my best friend sends me peeing photos

You are lucky to get sent these pics and now we are lucky that she is willing for you to share them with us.  Obviously you get the advantage of knowing her as a person and knowing what she looks like, which I'm sure we will not get to see as I'm sure she wouldn't want her face associated with these pics on the internet.   However definitely a cute pussy and great to see her stream.  It looks like she has been drinking plenty as it looks very dilute.  

I would echo @clearwater456's comment and would also love to see her pee outside, but I'm happy just that she is willing to share.

• Like 1

thanks for all the comments everyone, i passed them on to my best friend and she was thankful to all of you. she’s been going through a bit of a rough patch (just broke up with her bf) so she really appreciated seeing all of your kind comments 

she said that she doesn’t really feel comfortable taking photos of herself peeing outside (especially since she lives with her older sister and three young nieces) but she’d be happy to send some more photos from the toilet or peeing into the bath water for me to post 

i’m trying to convince her to make an account on here to post stuff but she’s not sure if she wants to since she’s not into pee, she only takes the photos cause it’s something that i’m into

but for now at least i’ll post any more photos to here that she sends and update with any stories about her (i have quite a few fun stories from when she’s been drunk that i’d be happy to share if she’d let me, i’ll post some if she agrees to it) 

• Like 1

@sammyedwards please thank your friend for sharing with us.  I would love to have her join us even though she is not interested maybe she might make more friends.  I'm so happy you have a person in your life who is willing to share in what others would call taboo!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, sammyedwards said:

today’s update, we’re currently in lockdown so i spent most of the day texting my best friend (both complaining about how horny we were lol) and she offered to send some photos

she was kinda hesitant cause she’s on her period at the moment (which is why she was so horny haha) so she offered to send a photo standing in the shower pissing and said i could post it as long as i added the warning that she’s on her period so i said okay but only if you’re comfortable, and she admitted to me that she pees in the shower pretty much every night which i thought was ridiculously hot cause i know i’ve showered after her on multiple occasions

so she went off to have her shower and texted me this photo, and then afterwards texted me admitting that she actually masturbated using the shower head thinking about how many people were going to get a sexual kick from seeing her piss

we may or may not have ended up sexting after that but shh that’s between us (also my boyfriend knows about all of this and he’s perfectly fine with it, he’s personally not comfortable enough to piss for me in a sexual way so he’s happy to let me have this with my best friend) 

shes also given me permission to tell some stories of her drunk peeing so if anyone would like to hear some of those (including one of her pissing on me) let me know and i can make a thread of them 

image.jpg

Beautiful! 😄  

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, sammyedwards said:

shes also given me permission to tell some stories of her drunk peeing so if anyone would like to hear some of those (including one of her pissing on me) let me know and i can make a thread of them

Yes please! And thank her on my behalf ❤️

• Love 2