ReWetting - Negative Effects?

So, I know I am one of the small minority that are into re-wetting on this website. It seems like a rather small niche. I quite frequently indulge in being naughty when I get the chance. I might pee the same pair of boxers a few times, or wet a few times without bothering to shower between wetting and changing. I am wondering though, has anyone here that has been naughty enough to re-wet ever caused themselves any issues? I've asked a few people directly who have said they have never had issues with infections / iritation etc, and I have found the same for the most part.

Does anyone have any info? I really enjoy it, but I hope I am not risking some serious problem it may cause that I am yet to hear of!

Thanks 😄 

I do a lot of rewetting and don't have any problem. The new fresh pee washes out the old, and as long as everything gets to dry the bacteria cannot thrive. I will often re-wet my skirts, stockings and shoes throughout the day without washing either me or my clothes.

When I get home I will often just hang my clothes up to dry rather than wash them before wearing them again. This can be a problem if I leave them too long without wetting them again, if I hang my polyester suit skirt up to dry for a whole weekend white crystals will start to form showing where I have been wetting my skirt. This does not happen if I wet it regularly every day.

With that, and rusting my mattress springs being the biggest problems, and no health problems, you should not expect to have too much trouble.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I just really fancy a full on, ridiculous rewetting day where I just consistantly pee through the same boxer briefs. I have done lots of little leaks before as well. But full on re-wettings are always incredible 😛 There is something just so naughty feeling about denying your pissy private area relief and forcing them to keep pissing themselves instead of visiting a toilet. 😛  

1 minute ago, Paulypeeps said:

Yes. it is nice to go out and just wet yourself every time you need to pee.

I'm thinking of just having a day around the house relaxing. Peeing through my boxer briefs and then pulling my jeans back up. Hopefully only the front will get wet so then I can sit down without having to worry too much. Just drinking plenty, probably a good few beers and just enjoying the relief. I have done it before but not to over the top and I haven't done it for ages. I was asking because I was wondering in case there was something I was missing and I had just been lucky when re-wetting before. 😄  

22 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I am sure that you will be fine. Tell us how you get on! I am sure that others will be inspired.

I hope so, I feel that re-wetting is like my ultimate height of pee fun. I love the naughty feeling of just totally ignoring the need to clean up and just letting my private parts cool down and dry naturally. 😄

I am trying to pick what my best option is for boxers material wise. I think Polyester are supposed to be the best (I have some), but then there is Lycra, "Microfibre" and Nylon. I have a pair of polyester ones but they aren't super comfortable as they were cheap ones. They dry fairly quickly usually, but sometimes not quick enough. They might be a blend with cotton though I'm not sure.

So many choices of material and boxer styles as well. With pouch, without pouch, briefs, not briefs etc haha.

• Like 1

Not something I’ve done often but a few weeks back in an unusually hot spell I was working in the yard all day for three days wearing boxers and my working shorts (which I didn’t change). 

I never go back to the house to pee but as it was so hot I decided to just let go when I needed, it felt so freeing and dried quickly every time. 

Definitely will do more often! 

Did have a mild panic when the UPS truck pulled up and I accepted a parcel over the fence hopefully they didn’t notice!

• Love 1

I often re-wet my clothing multiple times. I'm a big fan of diapers so I often put on briefs under the diaper as it intensifies my excitement. With the diaper I can re-wet with full bladder emptying many times and I have yet to experience any issues with infections. Once in a great while I may get a little bit of diaper rash, but unless you are into diaper wearing you wont have to worry about that.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, trienergy said:

I often re-wet my clothing multiple times. I'm a big fan of diapers so I often put on briefs under the diaper as it intensifies my excitement. With the diaper I can re-wet with full bladder emptying many times and I have yet to experience any issues with infections. Once in a great while I may get a little bit of diaper rash, but unless you are into diaper wearing you wont have to worry about that.

Perfect 😄  Sounds great that does!

• 1 year later...
On 7/30/2021 at 3:15 PM, jmatthews1995 said:

Perfect 😄  Sounds great that does!

No problems here......my personal record is 4 days in the same underpants.......from working in the garden, and not visiting the toilet.....to dribbling after visiting the toilet.

It felt great, and I've never had any problems at all.

Carry on!!!!

• Love 1
  • 6 months later...

When I'm alone at home I happen to do it and I really like it, like today. This morning I woke up and (I work from home) the first thing I did was wet my underwear. When I do rewetting instead of taking off the panties and letting them dry I like to keep them on and feel the wetness.

Right now as I write this I'm rewetting the same underwear as this morning sitting comfortably at my desk and I will continue like this until tonight always keeping up the same panties keeping them wet and never using the bathroom. 🙂

Obviously I drink more than i need to pee as much as possible

Edited by gaami
  • Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, gaami said:

When I'm alone at home I happen to do it and I really like it, like today. This morning I woke up and (I work from home) the first thing I did was wet my underwear. When I do rewetting instead of taking off the panties and letting them dry I like to keep them on and feel the wetness.

Right now as I write this I'm rewetting the same underwear as this morning sitting comfortably at my desk and I will continue like this until tonight always keeping up the same panties keeping them wet and never using the bathroom. 🙂

Obviously I drink more than i need to pee as much as possible

That sounds like the perfect day to me! Are you still enjoying it now? 😀

• Agree 1

I continued utill late afternoon, after a few hours the panties were too wet to absorb any more piss, so the pee basically dripped directly onto the chair and onto the floor. I ended up peeing in the same panties 8 times without ever taking them off.

• Like 1