My Evening Relaxation

1 hour ago, jmatthews1995 said:

So, today has been super stressful. I have been in an air conditioned office all day which was lovely, but work was really getting to me. I finally left at around 5:00pm. I had been drinking TONNES at work, and got a text about an hour before leaving from my housemate saying he was going to stay at his girlfriends house tonight so the house was free to me.

I quickly drank a couple more big glasses of water, and then, on leaving, I was already rather full! A 30 minute drive home had me totally bursting. I quickly ran inside, my poor bladder throbbing and my cock spasming with desperation. I pulled my work clothes and boxers off, and quickly slid into a freshly washed pair of swim shorts that I use to sunbathe. Getting undressed with a bladder so full was like pure torture for my quivering pee muscles. I felt like it was just going to spray out uncontrolably all over my bedroom floor. Luckily, I forced my pee muscles to keep control. I wasn't allowing them relief just yet. Not until I was happy with what I was wearing and where I was! I was determined to get a drink before I peed, but filling up a cup standing at the sink with a bladder so full as almost the final staw for my poor pee muscles. I could feel them literally pulsing with desperation, each time re-clamping them and forcing them to contain my huge bladder.

I quickly grabbed my laptop to bring out onto the patio and rushed into the back garden.

I dived onto one of the outdoor chairs and as soon as I had settled, my muscles relaxed. The warm jet of pee errupted from my aching penis and totally drenched the front of my swim shorts, quickly flooding through them, and splashing onto the patio below. I'm sure I peed for near enough an entire minute.

As soon as I had finished, I quickly swapped into the sun lounger on the grass, and have been lay there for about 30 minutes now just drying out, letting the breeze waft up my shorts to dry and cool my naughty pissy little guy!

I quickly sat back on the outdoor chair to type this up for you all. My shorts have basically dried, and I am planning to go and get a few beers to relax and refill my poor bladder! Round two, here I come!

Bet the puddle was fucking massive!! 😂

2 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Bet the puddle was fucking massive!! 😂

Really rather large. I can hold 1.4l so this was a big one! Luckily, the slabs have gaps down the sides so most ran down those. The rest has dried fairly well in the sun. 😄

Just now, jmatthews1995 said:

Really rather large. I can hold 1.4l so this was a big one! Luckily, the slabs have gaps down the sides so most ran down those. The rest has dried fairly well in the sun. 😄

Can we have a pic of just the puddle next time!! I love to see evidence of massive outside pisses! 

4 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Can we have a pic of just the puddle next time!! I love to see evidence of massive outside pisses! 

I'll try, but I am very cautious and nervous about posting stuff. Always have been. I don't trust online presensce much so always worry about people seeing obvious details etc.

• Like 1
Just now, jmatthews1995 said:

I'll try, but I am very cautious and nervous about posting stuff. Always have been. I don't trust online presensce much so always worry about people seeing obvious details etc.

That’s fine!! Maybe if you did it somewhere other than your garden tho……. 😜

• Love 1