Hospital piss

Due to unfortunate circumstances I was in the hospital for 3 weeks. I discovered that pee is thought of as a natural function and was not embarrassing or something to hide. Many nurses saw me naked, pissing way nd didn't bat an eye.. Unfortunately I didn't get to watch them! It was the only place I was ever in that thought nothing of peeing. I pissed the bed, the toilet, the floor and they cleaned me and everything I wet with no comment.. Sturdy lot those nurses!

]

!

\                                   

a all

• Like 3
  • Hug 1
4 hours ago, muffinhuntr said:

Due to unfortunate circumstances I was in the hospital for 3 weeks. I discovered that pee is thought of as a natural function and was not embarrassing or something to hide. Many nurses saw me naked, pissing way nd didn't bat an eye.. Unfortunately I didn't get to watch them! It was the only place I was ever in that thought nothing of peeing. I pissed the bed, the toilet, the floor and they cleaned me and everything I wet with no comment.. Sturdy lot those nurses!

]

!

\                                   

a all

Hope you're doing better @muffinhuntr - we've all missed you.

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, muffinhuntr said:

]

!

\                                   

a all

Take care my friend. Hope you feel better soon.

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2021 at 12:29 PM, muffinhuntr said:

]

!

\                                   

a all

I hope your feeling better.  I had the same experience.  I had 2 bladder surgeries and a hysterectomy. Before leaving the hospital I would have to void a certain amount of pee. So they Measure how much your peeing. I also tend to have a bad reaction to anesthesia and get very over heated when I wake up from surgery. So I tend to become a little bit uninhibited about the nurses seeing my half naked. I just want to get all my clothes and sheets off to cool down. 

• Like 1

Hope you are doing better now, @muffinhuntr, sorry to hear you had to be in hospital.

My wife, when she gave birth to our daughter (some years ago now), said she just totally gave up on the idea of any semblance of privacy and modesty.   So many people ended up looking down there that she didn't bother covering up.   She also had to pee more than once whilst in labour.  The first time the nurse just told her to pee where she was as there was no way she was going to the toilet, so they just put a pad down and she peed with people in the room, then later on there was a doctor there and she pee on his hand when she was trying to push! I reckon it would take a lot to shock experienced doctors and nurses, but for new entrants to the field, it must be quite eye opening.

• Hot 1