Getting recognized

So this thought has kept my mind busy for quite a few years actually and now I wanted to share it with you and see what you all think.

Basically, on this forum (and also on others) I've been trying to stay as anonymous as I can to avoid the risk of getting recognized, as do most of you I assume. 
But here's now what makes me wonder: Let's suppose I do get recognized here at some point by someone I know, at first you might think that it's embarassing and uncomfortable or whatever - but if you put a little more thought into it, there's not really a reason to feel embarassed. If you get recognized it means that this person, let's pretend it's a friend of yours, is also a member of this forum, therefore, has a love for peeing - and I don't know about you but in this case I wouldn't feel ashamed or uncomfortable for having the same dirty interests as my friend. In fact, having a friend who is into peeing aswell feels like the ultimate friendship goal.
Same goes for family members or simple acquaintances, if we share this passion together there's not really point on being ashamed of being recognized.
We all love when we find something in common with people don't we? Peeing is not much different than any other normal interest, except it's of course quite a perverted one.

I hope I was able to get my point across. Maybe it's not even as big of a thought as I initially assumed but hey, at least it's good to have it out of my system lol

What do you guys think? Has this ever crossed your mind aswell?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I too agree with your thoughts about "getting caught." Something I quickly noticed here in America is how really uneasy most Americans are with nudity among friends and family. This was never really the case in Europe. A random person my husband and I met on a long train trip in Germany was chatting with us over drinks and gave my husband some perspective on nudity. They at the time had a late night television game show on where couples would have to pick their mate from a group of 5 or 6 others of similar size and shape. They'd first show only their feet and they'd have to eliminate one person. They'd raise the curtain to the knee's and eliminate another. By the time they got to the necks there would only be 2 people left and they'd make their final choice. The thing was, without seeing their mates faces most of the couples couldn't pick their mate out of a crowd solely on their bodies. As this man continued to say, Americans consider the wrong body parts as being private. In Muslim Countries a woman must cover her face in public and a man must cover his with facial hair so as not to be revealing their most unique features to the public. His theory made me realize that there's really no chance that any nude photos without showing my face, could never be recognizable and nothing I have is anything unique.

As for hiding our pee fetish, many of you know that over the years many young men from this site and other have read my posts and the PM'd me asking advice from me. Many young men living at home want to be able to pee outside, in the yard,, off a porch, in the alley, ect. or even to be able to do so when they're out somewhere with their mom or sisters, but are terrified of what their moms might think about it. They come to me looking for a moms perspective, which I seem to have gathered over the years through personal conversations as well as from parenting and mothering chat boards. The boys all seem to think that I'm some uniquely permissive mom and that their moms would never understand or tolerate what I do. Over the years I've learned what questions to ask of the boys, to have them recall situations, things that their moms have said and done. The boys tend to overlook subtle hints and don't seem to be able to pickup on clues their moms have dropped. They don't seem to notice that moms never run to the beach house at the beach or to the restrooms at the pool. They don't seem to take the hint when mom says, "I don't know what to say, there's no restrooms around," or when mom seems irritated when they track into the house from the yard to pee. Once I get the boys to realize that their moms aren't so much different than I and that their moms have been subtly trying to tell them it's alright to pee in other places for some time, they eventually find the courage to test the waters with their moms. As of today, I've not heard of a single mom who didn't approve of them peeing in at least a few places around the house or in public. It's something that many moms and most boys are really afraid to bring up with one another, but when they finally do they find that their thoughts were quite similar, the places the boys have been wanting to pee are the same places their moms where subtly trying to get them to pee. 

There's really nothing to be afraid of, it's really quite a mainstream thing, but for some reason we're all afraid to admit it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

A lot of the reasoning on why I wouldn't want to be found out unless it's someone I'm sharing this fetish with or someone really open minded is due to the American/Western concepts of "cleanliness,"  Sure it's one thing to being open about someone into peeing but as soon as you start looking at "naughty" peeing and I'm sure most people would lose their minds if they found out you ever peed in a non-bathroom sink instead of the toilet, let alone anywhere (or in anything) else that is easily cleanable where there is literally no way to tell either way.

So it's one thing to come out and say, "Hey I find peeing arousing," and "Hey I find peeing arousing and sometimes pee on the floor where you're standing but I clean it using enzyme cleaner and bleach," I have a feeling most people will stop listening at "pee on the floor," and disregard any efforts you make to explain you clean up hygienically.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

It's definitely a recurring thing that 'we' of the shared kink generally wouldn't give too much of a second thought to peeing on objects, furnishings, property, even on ourselves or on other people.  Of course every one of us is different in our exact preferences - but we share a common bond so that in general even if it's not exactly 'our thing' we can at least appreciate others doing it.  Those into self wetting understand the joy that would come from being peed on, and those who enjoy peeing outdoors understand the feeling of holding, and so on...

In that cosy safe environment amongst like minded friends, it's easy to forget just how 'weird' the rest of the world can brand us.

Imagine the weirdest kink you can think of...  whatever you can think of that turns you on the least. The thing you can't imagine anyone getting off on.  For some of us it could be scat, others beastiality or perhaps paedophilia, necrophilia maybe. Extreme BDSM. Something which disgusts you. If it doesn't disgust, it at least holds zero attraction.  Now the rest of the world probably sees pee-play in that way.  The wouldn't differentiate self wetting from those things, or wouldn't differentiate between being a fan of outdoor peeing to a perverted flasher.  Essentially in the eyes of someone who isn't going to put the effort into trying to understand, then we're all part of that circus of depravity.

And perhaps that is why we find it difficult to confess, share and discuss our interests outside our network here and maybe a very small circle of people who will apply the effort to see past the shock.

Of course a huge part of the membership are testament to living everyday lives in relationships with friends and family who do live-and-let-live.  But we're always one step away from ridicule, from the spread of rumours and possibly a negative impact on our place in society.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

I have said before that whilst I try not to give away too much of my identity, I would not have a problem if someone I knew recognised me on here.   As said above, the only reason they would be here would be because they are interested in peeing anyway.   So at that point they would have to make a decision - do they keep quiet and not mention that they have identified me, or do they tell me, in which case I then know that they also have a pee interest.   If the former, then I am non the wiser, but the other person knows about me, and might start to drop hints in real life, which could develop in an interesting way.  If the latter, then we both know about each other and it opens the route to discuss in person.  So in principle, then, I don’t have a great issue if someone were to identify me here.

However, I do have two concerns -

Firstly, if the person that identified me was into say mild desperation or enjoyed peeing outside, that’s fine, but would they be shocked or offended by some of the more “adventurous” things that I have posted about?   They may not have an issue with the fact that I enjoy peeing, but would they approve of me peeing in indoor places like on hotel carpets or would they approve of me going out and deliberately trying to see girls pee outside on a night out?   Even though they have an interest in peeing, that may be a step too far for them to accept.

Secondly, posts on here come up on Google and If someone searched for something not pee related, that happened to turn up one of my posts, which led them here and then they identified me, then that could be embarrassing.   E.g. if I posted about some of my normal activities here (non pee related) that triggered a search term on something that a friend of mine does with me, then it is conceivable that they could be searching for that and my post could come up.  Many here know that I am involved in preserved railways, but say I gave away a bit too much about which railway, or which locomotives, then someone searching for that railway or loco might be led here near instantly know who I am, even though they have no interest in peeing.  That could be awkward.  This is the only reason that I don’t post anything too revealing about that subject.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Whilst I agree fully with the reasoning of the OP, I'm like most others and try to keep things pretty anonymous online.  When I post pictures or videos, I keep my face out of the frame.  When I sign up I frequently use the same username (if you see "anglotex", there's a pretty good chance it's me), but the information in my profile is made up.  I never use my real birthday.  Etc.

All that said, if someone was to spot me they'd either be at a site I'm at, which means we have a shared interest, or they've found an image some other way, in which case I'd wonder what search keys they entered.  Seems a good bet they found me because they were looking for the same stuff I'm posting so ... party on!  It would certainly be an opportunity for a conversation. 

I'm mostly nervous about those annoying wankers who immediately tell everyone else what they found.  Everyone knows they're wankers and are probably surfing these sites but they tend not to limit themselves when announcing what they found and therein in lies the trouble.  That's the most likely route for getting "outed" and it's my main reason to keep things undercover.

• Agree 2