That Scared The Piss Out Of Me

Here's a question - Have you ever had the pee literally scared out of you, or seen it happen to anyone else?

It's something that may have been touched on - but I don't recall it ever being posted as a complete topic.

Those who know me will know that I take no delight in anyone being humiliated, but I'm curious about those times where someone or something has made you jump and either leak or maybe even a full flood.  Or of course seeing it happen to someone else.

As an example, my father-in-law's neighbour out on a stroll when a dog just the other side of a garden gate suddenly lunged barking ferociously... leading to a walk cut short apparently.  I also remember seeing a video which I've never found again of a lady throwing up (maybe drunkenly) into a toilet, and as she did so, a puddle spreading across the floor under her.  I guess that counts too.

But people - what experiences would you like to share (and we will be sympathetic)...

I’ve had a couple of cases but the funniest one was four years ago? Atleast around that time, anyway long story short i was outside near a park looking for a place to piss as i was about to wet myself ’cause beer goes straight thru. I finally found a great bush at the end of the park and walked there, as i got close to the bush and am about take out my dick a woman yells in a really loud voice ”what the hell!!!” And the sheer volume scared the piss out of me literally. It scared me so bad i pissed in my shorts not like fully fully but more than a few drops like half i guess? Turned out there was a woman peeing in the bush and i was so drunk i didn’t notice so i just walked there and she did not like it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I remember seeing a clip of a cctv where a guy got robbed and pissed him self but he dropped his stuff into his puddle of pee and robbers just left it running off. So don’t know if it was all an act or not. But me I get scared but not to the point where I piss my self but to the point where I do need to go. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Albionis said:

I’ve had a couple of cases but the funniest one was four years ago? Atleast around that time, anyway long story short i was outside near a park looking for a place to piss as i was about to wet myself ’cause beer goes straight thru. I finally found a great bush at the end of the park and walked there, as i got close to the bush and am about take out my dick a woman yells in a really loud voice ”what the hell!!!” And the sheer volume scared the piss out of me literally. It scared me so bad i pissed in my shorts not like fully fully but more than a few drops like half i guess? Turned out there was a woman peeing in the bush and i was so drunk i didn’t notice so i just walked there and she did not like it.

Sorry - I did laugh, but that sounds really scary. I hope you got over the shock quickly and the wetting wasn't inconvenient for you!

• Like 2

Best example I have - I was probably 16, and our family would take out annual summer holidays to a small village on the north coast of New South Wales, in Australia (Red Rock, for anyone interested).  My father was a keep fisherman, and he and I would go fishing off the main beach there, usually first thing in the morning.  So there I was, standing thigh deep in the ocean, casting out trying to catch some fish - not all that successfully.  Of course, this is an ocean beach, and waves are rolling in and breaking on the beach; I am standing maybe 15 metres from the shore, on a small sandbank - there was a deeper channel behind me, maybe chest deep - and in front of me, the water quickly got deeper.  I'm watching the waves, of course, and I see a slightly bigger wave coming in... as it approached, I took a few steps backwards, so it wouldn't be so high when the broken, white water got to me.  It was maybe a metre from me, just about where I had been only a second ago, when in the white water, I saw a huge open mouth filled with sharp teeth - either a great white or tiger shark, which are both very common off the east coast of Australia.  I immediately pissed myself... and ran backwards as fast as I could, through the water, and onto the sand.

No more fishing for me that day!

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Maclir said:

Best example I have - I was probably 16, and our family would take out annual summer holidays to a small village on the north coast of New South Wales, in Australia (Red Rock, for anyone interested).  My father was a keep fisherman, and he and I would go fishing off the main beach there, usually first thing in the morning.  So there I was, standing thigh deep in the ocean, casting out trying to catch some fish - not all that successfully.  Of course, this is an ocean beach, and waves are rolling in and breaking on the beach; I am standing maybe 15 metres from the shore, on a small sandbank - there was a deeper channel behind me, maybe chest deep - and in front of me, the water quickly got deeper.  I'm watching the waves, of course, and I see a slightly bigger wave coming in... as it approached, I took a few steps backwards, so it wouldn't be so high when the broken, white water got to me.  It was maybe a metre from me, just about where I had been only a second ago, when in the white water, I saw a huge open mouth filled with sharp teeth - either a great white or tiger shark, which are both very common off the east coast of Australia.  I immediately pissed myself... and ran backwards as fast as I could, through the water, and onto the sand.

No more fishing for me that day!

Fucking hell! Have you ever been back in the sea ever again? I bloody wouldn't!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser

When in the US Navy I regularly flew in helicopters from one small ship to another calibrating electronic equipment on a monthly basis.  The helicopter also delivered mail, spare parts, and picked up and delivered other personnel to their duty ships while at sea.

One day during minimal weather with rough seas, the helo picked up a female Lieutenant who was transferring  back to the states.  

The takeoff and landing was rather rough and I believe it was her first helo ride too, but when we bounced off the deck of a destroyer and had to circle and re-land she pissed her flight coveralls.

None of the men aboard said a word about it and we all pretended that it didn't happen to avoid embarrassing her.

Stuff happens.

Edited by UnabashedUser
vid
9 hours ago, Kupar said:

Sorry - I did laugh, but that sounds really scary. I hope you got over the shock quickly and the wetting wasn't inconvenient for you!

Luckily i was wearing swimming shorts so they dried rather quick so no problem there when people asked i just said i spilled a beer in my lap 😅

• Like 1