Exhibitionism? But like, with pee?

Following creating this account, I've been taking more time to explore this fetish. It used to be plain and simple — I like piss. Piss turns me on. But now...I feel as though there are specific situations or contexts which I like better, and I'm discovering new ones often.

So, for example, exhibitionism but with pee. Before, I could never see myself enjoying displaying my body in public, let alone having the confidence to do so, however for some reason the idea of peeing in public (not necessarily being naked or on display, but simply peeing where I know someone could walk in on the aftermath or during the creation of it) is interesting and arousing to me.

I've seen posts from people who do this so I know that even if I am weird I'm not weird alone. That being said, to people who enjoy this particular thing, how and why? Did you find you liked it right as you found you liked pee in general? Could you describe why it's appealing?

• Like 3
  • Agree 1