Happy to be here

teelar

Hello Peefans, I'm Teelar.  I'm new and looking forward to making friends on this site.  I'm a straight male who has always enjoyed pee play but has limited experience with others.  Let's chat and see what happens.

IMG_2738 cropped.jpg

Hi and a huge welcome to a wide community.  Hopefully you're enjoying finding your way around.

One thing I will say (as encouragement more than any criticism) is that we're a forum, rather than a chat site.  Why the distinction? - well on a forum everyone can enjoy contributing to the posts and topics.  Every time one person posts, dozens can enjoy it as they read it for themselves.  It's the quickest and easiest way to get to know people and for people to learn about you.  People can of course chat through the site's messaging capability - but it's like phoning someone...  very much one-to-one, and hence an inefficient way to meet and get to know people.   And of course we're a forum of friends, not a hook up site..

So... when you say 'let's chat', if you're meaning lets browse and interact the forum posts you're onto a winner.