Married man’s survival guide

If married to a woman who flatly is not into pee fetish.  I’m an expert at it, been married for 24 years.  I’m lucky though, as she is a beautiful woman even at 50 years old.  Not overweight but curvy. 

Here are ways I cope:

1.  I always stop and intently listen when she goes to the toilet.  She has a natural hiss that drives me wild.  I try to act casual, and she regularly goes even if I’m also in the bathroom brushing my teeth or shaving or such.  I see her casually sitting on the pot and peeing very often.  But not up close, or showing her stream. 
2.  I’ve told her how much I love morning sex and how I love how natural her pussy tastes in the morning.  It’s even better when I lay in bed listening to her empty out her morning pee in the toilet, and me knowing I’m about to go down on her.  
3.  Sometimes she has to stop during sex to go pee.  When she comes back and I go down on her she sometimes says “I just peed” and I always say that makes it better.  She shakes her head when I go down, because she can’t comprehend the depth of my pee fetish.  
4.  When fantasizing for my orgasm during sex, I try to recall specific experiences I’ve had with my wife and her peeing.  It usually does the trick.  
5.  I enjoy the naughty pee genre, but of course I would never get my wife to do stuff like that.  But, she has admitted to peeing in a public pool to me on several occasions.  One time while we were at a resort with swim up bar. And when she had to go I encouraged her to just go in the pool and she did. Multiple times.  I don’t think that was overly naughty, but it’s the closest experience of that type I’ve had with her. 
6.  We go camping sometimes and she pees in a metal pot.  At night time it’s too dark for me to see much, but love the way her hiss echoes inside the tent.  And of course sex in a tent is awesome.  
7.  Port-a-potties are the best.  I will stand right beside it while my wife relieves herself.  It is amazing how loud it sounds and those thin plastic walls do nothing to deaden the sound. 

I’ve got more, but thought I’d share what I could think of.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Zorroblade said:

If married to a woman who flatly is not into pee fetish.  I’m an expert at it, been married for 24 years.  I’m lucky though, as she is a beautiful woman even at 50 years old.  Not overweight but curvy.

As in will never pee as part of sex itself or won't let you even watch her pee? 

4 hours ago, yellowii said:

As in will never pee as part of sex itself or won't let you even watch her pee? 

@yellowii - In point 1 of the OP, @Zorroblade already said that is wife is quite comfortable with peeing whilst he's in the room.

Zorro clearly loves his wife dearly, which is beautiful and he accepts the situation for what it is.  The post is a celebration of his enjoyment, not to pick holes in his soul-mate's preferences (that's me reading ahead to where your question could easily lead).

@Zorroblade - Your wife does indeed sound adorable, and extremely similar to my situation. Wives who we love dearly and respect their personal preferences enough to not try and force our kink upon them.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

This is a lovely post - thanks for sharing your experience. As a man married for 31 years next month to a beautiful woman who's not into the kink for her own sake but understands mine and will play because she knows how much I love it, much of what you say rings true. Here's to many more happy years with our wives 🙂 

• Agree 1
23 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@yellowii - In point 1 of the OP, @Zorroblade already said that is wife is quite comfortable with peeing whilst he's in the room.

Zorro clearly loves his wife dearly, which is beautiful and he accepts the situation for what it is.  The post is a celebration of his enjoyment, not to pick holes in his soul-mate's preferences (that's me reading ahead to where your question could easily lead).

I was alluding to:

12 hours ago, Zorroblade said:

But not up close, or showing her stream.

20 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@Zorroblade - Your wife does indeed sound adorable, and extremely similar to my situation. Wives who we love dearly and respect their personal preferences enough to not try and force our kink upon them.

@gldnwetgoose - you hit the nail on the head.  Glad to know I am not alone. It truly is a blessing to be in love.   And glad to share pee experiences with like minded folk like yourself.   Cheers !

• Like 1
  • Love 1