Edging and teasing.

I have met one girl and she is quite open minded person to be said..and that is a nice bonus indeed. Tonight we have had fun time together and now she is teasing me with a vibrating machine and she really like to edging me.. I cant tell how bad i want to come right now.. damn she is girl i like.

She doesnt want to be active at here, atleas tfor now but she doesnt have anything against me keep posting up here and sharing my experiences with you guys. So i might post a few pics after myself being tortured enough by her..

She promised that she will make me cum in my pants and she is determinent to do that happen, so let see how it goes. I am afraid she might be right on that..

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
7 minutes ago, willinglywet said:

I have met one girl and she is quite open minded person to be said..and that is a nice bonus indeed. Tonight we have had fun time together and now she is teasing me with a vibrating machine and she really like to edging me.. I cant tell how bad i want to come right now.. damn she is girl i like.

She doesnt want to be active at here, atleas tfor now but she doesnt have anything against me keep posting up here and sharing my experiences with you guys. So i might post a few pics after myself being tortured enough by her..

She promised that she will make me cum in my pants and she is determinent to do that happen, so let see how it goes. I am afraid she might be right on that..

She sounds fantastic! And I am so pleased for you you've found her - enjoy your evening ... I am sure she will 😉 

Edited by Kupar
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

A big high five to her from all of us - and tell her "Goose says, make him wait a bit longer...  " 😉

Thanks..had to enjoy these special times..they are not too common by any means. Hopefully she will make her own account here in some time.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Kupar said:

She sounds fantastic! And I am so pleased for you you've found her - enjoy your evening ... I am sure she will 😉 

She is fantastic! and hopefully she makes a own account to here but if not..well not a problem. She is quite carefull with her privateness. And cant really argue with that.

• Love 1