I get to the point of just relaxing and pushing the remaining bladder full out with force. This  morning though I managed to keep the gentle trickle to just that throughout, right up to the point where I wasn't even sure I was peeing any more or if it was just the cotton releasing the last of the moisture.

When I'd finished I lay back on the bed, on my back with my knees bent up.  The damp cotton still felt wonderful, cooling slightly but by no means cold.  Running fingertips over myself, the wetness felt amazing and I soon found gentle touches leading on to something much firmer.

After another half hour of very much more relaxed dozing, and daylight I had chance to look at the size of the puddle I'd created, pooled across half a dozen tiles.

So that's been last night and this morning so far...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Perhaps I've peaked a little in terms of taking full advantage of my freedom, although there is time yet for some more fun.

This morning's little moment of pleasure was just a case of standing in front of the downstairs bathroom shower tray, and releasing an upwards arc that splashed off the tiled wall, falling down to form a yellow pool in the shower tray.  I think perhaps I need a little more hydration....

Also worth sharing is a little tame moment from last night.  Nothing arousing about it per se, apart from the potential which it offers to the likeminded ladies:

Whilst I'm out here I have been doing some necessary business and also on a related note I had an invite to visit some friends locally.  I say locally, it was a 70km drive but good to catch up.  I knew that after driving for over an hour I'd enjoy having a pee somewhere before I reached their house and thought perhaps about a roadside somewhere.  As it happened the roads and towns were very quiet, a little like those American westerns where the town is deserted.  I drove through several small towns in the furnace of late afternoon heat (42C showing on the car's thermometer) and my mind wandered on the thoughts of ladies squatting beside cars on dusty farm entrances.

As I got closer to their house I realised I had fifteen minutes to spare before I was due, and also spotted a Hypermarket ahead, just a few kilometres from their house. I decided buying a bottle of wine as a gift would be a good idea, so pulled in and parked under a sunshade. I was thinking as I got out of the car and walked to the entrance about peeing against the tyre before I got back in and drove away, I could feel that my bladder was full enough to justify it.

As I walked into the air-conditioned entrance to the hypermarket, and spotted the sign 'Aseos' (toilets) I decided maybe not to wait any longer and followed the arrow, turning down the corridor leading to three doorways.  Firstly the disabled bathroom and straight ahead the entrance to the ladies'.  Immediately before that though, on the right was a propped open door into the gents toilets.  Sinks on the left, a row of stalls on the right and obviously it was the gents because straight ahead in full view from the  corridor were the urinals.

So I'll admit that the 'full view' aspect didn't immediately occur to me, but hearing the chattering of young Spanish ladies I did start to wonder how many casual glances would be made into the open doorway?  As I finished and turned casually towards the sink whilst zipping up, the corridor was depressingly empty.

Their loss lol.

• Like 1