my best friend sends me peeing photos

How lucky you are to have such an obliging friend, although since you've both been horny, I suggest you are both doing each other a favour in satisfying your urges.
I'd love to be beneath your friend with my mouth wrapped around her pussy when she goes. It would be interesting to know what sort of expression follows such a revelation - see if she goes "Ewwwww!" and screws her nose up, or whether she looks intrigued and slightly wistful at the prospect.
Thank her and thank you for sharing.

On 8/1/2021 at 11:24 AM, sammyedwards said:

so she went off to have her shower and texted me this photo, and then afterwards texted me admitting that she actually masturbated using the shower head thinking about how many people were going to get a sexual kick from seeing her piss

shes also given me permission to tell some stories of her drunk peeing so if anyone would like to hear some of those (including one of her pissing on me) let me know and i can make a thread of them 

I think your friend may need another shower head session if she realises just how many people are getting a huge sexual kick right now from her pictures.

And as far as the 'if anyone would like to hear some'...  goes - HELL YES...  Definitely.

so she went off to have her shower and texted me this photo, and then afterwards texted me admitting that she actually masturbated using the shower head thinking about how many people were going to get a sexual kick from seeing her piss

shes also given me permission to tell some stories of her drunk peeing so if anyone would like to hear some of those (including one of her pissing on me) let me know and i can make a thread of them 

I think your friend may need another shower head session if she realises just how many people are getting a huge sexual kick right now from her pictures.

And as far as the 'if anyone would like to hear some'...  goes - HELL YES...  Definitely.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry about your breakup.  Hope that you are OK.

Excellent experience to have your friend peeing on you.   As for asking her to pee on you again, I'd take the tack of starting with saying that you really enjoyed it and asking how it was for her.   As long as she wasn't disgusted by it, then she will probably go for it again.   To be fair, she is obviously happy taking pics and sharing and she has taken it further this once, so there is every chance that she will be willing to do it again.

• Agree 2
3 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Sorry about your breakup.  Hope that you are OK.

Excellent experience to have your friend peeing on you.   As for asking her to pee on you again, I'd take the tack of starting with saying that you really enjoyed it and asking how it was for her.   As long as she wasn't disgusted by it, then she will probably go for it again.   To be fair, she is obviously happy taking pics and sharing and she has taken it further this once, so there is every chance that she will be willing to do it again.

doing a bit better, it was pretty unexpected but it’s been almost 3 weeks so i’m definitely getting there thats for sure 

and yeah i agree, i’m seeing her again in a couple of nights time and we’re gonna be alone so i might bring it up then, she was happy to do it the first time and did it unprompted so i figured it’s definitely worth a shot to ask  

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, sammyedwards said:

sorry i’ve been MIA the last few weeks, i went through a breakup so i wasn’t exactly in the sharing mood sadly, but i’m starting to feel a little bit better so i decided to share this photo that i was sent by my best friend yesterday of her sitting on the edge of the bath peeing into the water 

we also got a bit adventurous when we were drunk last week, she slept over at my place and sat on my lap and peed on me and i swear i’ve never been harder in my entire life it may have been the hottest thing that’s ever happened to me 

i’m thinking about asking her to pee on me again but i don’t want to scare her off too much so i guess i’ll have to wait and see what happens on that front 

image.thumb.jpg.fe8998247119653c01ba53e388f5a01a.jpg

Sorry to hear about your break up.

Your friend sends some amazing pics, thank her for letting you share them with us.

And what an experience with her peeing on you. One of my favourite activities. Would she let you share a pic of that? No faces and so on obviously.

On 9/1/2021 at 7:00 PM, JesseP said:

Sorry to hear about your break up.

Your friend sends some amazing pics, thank her for letting you share them with us.

And what an experience with her peeing on you. One of my favourite activities. Would she let you share a pic of that? No faces and so on obviously.

neither of us are quite comfortable enough to take a photo of it but maybe one day lol sorry