Wetting/peeing discretely at the dance club or disco

On 7/26/2021 at 12:34 PM, Zogan said:

I can imagine that for a girl it would be very easy  to wet under her skirt under these conditions.

I just have to continue looking for the right girl

Do keep looking because I can tell you it is just about the most amazing experience when you find her! A skirt is essential and makes everything so easy and delightful!!!  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

Yes, a skirt makes peeing a lot easier as does fishnet stockings - much easier to hide the wetness. No need ever to visit the ladies when clubbing or in the pub, there is always somewhere better to pee, especially when there is carpet.

When I am in the pub I prefer to pee through my skirt in to the seat, and if I am waiting until closing time I can usually do it because no one will sit on the seat until the next day when it will have dried. Otherwise I can stand pretty much anywhere in the pub and just let my pee run down my legs, my fishnet stockings don't show the wetness and hide the trickles nicely, and I wear open heels so my shoes don't fill up with pee. Sometimes if I am sitting and want to pee but don't want to get the seat wet I will just scoot forward a bit on the seat and pee on to the back of my legs which feels nice.

When I am in the club I don't worry at all about where I pee, if I want to pee I just let it go whether I am sitting on a seat or standing. No one will see or hear peeing! There are puddles of spilled drink everywhere anyway.

I drink a lot so my pee is dilute and very plentiful. I like going to the pub and clubbing.

Do your little feet not end up really pee scented constantly getting re-soaked with pee? What about your private area? Or does the diluteness make it un-noticeable?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2021 at 1:34 PM, Zogan said:
  •  

I have read some blog where a girl tells a story where she did pee herself under her skirt at the club while waiting in the toilet line. Even twice.

Was a nice story, unfortunately I can not find it on the net any more. Maybe someone knows what I am talking about her?

For those who are interested, here is the link to this story: Conejita86 (u/Conejita86) - Reddit . Just scroll a bit down in the page.

And this story is actually a comment for another story about wetting in the club written by another person. This one person has published only this one story, so it might be that story if fake. Link is here: Accident in the bathroom line at the club last night. Humiliated. : TwoXChromosomes (reddit.com)

On 7/27/2021 at 4:49 PM, Paulypeeps said:

Yes, a skirt makes peeing a lot easier as does fishnet stockings - much easier to hide the wetness. No need ever to visit the ladies when clubbing or in the pub, there is always somewhere better to pee, especially when there is carpet.

When I am in the pub I prefer to pee through my skirt in to the seat, and if I am waiting until closing time I can usually do it because no one will sit on the seat until the next day when it will have dried. Otherwise I can stand pretty much anywhere in the pub and just let my pee run down my legs, my fishnet stockings don't show the wetness and hide the trickles nicely, and I wear open heels so my shoes don't fill up with pee. Sometimes if I am sitting and want to pee but don't want to get the seat wet I will just scoot forward a bit on the seat and pee on to the back of my legs which feels nice.

When I am in the club I don't worry at all about where I pee, if I want to pee I just let it go whether I am sitting on a seat or standing. No one will see or hear peeing! There are puddles of spilled drink everywhere anyway.

I drink a lot so my pee is dilute and very plentiful. I like going to the pub and clubbing.

With Your kind permission, Paulypeeps, I add here a link to one of Your clubbing experiences. Fits very well to this theme 🙂

Peeing in a leather skirt - Paulypeeps — LiveJournal

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 7/27/2021 at 6:44 PM, Paulypeeps said:

New pee washes out the old, and my pee is so dilute it looks, smells and tastes like warm water!

I follow your activity on the forum, I really like it.  You are one of my favorite locals 🥰

The question arose: what are you doing to dilute the urine.  Do you just drink a lot?  Sometimes, on the contrary, I want it to be bright, and sometimes it's a problem ... 
From time to time I need to piss imperceptibly, it seems to work out for you 😸 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
7 hours ago, peeLIZZ said:

I follow your activity on the forum, I really like it.  You are one of my favorite locals 🥰

The question arose: what are you doing to dilute the urine.  Do you just drink a lot?  Sometimes, on the contrary, I want it to be bright, and sometimes it's a problem ... 
From time to time I need to piss imperceptibly, it seems to work out for you 😸 

Thank you for following.

I do drink a lot - of orange juice, tea, and cola. I don't drink alcohol, if I did I would be a disaster having to drink so much! As fast as my pee comes out I drink. A typical evening will involve drinking at least four litres, and that will usually be 1l. of tea, 1l. of orange juice, and at least 2l. of cola, more if I dance till dawn.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

When Curls needed a pee, and not all the time, she often had on a mid-length skirt and panties and stockings ( not pantyhose) It was easy enough to slide forward on the seat and pee through her panties.

During the 70’s there were miniskirts, there were also Maxi’s. So with them curls wore her open platform shoes and nothing else. No panties stocking etc  Never visiting the bathroom at all.

Letting it run straight down , sometimes one leg or both. Yes carpet was best, dance floor, over to one side later in the evening. Walking around the poker machines she would let go a gusher that was quite audible.

Even standing at the crossing waiting for the lights to change she would make a little noise and a small puddle on the footpath.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

have definitely seen this a fair few times. usually girls, for various reasons (the boys’ toilets tend to have shorter lines!) but i did once see a guy at an outdoor rave just squat down and poke his dick out of the leg of his shorts and piss onto the grass. very hot, but he sadly disappeared into the crowd before i could stop him

• Like 1
  • Love 1