Married man’s survival guide

7 hours ago, Zorroblade said:

If married to a woman who flatly is not into pee fetish.  I’m an expert at it, been married for 24 years.  I’m lucky though, as she is a beautiful woman even at 50 years old.  Not overweight but curvy.

As in will never pee as part of sex itself or won't let you even watch her pee? 

4 hours ago, yellowii said:

As in will never pee as part of sex itself or won't let you even watch her pee? 

@yellowii - In point 1 of the OP, @Zorroblade already said that is wife is quite comfortable with peeing whilst he's in the room.

Zorro clearly loves his wife dearly, which is beautiful and he accepts the situation for what it is.  The post is a celebration of his enjoyment, not to pick holes in his soul-mate's preferences (that's me reading ahead to where your question could easily lead).

@Zorroblade - Your wife does indeed sound adorable, and extremely similar to my situation. Wives who we love dearly and respect their personal preferences enough to not try and force our kink upon them.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
23 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@yellowii - In point 1 of the OP, @Zorroblade already said that is wife is quite comfortable with peeing whilst he's in the room.

Zorro clearly loves his wife dearly, which is beautiful and he accepts the situation for what it is.  The post is a celebration of his enjoyment, not to pick holes in his soul-mate's preferences (that's me reading ahead to where your question could easily lead).

I was alluding to:

12 hours ago, Zorroblade said:

But not up close, or showing her stream.

20 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@Zorroblade - Your wife does indeed sound adorable, and extremely similar to my situation. Wives who we love dearly and respect their personal preferences enough to not try and force our kink upon them.

@gldnwetgoose - you hit the nail on the head.  Glad to know I am not alone. It truly is a blessing to be in love.   And glad to share pee experiences with like minded folk like yourself.   Cheers !

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...

@WendyMarty I totally understand your situation, as you can see by my post.  I love naughty pee too, and have even peed in our hotel room (behind the couch or armchair) on several occasions over the years while my wife was in the shower ahead of us having sex.  It's an exhilarating feeling and even makes it feel naughtier having to be sneaky about it.  If you haven't already tried something like this, I recommend.  It makes for great dirty recollections later during sex or masturbation.  

Hang in there and realize it may be better that our spouse does not exactly share our fetish.  Something about wanting something I can't completely have keeps making me chase the fetish that much harder, which is fun!

Big hug,

Z

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Zorroblade said:

Major update.   So my wife discovered accidentally my files that I stored my naughty pee vids and pics.  She waited until after we were done having sex one night, went to the to toilet to pee as usual, and then and told me that she had seen my files while I was there in the bathroom with her.  To my surprise she wasn’t angry, but said she didn’t understand why I liked that.  I told her I didn’t know why either.  She then asked if I wanted to watch her pee, and I of course said yes, even if feeling a bit guilty.  She spread her thighs a bit and I watched as she urinated.   My after-sex limp dick got hard very fast and she certainly noticed and remarked how funny it was that it got me horny (she simply cannot process how it does to me).  
Now the major part of this update.  A week later (and just this past weekend) we went to her niece’s wedding in San Antonio.  The reception was held in a nice hotel on the river walk, and all guests had rooms reserved there. Near the end of the reception, my wife (who was drunk on Corona’s from the open bar) whispered in my ear “I want to go back to our room, pee for you, and then I want you to fuck my brains out.”

I was beyond excited when we got back to our room, and uncertain what she meant by “pee for you” as in where?  This question in my head was answered quickly, when she straight asked me “where do you want me to pee?  I have to go bad”.   After a moment of internal shock, I pulled the long couch away from the wall of the sitting room in our suite, and said how about here.  She dropped her panties from under her dress and mumbled “I can’t believe I’m about to do this” and then sternly whispered “get your phone away, completely.  I’m drunk but not that drunk”.  So I ran and sat my phone on the bed and came back.  She was already lifting her dress and squatting down behind the couch.  Her body was facing in towards the open area behind the couch, and my view from behind I couldn’t see anything but her dress draping down on the carpet.  Within seconds I could hear her pissing.  The sound was surprisingly louder than I expected.  All the naughty pee videos I have seen, it was different being there live.  The hissing and splattering sound seemed so much louder.  She went for a long time, but still from my view I couldn’t see her stream.  But oddly enough that didn’t really matter to me.  Just the sight of her squatting down behind that couch, and listening to her relieve herself was more than enough.   When she was done, she got up giggling and cussing about getting her dress covered in pee on accident.  The soaking puddle behind the couch was massive.  I told her I wanted to go down on her right then, which I did right there on the couch. We went on to have sex, but she was so drunk she didn’t even orgasm which was unusual for her.  After we were done I scooted the couch back in place.  
In the morning, she did her normal routine, went to the toilet to pee.  I would have loved to watch her take her morning pee on the carpet, but I could tell she wasn’t in that kind of mood.  As in not drunk.   So we checked out and drove home.  
And now I have a wife that will naughty pee for me, at least she will if drunk enough.  I’m in heaven.  😊 

Thanks for sharing that story with us! I'm happy for you 😁that's really the best possible outcome. You picked the right woman, judging by her response to the whole situation. Under hotel furniture is one of my favourite places. If any other drunk naughty peeing stories arise in the future I hope you can share those too!

• Like 1

I'm pretty much in the same situation as you, and I handle it the same way you do. To add something new: my wife turned out to be a squirter. I'm not talking about a room soaking flood, but she does lets out small spurts now and then during sex, both when fingered or being licked. I can definitely tell because the overall lubrication changes significantly right after it, and when I'm down on her I can literally need to slurp and gulp. And recent scientific studies show that squirt is technically pee, so I'm handling it as such.

• Hot 1

I also have a situation where my wife is practically not at all interested in these things, but I still feel that things are quite good.

I see and hear a lot of all kinds of interesting things that I like, even though she doesn't cause these situations on purpose..

Edited by W1ll_B
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I'm in a very similar situation. My wife is not remotely into anything pee-related, and has very little patience/tolerance for my kink. But she loves me and very occasionally indulges me.

In our entire (15+ year) relationship, she has never done a "naughty" pee, never peed as part of a sex act, etc. 

During our relationship she has peed outside maybe 5-or-so times, a few times while camping, and once on a hike. She doesn't let me watch. 

She doesn't really like talking about it either. Once in a while she'll mention something pee-related, but if I ask too many questions, or show too much interest, she gets grossed out and changes the subject. So I've had to learn to play it cool.

She pees regularly in the shower; it's always been part of her normal morning routine. She's never been ashamed of that, and usually doesn't mind talking about it, but I still have to be careful not to push too much.

The other day I was in the bathroom with her while she was taking a shower. I was waiting to get in the shower, so she was being quick. After only about 5 minutes she was finished, and I remarked that she was quick. She said "I would've been quicker, but I was actually just standing there peeing for the last minute or so."

Needless to say, her comment made me a little flustered. But she just rolled her eyes and moved on with her morning. Comments like those (along with sites like this) are what gets me through!

• Like 1
  • Hug 3