train my bladder

i'm planning to do some pee hold this week, to train my bladder a bit.
but I need some advice from people with more experience in big holds.
can someone give me some tips on how to do it?
Can you suggest when to drink and tasks I should do and how long should I hold on?

22 hours ago, bulge said:

I'm not going to film it for now at least, but I liked your tip.
how much should i drink?

Hey Bulge.

I have trained my bladder a few times. I can now hold 1.4l of pee fairly comfortably! A few tips for you.

1) Drink little and often. Perhaps 100ml every 20 minutes or so. This way, rather than your bladder suddenly having to stretch to contain a lot of fluid it gets time to gradually adjust to the incoming fluid.

2) Wait until you are at the point at which you'd usually pee, then set a timer for say 15 minutes. Make yourself stick to that timer.

3) Continue this over a good few days / weeks and you'll start noticing you can go a little longer each time.

4) Measure your release at the start, and every now and then measure again to see if it is working.

5) Give yourself rest days. You don't want to cause harm to your bladder!!

19 minutes ago, bulge said:

thank you for the tips
Can you make a list of tasks I have to do for a week?

That could take quite some time, and without knowing what you're capable of now might be totally useless anyway. Just see how you do, and keep us updated on if you gain some bladder capacity. 😁

3 minutes ago, bulge said:

tomorrow I'm going to start training what should I do for sure?

Drink lots of small glasses of water 20 minutes apart. See how long you can make it. Then, when your bursting, set a timer for 15 minutes and make yourself hold it that much longer.

I find that when I'm getting fairly desperate, the urgent need to pee can come (and go) in waves.  It's easy to give in and decide to pee during one of those waves, especially if it's easy to do.  But making it harder to pee - like say driving down the motorway, I can actually wait until the wave passes and then hold a lot longer.

I've done it before now - driving along a motorway at night with a full bladder...  Sign say's services in 1 mile and 15 miles... so I'll wait, and then wait at the next one and repeat.

• Like 1
Just now, bulge said:

thanks for your tip thank you very much
what challenge do you give me to do tomorrow?

I can't keep giving you challenges all the time unfortunately. I won't be able to keep thinking of them! Have a think.  You already did 5 hours. Try 5 hour 30 minutes or something like that. I am sure you will be able to think of a fun way to make it even more interesting. 😄