This Morning's "Me" Time

Throughout lockdown and the time that's followed, I've been incredibly lucky to be able to work from home, although there are some distractions...

This morning is the first real 'home alone' time I've had since Son came back from college nearly three weeks ago.  With my wife working a normal office day and son working until mid afternoon, I've been working from home.  Actually quite productively, despite the distractions.

Main distraction of course has been pee - partly my own.  I started the day with my normal black coffee and also a pint of juice, it is warm after all.  Warm enough to put a towel on my office chair and spend the time without clothes.  As work passed I found the first drinks hitting my bladder quite rapidly - coffee does that to me, all or nothing.  I wasn't quite ready for full on pee fun, so let out just a little into the upstairs bathroom sink - clamping off and holding until my brain realised that was it and time to stop.

I then had another pint of juice and a coffee, then a pint of water.  By now I was in the mood to hold, and a little horny so started watching some longer desperation clips - some of the Bound2Burst favourites.  Most of them 30 minutes or so.  As I watched I could feel my bladder getting full again.  I sort of had the clips on in the background and keeping a steady arousal going.

Eventually I reached a convenient point in the work - an early lunch then. I turned my attention to the clips and how to best enjoy my moment.  Being a bit geeky, a little while ago I posted that I'd made a sort of male vibrator from a suede work glove which gives a gentle tingle on contact.  As the desperation mounted that touch was working it's magic to keep me hard and holding on.  At the climax of several of the clips I contemplated letting myself release, but hadn't decided how.

I headed downstairs thinking I'd see what was in the washing basket...  and realised there was some washing ready for hanging out. Perfect.  I dragged a pair of jeans out of the basket and a T shirt and put them on - only when I found the buttons and zip on the wrong side realising they were my wife's.  Still they fit snuggly and felt good.

Hanging out the washing was a whole torment - legs crossed and muscles clenched. I contemplated letting myself leak, or sitting on the grass afterwards and letting all out, but could hear the teenage kids next door - and I don't particularly want to have to explain.  I thought about going into the garage and peeing myself on the strip of old carpet, but my son may go in there when he came home.

Then the Pee Challenge idea struck me...  

Back inside I did a quick change - same jeans, but this time a pair of black panties underneath and no T shirt (don't judge, my whole thing is female pee and it helps visualise an imaginary scenario in my mind).  Then ran upstairs (carefully) to write the date on a note.

Challenge 4 which was set last night was to pee into water, and just opposite the washing machine in our utility room is a steel sink. Perfect.  I ran some water into it (huge challenge of squirming and holding myself), then jumped up onto the sink top, making sure I stayed level and legs apart.  Then gradually I relaxed feeling the warmth spread deliciously.  I didn't time how long I was there for, maybe no more than 30 seconds, but the relief felt absolutely amazing.

Results of Challenge are here: https://peefans.com/topic/20010-pee-dare-challenges-and-results/?do=findComment&comment=276465

The position and the jeans did a pretty good job of keeping the puddle contained so even after I jumped down there was no dripping on the floor or running down my legs that I noticed. It's a really warm day and consequently the soft cotton and denim stayed comfortably warm for a while after whilst I enjoyed the moment....

Hope you've enjoyed reading about it - now I'd better get back to work....   And maybe one or two more videos too.

(I know this is the mens section - but if anyone is interested in some of my female desperation and peeing watch list...

https://nl.xhamster.com/videos/frankiewet29-13528022 / https://nl.xhamster.com/videos/clothed-erotic-pee-becky-lesabre-12878128 / https://nl.xhamster.com/videos/truth-or-dare-12662957 )

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how to have fun when working from home alone 🙂 Love it Goose! Thanks for describing it so fully. And ... "don't judge"?! Of course we won't! 

• Thanks 1

I have to add that the rest of the day carried on pretty well too - spent in a generally relaxed state of arousal.  Not on the edge all the time, but the imagery of all things pee not far from my mind.

After the evening meal with the family, son went online with his mates on his XBox, wife was out and I decided on a visit to my local micro-pub.  Thursday night was the night (pre-pandemic) I generally used to catch up with a best mate, and it's a great little (very little) pub.  A converted shop, it's got seating for about twenty inside, and similar outside.

Sure enough my mate was there with a couple of other guys, and my wife joined us for an hour on the way back.  The chat was general stuff - people's work, cars, complaining about the roads, plans for the future - all the usual.  Of course drinking a few pints of beer, bladders were filling up.  The pub has two toilets, with guys upstairs (two urinals and a cubicle) and a single toilet room downstairs which is allocated as ladies and disabled.  Even before pandemic the guys used to use the ladies room out of convenience when it was quiet and no ladies in the bar.  Now with Covid measures in place that is the only bathroom in use - it still feels kind of naughty peeing in a room decorated in a definite feminine style.

After dark though, the world became our toilet. As it got later my wife and one of the three guys I was with left. The girl running the bar called last orders, served us and agreed we could leave the empty glasses near the back door so she went home too.  From that point on it was just us three guys.

At the rear of the bar is a little access road with a hedge on the other side and then just fields, and that hedge was our toilet.  I think we were there for about another hour and after a few pints that meant three pees.  The first was at the hedge with one of the guys a few yards away doing the same.  As we left the three of us enjoyed a moment of relief side by side at the hedge, again spaced a couple of yards apart each.  At one point I got up to pee alone. Walking around the side of the bar, through the tables and chairs laid out on what is really the car park, it was dark and deserted - so I just released a crystal clear jet there against the wall of the bar.

Finally we walked home - reaching one guy's driveway first and then my mate's drive.  We stood outside chatting for about ten minutes. Issues he hadn't wanted to talk about in front of them.  Whilst doing so he casually unzipped and peed by his own gatepost into the plants at the front of his garden. That's nothing unusual for him though, and no comments were made. I did wonder about following suit, but wasn't uncomfortably desperate and waited.  Walking home the desperation increased fairly rapidly and I wondered if my wife had remembered I didn't have keys.  As it was she did...

Let's see what today brings... 

• Love 1