The Artist - An illustrated story

56 minutes ago, Gotah said:

Unable to stand upstraight anymore she struggled to reach the top part of the artwork without losing some drops into her panties. Jackie felt how she was dripping. Needles to say, the woman didn't like it! Her bladder's muscles got weaker by the minute and due to the pain the pressure was causing she couldn't work properly anymore. Jackie wasn't able to paint for more than a minute without eventually bending over in agony. She had to leave and find somewhere to relieve herself. But what if someone stole her stuff while she was gone?

S14.thumb.jpg.8f3ec5e60dfcc2d53b623646030059ef.jpg

This was the only reason that was still keeping the young artist from immediately abandoning her spot.
As she stood there pee dancing (in the most obvious way) in the middle of the sidewalk, she knew that a decision had to be made: either leave to find a secluded spot, pee right there where she was as soon as she got a moment for herself - or wet her dungarees in the hopes that noone would notice (...as if). Every one of these options came with a risk and as a sudden spurt of pee kissed Jackies panties she took a decision.

S15.thumb.jpg.7d36a527dd4d171db7aa88e522805aee.jpg
As that little bit of wetness was dripping down her legs she ran away! She opted for probably the most obvious choice and ran away to look around for a safe pee spot, not caring anymore if she got robbed in the meantime.
The woman hurried along the streets clueless. Around each corner Jackie hoped to finally be able to take that much needed piss but her desires quickly vanished everytime. All to exposed, all to crowded, nowhere to go.

S16.thumb.jpg.2f19c6e88dea07bf194ee2ba1db73ed0.jpg
"I want to pee so bad right now!", she whispered desperate. Jackie then stopped and looked. There was nothing all around her. Moaning in pain she started to run again. Little spurts of urine kept pouring out of Jackies wet pussy. A few more minutes and the fight would be lost.
"Hold it, Jackie, hold it! Please hold it!"

S17.thumb.jpg.0372bf0e3767a2e987dbea3321124aa7.jpg

To be continued ...

I love the drawings in this part! Thanks so much for writing and illustrating this story - it's fantastic work 🙂 Hope Jackie gets some relief soon ... I feel for her!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Kupar said:

I love the drawings in this part! Thanks so much for writing and illustrating this story - it's fantastic work 🙂 Hope Jackie gets some relief soon ... I feel for her!

Thanks alot! I'm happy you like it. 

The next part is going to be the big final, so you're all going to witness what will happen!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Fabulous finish @Gotah! And as an aside, I *love* the final drawing! In fact, all the way through you have captured the different states of Jackie's mind - from busy and professional to desperate and worried. And in this last one I can really see the happy, horny Jackie! Love how she's pulling her top aside 😉 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

You are incredibly talented.

I wouldn't go this far but thank you!

1 hour ago, Kupar said:

Love how she's pulling her top aside 😉 

I thought it could be a nice touch. Also I was admittedly a bit horny aswell when I started working on this drawing so I just added a little nipple there so that by the end we get to see all of Jackies intimate parts 😛

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Definitely a great story and the illustrations are a brilliant addition. 

On 8/7/2021 at 1:31 PM, Gotah said:

I wouldn't go this far but thank you!

You are too modest.  I agree with @gldenwetgoose that you are very talented.  The drawings are very accurate with great shading and light/shadows etc - very realistic.  Even the expressions on the face paint their own picture.  I particularly love the drawings of her peeing on the stairs, especially the one viewed from behind with the people at the bottom of the stairs looking up.   If that were me then I would definitely be looking up - if not starting to climb the stairs!

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...