Some guys taking a leak outside

On 7/25/2021 at 2:24 AM, LemonDelightful said:

Loving that you included a trans guy. There isn't nearly enough content of trans guys pissing, especially naughty pissing. I don't know why, there's something especially hot to me about seeing other trans guys who aren't afraid to be a bit bold with their pissing habits. But regardless of genital configuration, I love seeing men piss outside. This thread is great.

I hope you can try learning to pee standing too some day, LD. Assuming you haven't already. I'm sure you'll love it. 

30 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

There's something so sexy about seeing a guy just letting it flow like this. No holding, just letting his piss come out freely. 

You have been busy seeking out these photos! Thanks!

• Love 2
On 7/22/2021 at 10:32 AM, UnabashedUser said:

Enjoy female fluids as often as I can .

"....After a brief moment of rest, I slide down to savor her pussy and our combination of spendings -- my nose sucking in the fragrances of warm cum, vaginal liquids, female piss, the faint whiff of ass --as I dive into her sopping muff to lick and nuzzle and taste it all."

Here's a pee-and-cum outdoors video I shot early this year...

https://disk.yandex.com/i/YXoA2p5V-Kwh8w

Well done sir. Love to piss outside and of course blow my load outside as well

• Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
59 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Well done sir. Love to piss outside and of course blow my load outside as well

It's all about the fluids, amigo. LOL

20 hours ago, Eliminature said:

There's something so sexy about seeing a guy just letting it flow like this. No holding, just letting his piss come out freely. 

1468430844_th(2).thumb.jpeg.ba7dfbe7727d34d0de3825ce2de9f29c.jpeg790919605_th(1).thumb.jpeg.396a802b4a418c394e9d75ba12b4b9f6.jpegNaked_amateur_guys_187_2.thumb.jpg.de33a34e2f19a38c551ee275f52a6cc3.jpg1919740654_images(6).jpeg.65566c0fe4396720fc6141c2828afb11.jpeg

I always do in the shower, just stand and piss.

• Agree 1

I suppose this is my modest contribution to @Eliminature's collection of potential frigging material ... though I won't be offended if she decides she can't get off to it 😉 

But it is a man (me) peeing outside, and from behind with shorts lowered.

Peeing from behind.JPG

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...