Would you let girls pee on your carpet for fun?

Imagine this scenario:-

You have just brought home the sexiest woman of your dreams, who is drop dead gorgeous in every respect, but she has made it conditional upon you allowing her three friends to crash there too. On arrival, all four girls are desperate for a pee and want to pee all over your living room carpet for a laugh, but if you let them you'll get to see it all, and they'll even let you take pics.

Would you let them do it?

• Like 2

Hell, I'd get carried away by the sheer naughty eroticism of the idea and let them go right ahead! Fucking hell, for such a rare - unlikely to ever be repeated - treat I'd buy a new carpet afterwards if I had to! :)

• Like 2

No, as much as I'd love the perve .....

My ladies had the best reason. We like our pee fun private, "transparent" was the word they used, the people we do have over compliment us on the bathroom, but they don't know what goes on in there. If we started to get onto the carpet and furniture, it would be harder to keep secret. We basically built this room to accommodate our pee interest, and in doing so dictated where it would be done. The plastic sheet on the bed was also planned, we take care when we use it, clean it and hide it when not used. This may all go against the whole point of "naughty pee" and sorry if people don't get it, but each to their own.

Thanks

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Well my response is a definite yes, absolutely, completely, certainly. I would love to let them do that. I would probably not take any pics as I would enjoy watching them so much that I would not want to give attention to a camera.

I'm a bachelor, I know how to steam clean my own carpets and where to hire the machine. It would be well worth the effort.

I would let girls pee on my carpet with out question! I would pay girls to pee on my carpet if I could. I would take girls on weekend getaways if the promised to piss on the carpet in the hotel room. Carpet pissing is the best thing every! Every girl should try it and hopefully they will get hooked when they do!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

I have. My house has been pissed in by at least 5 ladies. Living room carpet, kitchen floor, family room carpet, family room couch, all four bedroom carpets, two closets, the wood floor in the entry way. On a chair in my master bedroom, my carpeted stairs. I hope for more. 

• Hot 1
45 minutes ago, tremayl said:

I don’t like carpet but If I had a lovely lady wanting to indulge I’d have a special room or spot in my house for her where she can pee on carpet. 

Every room I walk in I get turned on as I pass a spot I know a lady relieved herself in. You can barely see a spot if you can see it at all but I know it’s there.

• Hot 1
5 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

Every room I walk in I get turned on as I pass a spot I know a lady relieved herself in. You can barely see a spot if you can see it at all but I know it’s there.

Whoa I definitely would cherish those moments. That’s awesome! 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Jesper said:

Certainly let ladies piss on my carpet. I don't have carpets though, but I would let them if I had carpets. Then people talk about "cleaning the carpets afterwards" or "buying new carpets" - wuuooot? Why do anything - just be happy that some naughty stuff took place. The piss stains are now holy spots; each should be marked with a pic of the lady who made it. 

Besides, if anyone asks, just say the neighbour came round with their dog, it ran in and pissed on the carpet

On 6/8/2014 at 5:51 AM, steve25805 said:

Imagine this scenario:-

You have just brought home the sexiest woman of your dreams, who is drop dead gorgeous in every respect, but she has made it conditional upon you allowing her three friends to crash there too. On arrival, all four girls are desperate for a pee and want to pee all over your living room carpet for a laugh, but if you let them you'll get to see it all, and they'll even let you take pics.

Would you let them do it?

You ask as if I wouldn't pee on the carpet with them.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, definitely 100%. 

Carpet pissing is hot. Happily let any girl come soak the carpet. 

Carpet shampooers are readily available so easy enough to clean. 

One of my fantasies would be to have a girl stand at the top of the stairs and piss all the way down. 

• Like 1