My mother couldn't find the toilet and my Sister followed her

11 hours ago, 737DK737 said:

My mother, sister, and I went to a clothing store. I was dragged to hold bags.
After 1 hour my mother had to go to the toilet and gave me the handbag that I should hold. The toilets were in the basement. Shortly after she left her cell phone rang.
I quickly went to the basement to bring her the cell phone.
There was a black carpet in the basement and there were mirrors on the wall.
When I opened the first door to get into the basement, I saw my mom right behind it. She crouched in the hallway and pissed on the carpet with a thick beam. I handed her the cell phone while she relieved herself into the carpet. 
There were 3 doors in the corridor but without any lettering. I opened a door to see what's inside. Behind the first was the men's toilet. When I wanted to open the 2nd my mother stopped me. Mother: It doesn't matter now, I'll go here quickly.
When she finished calling, she gave the phone back to me.
A moment later my sister came in. 
Mother: I didn't find the toilets. 
Sister: I don't either. (Hadn't even looked) And walked a few meters behind my mom, pulled down her jeans and panties and went into ski jumping position.
Then she let her piss gush and a beam went against the wall behind her.
In the meantime my mother had finished and I gave her her tissue pack.
She cleaned herself up and dropped the tissue in her puddle.
She then gave the pack to my sister and came to me.
Mother: Let's wait for her.
Sister: I need a moment. 
She seesaw slightly up and down and waved her ass left and right while she was still gushing full stream.
A puddle formed at the bottom of the wall. As her pressure eased, it fell straight from her pussy onto the carpet.
Then she wiped herself clean too, and dropped the tissue into her puddle too.
Pulled up her panties and jeans and went carefull without stepping into her piss.
I said: I can smell what you've been doing here. Now it smelles like a toilet here. 
Mother: like a toilet basement. 
Sister: I don't care, the main thing is that we don't have to piss anymore.

My mother is so dirty, it didn't bother her that my sister pissed there too. She knew that the toilets were behind the doors when my sister came.

Nothing dirty about peeing, I've always allowed my boys to.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
On 7/29/2021 at 6:54 AM, 737DK737 said:

My mother, sister, and I went to a clothing store. I was dragged to hold bags.
After 1 hour my mother had to go to the toilet and gave me the handbag that I should hold. The toilets were in the basement. Shortly after she left her cell phone rang.
I quickly went to the basement to bring her the cell phone.
There was a black carpet in the basement and there were mirrors on the wall.
When I opened the first door to get into the basement, I saw my mom right behind it. She crouched in the hallway and pissed on the carpet with a thick beam. I handed her the cell phone while she relieved herself into the carpet. 
There were 3 doors in the corridor but without any lettering. I opened a door to see what's inside. Behind the first was the men's toilet. When I wanted to open the 2nd my mother stopped me. Mother: It doesn't matter now, I'll go here quickly.
When she finished calling, she gave the phone back to me.
A moment later my sister came in. 
Mother: I didn't find the toilets. 
Sister: I don't either. (Hadn't even looked) And walked a few meters behind my mom, pulled down her jeans and panties and went into ski jumping position.
Then she let her piss gush and a beam went against the wall behind her.
In the meantime my mother had finished and I gave her her tissue pack.
She cleaned herself up and dropped the tissue in her puddle.
She then gave the pack to my sister and came to me.
Mother: Let's wait for her.
Sister: I need a moment. 
She seesaw slightly up and down and waved her ass left and right while she was still gushing full stream.
A puddle formed at the bottom of the wall. As her pressure eased, it fell straight from her pussy onto the carpet.
Then she wiped herself clean too, and dropped the tissue into her puddle too.
Pulled up her panties and jeans and went carefull without stepping into her piss.
I said: I can smell what you've been doing here. Now it smelles like a toilet here. 
Mother: like a toilet basement. 
Sister: I don't care, the main thing is that we don't have to piss anymore.

My mother is so dirty, it didn't bother her that my sister pissed there too. She knew that the toilets were behind the doors when my sister came.

There not a thing wrong with pissing like that I hope they do more pissing on carpet 

• Like 2