Yesterday i decided to go and hike as i am in vacation and i have enough time to do whatever i want for the very long time, so as i prepared for the hike i was thinking that why i shouldnt combine two nice things together and do a little holding adventure at the same time. So i put on my tena pants and coupled those with black loose pants to make sure they wasnt visible at all and black also in case of possible leakage, i didnt want anyone noticing that i have protection under my pants.( there is always a change to meet other people in the hiking route, you know.)

I was already quite well hydrated even before i did start hiking but cause it was such a warm day i took 1.5 liter waterbottle with me, and i consumed it almost completely during my couple of hour hike. As i mentioned it was such a warm day and i have keep myself hydrated i started to feel a little bit desperate in the halfway on my hike and with not much longer i found myself needing to pee quite badly but it wasnt unbearable yet.

The route was quite difficult to walk at the times as there was quite big hills and rocks i must walk over and that kind of pushing and climbing didnt make good for my now quite full bladder and felt quite big leaks escaping just after i jump down of rock. After that difficult surface the end of the hike was quite easy and smooth terrain but one thing wasnt easy was my bladder..

It was getting super hard to hold it anymore and i leaked quite often and the leaks was getting longer and i felt my tena pants were quite swollen but because of my loose pants nothing was visible from the outside which was good cause i came accross with to girls who was also hiking and little bit later a guy came accross also. I say hello to both girls and the guy and leaking slowly the whole time for my already quite wet pants, i must have looked quite akward speaking of them while leaking but no one seemed to noticing anything so i move along.

Not much after that i couldnt bare it anymore and just kept leaking slowly, thankfully i was able to slow my stream down enough not to overflow my protection pants. I totally emptied my bladder in those and they did manage it without leaking, i was almost end of the hiking route now and reached back to my car and drove home to clean myself up and having some fun later on.. Hope you enjoy from my experience

Last picture is my protection pants before hiking and picture above after the trip..quite a difference.

IMG_20210729_121928.jpg

IMG_20210729_121933.jpg

IMG_20210729_125314 (3).jpg

IMG_20210729_134240 (2).jpg

IMG_20210729_135120 (2).jpg

Edited by willinglywet