Some guys taking a leak outside

4 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Screenshot_20210721-194035.thumb.jpg.cc0a4e04f5df5e84276487edd0555989.jpg

I'm impressed by how masculine this trans gent looks in the hip, thigh and bottom area.  I wonder how he achieved that? I know hormones are a thing, but surely they can't alter the angle and size of your pelvis? He's not doing too badly with regards to standing to pee with a vulva and again, the lowered trousers! I would advise him, if he was interested, that two hands are better than one.

You can't change your pelvis, but you can play with camera angles and wear a baggy shirt.  

I'm a little surprised your interest in men pissing includes transmen.  Pissing is so related to the genitals than when you keep the body and change the junk it becomes completely different!  

Edited by pussylover
7 hours ago, pussylover said:

You can't change your pelvis, but you can play with camera angles and wear a baggy shirt.  

I'm a little surprised your interest in men pissing includes transmen.  Pissing is so related to the genitals than when you keep the body and change the junk it becomes completely different!  

@pussylover - Don't be confusing your own personal taste with those of another member.  We all have our own unique preferences, tastes and things that turn us on.  As a community our aim is to celebrate, not to critique other members' choices.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@pussylover - Don't be confusing your own personal taste with those of another member.  We all have our own unique preferences, tastes and things that turn us on.  As a community our aim is to celebrate, not to critique other members' choices.

Sorry, my intention was not to critique and I apologize if I came off that way, but marveling in the diversity of interest in peeing.  If you're interested, I just posted a longer explanation of my own kink here: 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, pussylover said:

Sorry, my intention was not to critique and I apologize if I came off that way, but marveling in the diversity of interest in peeing.  If you're interested, I just posted a longer explanation of my own kink here: 

No problem - it's worth reading @Eliminature's profile which would have addressed the surprise at source.

I'm used to business speak where the phrase "I'm a little surprised that you..."  generally can be read to mean "What planet are you on, you must be out of your mind if you really think that...", but of course I accept that it can also be used literally and with no hidden meaning.  All's well that ends well.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

No problem - it's worth reading @Eliminature's profile which would have addressed the surprise at source.

I'm used to business speak where the phrase "I'm a little surprised that you..."  generally can be read to mean "What planet are you on, you must be out of your mind if you really think that...", but of course I accept that it can also be used literally and with no hidden meaning.  All's well that ends well.

Attraction to both men and women is common and completely acceptable.  You're right that I could have worded what I wrote better.  I actually had read her profile and wasn't surprised that she in particular is bisexual, but how bisexuality translates to the peeing kink.

Guest UnabashedUser

Enjoy female fluids as often as I can .

"....After a brief moment of rest, I slide down to savor her pussy and our combination of spendings -- my nose sucking in the fragrances of warm cum, vaginal liquids, female piss, the faint whiff of ass --as I dive into her sopping muff to lick and nuzzle and taste it all."

Here's a pee-and-cum outdoors video I shot early this year...

https://disk.yandex.com/i/YXoA2p5V-Kwh8w

Edited by UnabashedUser
add personal video
Guest UnabashedUser
On 7/22/2021 at 5:08 PM, Eliminature said:

Pissing with your underwear pulled down and then ejaculating. Oh, that's hot!! 

Absolutely. Sometimes I use the waistband to put tension on my balls and shaft for extra sensitivity. Loop the balls through and work the package with one hand while polishing whang with the other.  Cumming standing up is also a fine reward.

On 7/21/2021 at 3:25 PM, Eliminature said:

These photographs have been giving me some inspiration to frig lately. Now, if you are a straight male, I don't recommend you look at these. If you are attracted by or don't mind seeing guys pissing, then proceed.

Screenshot_20210721-185754.thumb.jpg.571c423719fab753a0b9341d8c08b701.jpg

I know it's traditionally frowned upon, but there's something so daring when a gent lowers his trousers and underwear to take a leak. He's not afraid to be brazen and allow the cool air to envelop his lower body. The male bottom and legs get far too overlooked, in my opinion. I like the way the stream is visible for the tallest guy in the centre, here. A man pulling his trousers down to take a leak is sexy, seven men doing it, well...

Out of all the ones you posted so far, this one is my favorite.  Love seeing guys pee outside.  A line of guys standing up and peeing outside while also exposing their butts…that’s hot!

Edited by NortheastPeeFan
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1