The delivery driver

Wouldn't it be expected when you work for a company named after a major river, you're going to be peeing an awful lot? Packages still need to be delivered and all that water has to go somehwere.

Perhaps the Chinese should call their own delivery service Huang He, literally "Yellow River", so their customers wouldn't be surprised by what shows up at their front door. 

• Haha 2
On 7/23/2021 at 3:35 AM, chieftaindan said:

Thanks for the feedback everyone. 

I don't know if there will be more chapters - unfortunately I don't often get inspired to write. But I certainly hope to return to the workers of Orinoco some day.

If you need ideas of where to continue with the story, I think I can help! For instance, you can discuss what it’s like for the workers to come home and deal with the clothes they’ve been peeing in all day. I mean they have to take them off at some point right? And since these people are really good friends you can expand on that too. Maybe they have to work together and come up with some creative ways and places to pee and wet while they work. 

Another idea would be to talk about some accidents, certain times where customers or goods may have unintentionally been peed on by the drivers.

I was just thinking, I like to hear about a job interview for the company, or maybe a look at the personal lives of the workers. Do they wet at home? in front of their partners? Do their partners join in?

Oooh! How about a non orinoco worker who visits the pub, or maybe a customer who figures if the delivery drivers are going to pee in his front yard, he might as well join them.

Edited by CON2H4
I wrote bar instead of pub, the story definitely says pub.
5 minutes ago, Ajr972 said:

I love all of @CON2H4 ideas especially the job interview one

I don't suppose you've seen Dixie Comet's Job interview vids where the interviewer pees in front of the candidate?

If not, look up "That Pee Girl" on Clips 4 sale.

29 minutes ago, CON2H4 said:

I don't suppose you've seen Dixie Comet's Job interview vids where the interviewer pees in front of the candidate?

If not, look up "That Pee Girl" on Clips 4 sale.

Oh of course I have! That’s what I first thought of. They have a little trepidation about joining the fold after seeing the boss openly strip and pee in front of them it’s very hot

• Agree 1
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...