Bedwetting / Bed Wetting / Bed Pee

Many thanks for all the excellent advice!

I can certainly understand the advice to not use mattress protection, but I don’t think I’ve reached that stage yet, but hopefully one day I’ll be in a more suitable situation where I’ll be able to try that as well.

At the moment, I would like to fully experience being a (deliberate / convenience) bedwetter for several weeks at a time (whilst at the same time I don’t want to risk becoming an involuntary bedwetter), before reverting to a dry bed, and then to secretly treat myself to this indulgence every now and then, or at least that’s how I see it for now, but there again I might enjoy it too much, and not be able to stop, I don’t know!

Well, yesterday I started my 3rd (attempt) cycle of bedwetting, perhaps this was my 3rd time lucky experience, but it was the best so far.

On the previous occasions, I used a light summer duvet that I brought specifically for this purpose, but it’s so light, its not only a bit cold, but its also difficult to snuggle into, so this time, I first checked that my normal duvet would fit in the washing machine, it just about did, so I decided I would carry on with my normal duvet instead.

Apart from the thicker duvet, I made the bed up like before, with a heavy towel between the waterproof mattress protector and the normal cotton protector, with the normal sheets on top of that, so any excess would be mostly soaked-up by the towel and not puddle. But when I got into bed, I quickly realised that the heavy towel was making the bed to hot, so I removed it before it got wet.

So essentially, I was back to my normal bed, because of this I was first able to sleep well for several hours. This time, I did not pre-wet the bed or drink excessively before bed, I also used the bathroom about 10 minutes before bed, although I did drink two glasses of water before getting into bed, anyway sure enough, several hours latter my now fullish bladder woke me up, where I then mostly (but not entirely) let it out fairly naturally, I did not force it at this stage, as I did not want the bed over wet, as I still needed to sleep, which I was able to do easily, because despite it being a really nice warm feeling as the pee ran off my body, I was able to snuggle into a still dry bit of my normal duvet, where the wet part seemed to mostly dry out fairly quickly.

When I woke in the morning, I was again bursting, so this time, I just forced it out all over my body and enjoyed it, being mostly covered in urine – what a feeling!

On this occasion the duvet and pillow were mostly dry, but of course the sheets and covers were soaked, but because this time I had dispensed with the heavy towel, and I guess the higher ambient temperature this time of year, the sheets, etc. were able to air dry more effectively, so tonight, and although I’ve now got a pee stained bed, it is again dry, with my previous attempt the bed was still damp / wet the next night, which obviously makes it more difficult and less comfortable to get into!

So, so far so good! I now can’t wait for bedtime again, the funny thing with this is it doesn’t matter how stressful the day may have been, there is this private and secret indulgence to privately look forward to. It’s also a bit of a buzz getting up knowing that you’re all sticky completely covered in urine, and nobody knows. I like to keep myself clean and have a good shower about 30 minutes after getting up, but it also fun knowing that under my dressing gown before showering that your covered with urine, whilst know one else realises it!

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Well, I’ve aborted my bed wetting again, and washed everything -

Although, please don’t get me wrong, I absolutely loved it, and this time was the best yet!

So, why did I stop –

Basically, this is a fairly time-consuming indulgence, where it takes quite some time to dry the sheets, etc. and because I tend to do things only in the correct order, I found that I couldn’t make my normal progress until the bed was dried and made, crazy but true.

My conclusions: -

Last time, I just let the sheets air dry whilst still on the bed, this time I dried the piss-stained sheets (discreetly) outside in the fresh air, this more less eliminated any lingering aroma, making the experience much more tolerable, as well as more comfortable to get into bed the next night.

I read on another forum that Febreze antimicrobe air freshener not just masks any aroma but eliminates it, I couldn’t find this product, but I tried a similar one, and it worked, very much negating the difficulties I had before.

I totally enjoyed the experience, and had no difficulty sleeping either, perhaps it was down to the higher ambient temperature this time of year, and now that some of the difficulties have been resolved, I will definitely be doing this again when I’ve got fewer other things to worry about and more time to relax, as there is nothing like pissing the bed and waking up soaked!

I’ve attached some pictures of my bed after each day, as well as some new videos of me pissing my bed, please give me your bed wetting experiences!

https://www.erome.com/a/9uvZiOtz

day1.jpg

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

bedwetting_day6.thumb.jpg.3717b4d2ed6ec5bfe6d7f18e96f01f33.jpgOne of my favourite peeing activities is wetting the bed. Especially in the morning when I wake up with a full bladder I enjoy to let go completely and soak everything with my warm piss. For that purpose I always keep a towel next to my bed so I can dry myself off before leaving the room. The past 6 days I have peed my bed every morning. The result is here for you to see and enjoy. Let's wait and see how long I can keep doing this before the smell gets too strong...

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/13/2022 at 7:37 PM, cirrusQuell12 said:

How bad did you have to pee?

I hadn't been holding so not badly, just for the pleasure of it 🙂 maybe I'll do another after a really long hold!

Edited by mickymoist
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...