My Morning Run (Part 2)

Guest UnabashedUser

So descriptive love it. Paints a scenario in my mind of  you and how erotic that can be.

Love how the experience got your love juices flowing as well.

Guest UnabashedUser
1 hour ago, Jayne78 said:

Following my wet jogging experience (see my-morning-run) I decided to go out early immediately after I had dropped the boys off at school in order to avoid the two old ladies and further embarrassment. Thankfully although I did have to squat in the bushes again I did not encounter them (or any stray dogs).

During the week a comment from (@Alfresco) got me thinking and maybe for the first time in my life I could turn an accident into a pleasurable experience. I decided to take his advice and nip into the bushes once I was sure I had been spotted.

JG1.thumb.jpg.95929349b2926890834e85acbe97c4f3.jpg

JG2.thumb.jpg.0bad2beb5a12b6306bff54b478d3fcd8.jpg

Reverting to my usual time I set out on my jog, half of me hoping I would not see them and the other half hoping I would not.

Well I rounded a corning onto a straight of about 200m and on the bench half way along were the two ladies. Immediately my heart began to pound and I felt a tingle of excitement.

For once in my life I didn't need to go, but that didn't matter.

They spotted me about 50m away, I got within 30m of them, let out a very load yelp and when I was sure they were looking I grabbed my crotch, doubled over and hobbled into the bushes.

I stood there for a couple of minutes before re-appearing.

I was sure they were watching so I checked my gusset area, which was wet (I had already jogged nearly 2 miles by this point so it wast exactly unexpected).

I began to walk in there direction checking myself again as I did so.

The dog ran up to me but returned to its owner when called.

"Are you OK dear"

"I have wet myself" I said looking down at my leggings "Didn't get them down in time"

"Oh you poor thing, at least last time you managed to hang on a while"

"It happens, especially when I am running"

"Your a bit young to be having accidents"

"Two young boys" I shrugged "I have never been very good at going to the toilet"

"I had better get going" I said and began jogging.

I sprinted home, I was so turned on by the experience, however brief it had been.

As soon as I got home my leggings were down and my vibrator was out and it wasn't long before I had a thundering orgasm.

JG3.thumb.jpg.04b5354b8f8b631dfdc0fa160f727581.jpg

Maybe accidents (pretend or not) can actually be pleasurable.

Can tell by your lovely nipple erections that you're very turned on... 👍😊

Brilliant! And very brave that you were so obvious about what you were (pretending to be)doing.  Especially hot that you were so open in talking to them afterwards.  Shame that the husband who they mentioned before wasn’t there, he would have not known where to look!   Btw, your camel toe and erect nipples are super hot as well….. thanks for the photos and I am pleased I was able to inspire you to have some pleasure from your experience.

• Like 1