Bonita, Susie, and Jim in a hot tub weekend

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

Where to start? Bonnie, Susie and i have been seriously busy over the past two days
pleasuring each other in oh-so-many ways. It may take several installments to cover
it all so we'll start at the beginning and see how much I can write at one time.

Over here in West Texas  it was July 4th weekend  with fireworks, beer, barbecue
and wet sex -- lots of wet sex -- as we Colonials celebrated the release of our
servitude to the Crown -- Independence Day.

We arrived at Susie's house at noon Monday bearing wine, beer, and a basket full of
goodies intending to spend 2 days in and out of her hot tub and bed. Pulling into her
driveway we see her peeking out of the front window waiting, and greeting us at the
door:

Kisses all around we enter the foyer. Susie, dainty and in her early forties, with short
ash blonde hair, Euro style glasses, full and pleasantly round breasts is dressed in
shorts and a sports bra, sandals. She grabs me by the shoulders and puts a long
smoldering open mouthed kiss on me. Bonnie caresses her arms and kisses her cheek.
It's a good start. I'm hardened immediately.  Bonnie and Susie have worked together
in the same office for a few years and know each other rather well.

"So, hello and I'm so cranked looking forward to this time" Susie says as she ushers us
into the living room  

"Would you like a drink ?Something to eat before we go to the hot tub?"

"Yes please we must stay hydrated", I chuckle, my rod beginning to throb as I
observe Susie's pert nipples poking through her sports bra.

We both accept a tall iced tea as she leads the way to the spa.

As we arrive at the edge of a large jacuzzi equipped tub, Susie says"

"Ive been going over this in my mind trying to think how to start, and I think I want
us to just get naked and get in and see what happens next. If you don't mind Jimmy
and Bonita if you guys would start fooling around together first I will get it together
and slip in and join you, okay? "

Bonnie drops her miniskirt, and her top, panties and  bra and her stupendous titties
flop out as she climbs into the water. I love to see her nipples harden when the water
hits them.  I lower myself into the water next to her and immediately dive onto them,
suckling them and rubbing them together.

Bonnie takes my cue  and begins slow stroking my raging hardon as she positions
herself squatting over it, her pendulous titties swaying over my face, their dark
nipples the size of Toll House cookies (and just as succulent) brushing my chest and
tongue tip.  Susie is still standing by the side of the water naked, her left hand
stroking her shaved cunt slit her other hand slowly tweaking a nipple.

I reach between her pulsing thighs to get my middle finger into Bonnie's  wetness,
and transfer some of her girl juices to her anus which is protruding with anticipation.
Bonnie groans with pleasure as my fingertip slides gently into her pooper, circles its
outer rim, and then goes back to her clit.

Suddenly she releases standing up in full force the entire load of her foaming piss --
deluging my cock and balls as it rushes out of her cuntlips, hissing and burbling
against her pussy fuck hole. She convulsively  grabs the head of my sword, squeezing
as she strokes it furiously and as her flow subsides forcing it against her steaming
opening.  With a groan of pleasure, she lowers herself onto the head of my shaft,
sliding down onto my balls as my searing cock screams into the full depth of her slimy
velvet cunt.  
The head is directly against her cervix now which begins to suck the tip as she grinds
the cock back and forth in a circular motion.

Susie is watching and groaning as she sees my schlong disappearing hard and fast into
Bonnie's dripping snatch, her fingers of both hands fingering her middle aged yet tight
openings, the middle finger of her right hand now rimming out her brown eye. She
moans "Yes fuck her Jimmy fuck her hard"

My hands now wander to Bonnie's ass cheeks and spread them wide, one finger
groping to locate her ever hot and tight asshole.  Gathering some bath oil  for
lubrication I wiggle my middle finger slowly into her clenching butt and begin to
finger fuck it in time to the strokes she is giving to my cock inside her pussy.  She
responds by gripping my finger with her talented anus.

Just as I am about to cum, she grabs the base of my cock and slides it out of her
pussy, repositions it an inch to the rear, and impales it all the way to the balls inside
her anal sphincter.  It's so tight and searing hot I almost cum at that time, but she
grabs my balls and squeezes to forestall my load.

"Oooh she cries, I have to take you out sailor".. and she lifts off my cock which slides
out of her ass with an audible 'plonk'.

She sits down on my groin now, the cock laying inside the buttcrack but not in the
hole. And now she blows  a tremendous fart, which is white hot on the head of my
sensitive tallywhacker.

"Sorry sailor, I had to fart baby. You can go and fuck my ass some more  and cum
now " she laughs as she takes the head and stuffs it back up her grinding asshole.
Susie chuckles at this.

Susie is now standing directly over us as I bend Bonnie over the railing from the rear
watching my cock slide back into her tight butthole, her hands reaching around to
spread open her cheeks. Susie now squats  to the edge, opens her cunt flaps and
releases a flood of foaming hot girl-piss directly onto my cock, balls, and Bonnie's
asshole.

"Jim!" Susie shouts at me:  "When you start to cum TELL ME!"

"YES I'm GONNA CUM" I yell as my cock starts to convulsively eject its sticky cargo
into Bonita's clenching butthole.

This is Susie's cue  to abruptly jam her thumb directly up my asshole which triggers
the cum and I cannot hold back. I can tell that Bonnie has given her directions on
what to do to make me cum. How hot is that --- two women talking about
thumbfucking their man in the ass to make his orgasm. I wonder what other secrets
they have shared.

With Susie's  thumb fucking mine and my dick fucking Bonnie's we both cum hard
into and onto each other -- my sizzling load deposited deep inside her quivering ass
and her girl cum now flowing out of her foaming cunt onto my balls, Susie's  pee
flowing down and into my open asshole spread wide by her thumb.

I slowly remove my dick from her ass now, and she lifts up to a squat over me and
reverses so I can watch her fart out the remains of my cumload, always a kinky treat
after hot anal sex. I continue to slowly rub the clots of cum off Bonnie's  asshole and
into the water as they flow out of her.  This time my cum is mixed with Susie's pee.

Susie turns around and presents her ass to me so I am now  licking both
her cunt, asshole, and Bonnie's. Both of their flavors are distinctly different yet like all
woman.  Susie suddenly cums as my tongue works her tiny yet exquisite clit and her
pussy pours out it's spew onto my face.
"Dear god Jimmy I can't wait to fuck you baby" she murmurs.

This is so fucking good I can't stand it and I almost cum again but I pace myself --
gonna need it all for later.

There is much much more friends. I have to take a break for a while. My cock is like
raw hamburger but it's a good pain.  This dream has become a reality and it's only
going to get better.

Well written super hot story! Made me rock hard reading it and I could picture myself in the story. Was going to ask if this was fiction or actually happened to you but you pretty much answered that at the end! Excited for you and can’t wait to hear where this goes next!

Guest UnabashedUser

Yes from 3 years ago. I have several other true chapters to add to this which will be even hotter. Will try to put one up every monday.  Writing true erotica is a hobby of mine -- i'm a technical writer of  equipment maintenance manuals as a trade. Thanks for reading.  Love to hear when my stories get guys hard and if they cum to them.  Also any photos of cocks pissing or cumming accepted as Bonny likes to see them especially if someone cummed to the story.

Edited by UnabashedUser
mre
Guest UnabashedUser

@bcreed1983

One more quick Bonnie-Jim true tale:

Real Life in the real world

Bonnie and I from time to time make intensive plans to brighten up our sex lives, and this time early in our relationship we decided to make it piss-intensive.

Early in the day one weekend we made sure we both took in massive amounts of liquids -- coffee works well for us as it is a diuretic -- so we always made sure we had a supply of either hot coffee or iced tea handy during the morning.

We planned to wait until one of us was feeling the urge to go, and then we'd go into the bedroom and warm up with an intensive round of pussy lapping.

As I slowly removed Bonnie's panties and spread open her moist labia, I could tell from the swelling of her belly that her bladder was reaching it's limit. She also shooed me away from leaning

my hand on it as she didn't want to spray me prematurely.

My stiff stander had been hardened for an hour beforehand with anticipation, and had been leaking its own special lube of liquid for a while and thus was slippery with moisture which I gathered on a finger and used to massage Bonnie's nipples. She moans and asks me to put some of it on her bunghole, which is usual in our lovemaking as light anal fingering turns us both on.

As I am rimming out her anus with my precummed finger, Bonnie coughs once and a tiny drop of her pee flies out her pisshole and lands on my tongue, which is slowly circling her swollen clit. At the same time her twat contracts and it's own wine emerges, salty and thin upon my heated tongue.

Bonnie convulsively reaches for my ballsack, tugs and grasps the skin between the two eggs in their purse, our usual signal for me to move up and get ready to insert my cock in either of her eager openings. Tonight it's the pussy -- my favorite fuck hole. Although Bonnie does seek my rod in her slickened asshole from time to time, we always try to finish in her pussy as she orgasms the best when she feels my scalding jizzum splash her cuntal membranes.

Tonight we have planned to see if she can pee when she starts to cum. We've tried before, but my massive member in her tightened cootch seems to block the flow of pee until after I've shot my load and withdrawn. Tonight we want the pee to flow while I'm inside her cumming.

"Give it to me.. I'm soo close to peeing I need your cock inside me now" Bonnie moans using her thumb to strip out some of my precum and then rubbing it on my own anus.

I break off my pussyeating expedition and move up. She's on her back, spread wide open and gripping my cock with a deathgrip, aiming it's purple head dripping with lube directly at her pussy opening. With a slight twist, I guide it home and she's so slick and tight it immediately goes in full length. Usually we go slow and ease it in, but not tonight. She wants it all in all the way right now.

Immediately Bonnie begins the fuck. Hard and fast, bucking her ass so my cock slips out all the way to the rim of the head, then down and back in all the way again, my balls slapping against her spread open and clutching asshole, wet with my precum.

Almost as fast as she began, Bonnie now moans that she'd got to pee

"Oh my god get ready, it's coming" she moans. And I feel a slight stream trickle out and run down my balls but then it stops.

"Dear god take it out I have to pee first" she moans, and I slide it out but not all the way. Just the tip remains in, but it's in the outer lips and just a fraction of an inch away from her piss tube.

That's far enough, though and now, unimpeded, the pee flows hard and fast like the fountain of spring cascading down my hardened shaft and all over my flapping balls, flowing like a rivulet down across her opening asshole as she suddenly cums and cums hard, raking my balls with her fingernails, moaning -- "Fuck damn fuck me hard I'm pissing"

I lean back up and slam it home into her clenching cunt again, and the pee stops and she multiple orgasms with each and every slow cock-stroke .. hitting those soprano I'm-cumming sweet vocal sounds that drives me insane.

Bonnie reaches around now and inserts, not too gently, her thumb directly and all the way into my eager asshole, which triggers my cum. Boiling up from the depths of my balls, it screams out my fucktube and into her greedy vagina squirt by squirt --creaming the insides of her belly, her clit, the peehole and running sticky and warm over her asshole. She removes her thumb from my grateful butt and rubs the cum leaking from her over her own anus.

I finish and collapse, pulling my snake out and laying it against her pounding clit as the last clot of cum oozes out onto her. When the last drop of my spew hits it, she moans and releases her last shot of piss, washing the head of my cock for just an instant before we see stars and almost pass out.

After a brief moment of rest, I slide down to savor her pussy and our combination of spendings -- my nose sucking in the fragrances of warm cum, vaginal liquids, female piss, the faint whiff of ass --as I dive into her sopping muff to lick and nuzzle and taste it all.

Guest UnabashedUser

Weekend 3 way part TWO  2-2-2-2-

4th of July hot tub weekend Part 2

It was later in the afternoon and Susie, Bonnie and I are relaxing outdoors by the side of her pool. Tall mineral waters with lemon are what we're imbibing -- alcohol this early in the day dulls the senses and take the lead out of the pencil for amorous activities so we've all decided to abstain while the orgy is in progress.

Susie is on one side of me, Bonnie on the other in a recliner deck chair and we're casually chatting. Of course the entire time we're all fixated on what we're going to do next --all of us naked except for a towel or two for drying off after skinny dipping in the pool.

I'm in a soft-on state - to clarify my cock is in the shape of an inverted U = rounding up, then curving down to the head. Firm yet not full hard or erect. After a couple of stupendous cums earlier in the hot tub, I'm in recovery mode.

Susie reaches over and takes my hand.

"Jim, when Bonnie and I were talking two weeks ago, I asked her that I had always wanted to try something with a guys cock. Did she ask you about that?"

I remember now -- yes. "Yep she sure did. Why don't you refresh my memory though," I kidded her, wanting to hear her talk dirty about my dick.

"Oh well I know you have a long foreskin over your cock and I've always wanted to suck a dick with a long skin on it. But there's a little more.." she hesistated.

"I have nothing against a good blowjob, my friend, " I grinned as her hand wandered underneath the towel to skin back my snake.

"Yes but I want to put my tongue inside the skin, and jerk you off while you pee" she said matter-of-factly.

"I want to feel that hot piss flow out inside the skin as my tongue dams it up and makes it burst out into my mouth"...

Wow she must have worked on this in her mind for quite a while.

Susie continues.

"I want you to pee and then I want to suck you until you blow your entire jizz wad into my mouth around my tongue and I swallow it all for you Jimmy." She looks me right in the eye while she says this, now stroking my cock slowly, her other hand lightly separating my balls in their sack.

My mind now turns dirty as Bonnie has told me she loves dirty fuck-talk.
"You're a born cocksucker, aren't you? Go ahead confess it. You love sucking cock and eating cum"..

'Yes Jimmy I have sucked many cocks and enjoyed every one. But I've never sucked one after it has peed in my mouth."

Now she has slid over and is on her knees in front of the chair, my legs on either side of her chest, her 32 b titties with their hard rubbery nipples swaying. She takes one of them and rubs its nip against my balls and cock, and then takes the forskin and pulls it over one of them, jerks it about a bit, and my precum flows over the nipple.

Now she takes the cock to the other nip and lubes that one as well, stroking me slowly as her other hand pulls down on the ball sack putting tension on it which adds greatly to my hardness.

Now she leans down and pulling the skin far back off the shiny knob of my head, puts her tongue directly under it, right on the man-clit and tickles it with her tongue. She is rewarded with a small gush of precum, grins, and smack her lips.

She adroitly slides the skin back over, covering her tongue and the head of my cock again. Hold the skin at the head, her tongue deep in around the rim and groove, slowly begins a round and round and round motion, tongue tip in the groove, revolving about the shaft. The feeling is incredible --rather like putting a piece of surgical rubber tubing around the rim and rotating it but much much better.

I say: "I'm going to try and pee ". . She responds by moaning mmmm...

I close my eyes and concentrate. Yes my bladder is full and it starts to come now.
Slowly at first, I feel the first drops fall onto her tongue, then out the side of cock skin, running down onto her breast tops.

Then suddenly the floodgates open and full force my piss descends widening out the covering at the tip and catching her by surprise as the cock, propelled by hydrostatic pressure, escapes her tongue and grasp and flops around,spraying her face, ears, and bare tits as she regains it in her hand and clamps her fevered lips once again on it.

Susie coughs, and spits a bit as some pee must have gone down the wrong pipe. But she's a trooper and stays with her maniacal pee blowjob until the flow subsides. I'm very close to cumming.

Knowing my ejaculation is near she swings into full sloppy blowjob mode now, stroking the cock expertly with her lips and entire mouth, masturbating my balls with her fingernails.  Bonnie has been watching and fingering her cunt-slit and now comes over to offer her pussy to my waiting mouth as I dive into into her bearded clam  the smell of her recently fucked-by-me pussy and dripping orifice pushes me over the top and I cum like a freight train, expelling copious amounts of watery yet substantial spunk into Susies's wicked sloshing mouth which she allows to flow out the corners as she convulsively swallows and gurgles.  

As she finishes savoring my liquor I massage her nipples and Bonnie pleases me with just a dribble of pee as my grateful tongue laps her splooge.  

Susie wipes off the remains of my cum dribble from her chin and smiles at both of us: Bonita finishes her orgasm with her finger as I gently rim out her protruding asshole and we all collapse in a pile together, totally satisfied.

Guest UnabashedUser

Hot tube 3 way weekend -- Part 3-3-3-3  Susie's anal preoccupation

Later that evening, as we have partially recovered from the earlier orgiastic orgasms we are discussing all the strange and wonderful sex we've had over the years -- from first gropings and cummings as  teens to the latest 3 way wet pissing adventures just this morning.

Sooner or later the topic of anal sex comes up, as it usually does.

My wife who had not gone beyond fingering her own asshole before we met, is lying on a divan in Susies living room, totally naked and lightly fingering her slit. She does this frequently at home-- finger in her snatch slit slowly wandering about her clit, sometimes dipping into her fuck-hole for a little more lube -- as we watch tv or just talk. Keeping it active for later use.

Most men will do the same if they are home  and the wife/gf allows it. Something about most guy that keeps their hand in their junk when they feel comfortable and want to relax. Most of the time it results in a soft-on -- just feels good to do it.

Susie has on a tiny bikini bottom and t shirt as she's been rustling up some grub in the kitchen over a hot stove and needs some protection from flying bits of oil.

She bends over to serve us some brisket on a roll exposing her ass to me.  I grab it and slide a finger right up her ass crack, pausing to rim out her anal vent. She squeezes her butt cheeks together on it and smiles.

I have not been up her ass yet during this 3 way orgy, but I plan to.

"Hey Susie -- as long as we're talking sex here, when's the last time a cock's been up your asshole? " I say.

"Mmm ... quite a long time Jim. What do you have in mind? " she replies, grinning.

"Oh I think you know what I want to do with your super fine tight brown eye," I tease her.

"Hah! I suspect you want to put your dick up my ass and shoot your cum there," she smiles at me, reaching down now to give my cockhead a friendly squeeze.

Then she gets serious:  "I had a dick up my ass first time when I was 18. In fact, it was before I had one up my pussy,"

"Wow, how'd that happen?"

Susie:  "My boyfriend convinced me it was safer and that the sin was less, so I tried it.
Oddly enough, I came too. Of course  he was playing with my clit while he banged my ass."

"Did he cum in there?" Bonita inquires.

"Oh yes he did and I could feel every wet squirt and that really turned me on " Susie says.

My cock is rock hard now as Susie continues to slowly stroke the foreskin over the head, precum lubing her knowing hand.

Suddenly Susie steps out of the bikini bottoms and bends over, spreading her ass to me. Her fine orifice glimmers in the lamplight, moist from the overflow of her girl juice from her pussy. She takes a finger and pulls on one side of it, and it opens like a small flower revealing it's fluted sides invitingly.

"OMG you have a beautiful asshole, Susie".  I can't help myself. I am a connoisseur of assholes and hers is a winner.

"Shush you hard man. Get that cock over here and get it inside my asshole right now. I need you to fuck my ass Jim."  Susie minced no words as she's suddenly juiced by memories of her first anal fuck.

She bends over the breakfast bar and spreads her legs as I jockey into position behind her and angle my cock up to the opening. Bonita is behind me now with a tube of lube and pumps a bit onto my cock and shaft, massaging a bit onto my balls and my own clenched anus. I think Bonnie's gonna thumb fuck me once I'm into Susie's butt.

Slowly I introduce the head into Susie's tight little orifice, one hand guiding the shaft the other pressing down on the head to get the tip started. Slowly I gain entry until the rim pops into her rim -- then a pause for her ass to get used to it.

Susie: "Ahhh yess Jim go slowly now. Stay still and I will do the humping. I am running the fuck OK? "

You bet it's OK baby.

Susie reaches around and grabs my ball sack between the eggs and tugs it up into her pussy slit, using the skin to masturbate her dripping clit. The extra tension helps my boner stay hard inside her molten oven of her ass.

Slowly Susie presses back onto my cock and it moves further inside her rectum until its all the way.  Then she begins a wiggle and a bump and grind, slow rhythm the cock easing it's way out to just the rim engaging the opening of her hole, then back up inside all the way again.

She begins to gain speed now, round and round then straight in and out fucking the head just missing exit from her clamped asshole as she moans and grinds my ball sack into the front of her cunt. I know her orgasm is very close now and it begins.

"Urrrhhh urrrrhhh ahhhh ahhhh accckkkk acccckkk GODDAMMMm "Susie moans then yells as she impales my cock and I feel the clenching of her asshole begin as she starts to cum

"  FUCK MY ASS JIMMY GIVE IT TO ME UP MY ASSHOLE "  She screams as she goes over the top and then so do I disgorging another fluid load inside and then all over the outside of her bung as she thrusts the head out to receive it. Suddenly as the head leaves her clinging hole she releases another torrent of piss over my balls.

Bonnie's knowing and calloused thumb finds its way up my own asshole and fucks it hard while my dick tosses off her other hand squeezing my grateful nuts.

Bonnie all the time watching and diddling her own cunt and asshole now spreads open her pussy and gives forth with a frothy little stream of girl piss washing the remains of my cum off my cock and Susie's ass, the smell of pussy, cum, and hot asshole filling the room as we all collapse in a pile again.

Guest UnabashedUser

Hot tub 3 way continued:  Susie reveals her fluffer days

It was later in the day when we all awoke from dozing about the pool at Susie's house.
Worn out by 2 days of frenetic sexual activity we needed protein, rest, and mental time off to recover. Nevertheless we all knew that one more round of Olympic fucking would happen before the weekend was over.

Bonnie had a tube of healing aloe she was applying to her various openings which were beginning to chafe from the hundreds of strokes my cock and both Susie’s and my tongues had given them. She hands the tube to Susie who doles out a generous portion to her middle finger and inserts it into her minge and asshole.

"Ahhh that's cooling relief" she murmurs, scooting her bikini bathing suit back up. We're outdoors and have to be careful of neighbors even though there's a privacy fence. We do our naughty stuff inside of course.

Bonnie pours another lemonade and refreshes mine at the same time and sits down on the lounger where she lovingly reaches into my suit and dabs some aloe on the head of my softened pecker.
The pecker reacts slowly to her touch, but I know it'll be hard as ever later when we all go to fucking.

Bonnie:  " Damn I never had a better time guys. I mean it. And I'm a gal whose been around the block a few times."

"I would never have guessed that, " I laughed "Something about all those dirty things you knew exactly how to do to me".

"Oh now what would those be? " Susie winked at me.

"Well, where to start? How about that little thing you do with the tip of your tongue as it circles my butt hole and when it opens up a little you slurp out the sides? "  

"Oh that move,yeah. Let's say I learned it in ass school" she chuckles.

"I think you went to blowjob university too" Bonnie chimes in " and pussy eating college".

"I learned that in college", Susie replies "I had to stay in the Lesbian dormitory. I wasn't a lesbian when I went in, but I certainly knew all about it when I left". She giggles.

"And you already been to Cock High School". I added in.

"I have a degree in CUM". Susie wasn't about to be last-worded.

We all laugh and drink some more.

Susie now moves to go inside and we follow, my hand groping her butt as she sways towards the door.

"So Susie, I ask as she sprawls on the bed now, removing her suit "someone told me you were into making movies? "  
I inquired just to make small talk

"How do you know? Who told you?" She snaps back at me, but not in a harsh way.

"Actually I'm guessing. I confess to watching porn, and you could be a porn star with the moves you've put on us this weekend."

"Well you guess right up to a point my dear. I have made some videos at the semi pro level in Austin a few years ago".

Now my interest and cock are piqued.

"Oh do tell. Please. How did you get started? "

Susie laughs. "Oh the usual way. Met a producer at a party. He loved the way I sucked him off"

I can agree with that – Susie gives great head.

"So he hired you for that?"

"Yes actually I started out as a fluffer --- you know what that is? "

Rather I did, but I'm sure she knew a lot more.

Susie continues:  "It's actually very frustrating. You have to keep a guy hard so he can screw but he's not allowed to cum. In fact, if you're too good they cum way too soon and you're fired. So you have to know when they're getting close but still able to stop."

She's on a roll now, and takes a large black jelly dong from a drawer by the bed to demonstrate.

"You work on the shaft, and balls hesitantly, stay away from the head and the man clit on the bottom of the tip. Don't do a lot of stroking either.  Sometimes apply some suction to the head but not too much."

"So – what happened to that job?" I asked

"I got too good at it and guys were cumming too soon. Also every male crewmember started wanting blowjobs. Pay wasn't worth it." Susie smiles as she takes the jelly dong and strokes her clit with it.

So I have been with a semi-pro. Or is she still amateur? She did get paid, but not as a sex worker. Or is it? Either way she IS damned good about it.

And Zingo, my schlong is now at full attention and roaring to go.

"So Susie what happened after you got fired from your job as a fluffer? Did you do ads for Chap Stick?" I joked

"Silly boy, no" she smiled "I got asked by a free lance video guy to make a quick fuck clip with his friend and his girlfriend. I was young and needed the money. " she quipped

"Oh I've heard that one before", I replied moving now to the bed between Susie and Bonnie who make room and immediately and slowly start to fondle my elephant.

"True is true," she murmurs in my ear.

Bonnie now slowly does one of her award-winner ball maneuvers -- putting her thumb and forefinger between the two stones in their skin purse, pinching the skin, and pulling down in rhythm which in turn slides the foreskin up and down over the extrasensitive cockhead masturbating it.

Susie takes some spit now and rubs it all around the cock rim pausing on the bottom on the man clit where she flick it several times.  My fucktube is responding well to this tender treatment as I casually circle her tiny but succulent nipples.

Susie continues:  " I found that I actually liked, no, not liked, LOVED eating out a woman whose pussy is being actively fucked. And I enjoyed tasting those mixed juices at every stage of the game".

Being the crude guy I am, I had to inquire:  "So when did you acquire a taste for ass? "

Susie: "Probably in the Lesbian dorm, but it grows on you. I'm not in love with it like I am with pussy. But guys like it, and I like to have it done just before a good anal fucking".

By now I'm in fuck-hardness condition as both girls slide down to go to town with their tongues and fingers on my balls and cock and asshole.  I lay back with hands on their heads to control the movements and just enjoy another incredible lucky happening hoping that this will be repeated on another holiday.  #anal #blowjob #fuck #pee #cum #3way

Edited by UnabashedUser
tags
Guest UnabashedUser

The umbrella jar...

After a number of orgasms accompanied by hot pee on the part of all parties, we're all in need of a brief rest and recovery as we regain control  of our senses and catch our breath.

We exit from the hot tub, Susie hands us generously sized bath towels as we stumble towards her kitchen  to get a snack or two and replenish vital fluids.  We've brought cheese, wine, and baguettes as well as other delicacies and enjoy nibbling as our tastes renew from the early round of pussy, cum, pee and hot tub water. It's all good though.

As we're sitting about my eyes wander towards a large ceramic vase type jar by the door, used to hold umbrellas, a cane, a ski pole. It's about 30 inches high, and has an opening of about 12 inches in the center. Looks to me like the perfect place to pee.

Bonnie see me eyeing it, and winks knowingly.

"Yes, I've peed in there before. Let's all work up a good fresh batch and give it all a go as soon as we're ready", she grins.

We empty the jars contents into a small closet, and the girls get naked and try it on for size. Both can fit ass-to-ass which will allow me water them both  between their legs as they pee.  In the mean time Bonnie grabs my cock while sitting on the jar and rubs it hard  against her open pussy while my free hands grope her right boob nipple and my other hand goes right up Susies sopping cunt. Everyone is groaning now, the girls asses together legs spread and fingers busy.

After a few minutes Susies says "I think I can pee.  Everyone get ready".
Bonita agrees and I get my cock in place between Susie's ample pussy lips to aim my stream directly on the tiny bead of her clit.

Bonnie's stream starts first- tentative drops then a trickle blending into a stream and soon Susies starts. My cock is dripping and my flow begins as I pulse it against her clit and then move to Bonnie's for a quick rinsing of hers and her masturbating fingers and then back to Susies again.  Most of the pee goes into the jar, but a good portion is on the tile floor and our bare feet. Feels so decadent and naughty.

Suddenly Susie tenses up and cums hard, her pee rising now as her pussy contracts, fitfully squirting skyward and hitting my nipple. I dive to my knees to tongue her quivering membranes and suck the last drops of piss off her flaps and asshole.

Almost immediately Bonnie cums like a herd of thundering elephants, trumpeting WOWWW in my ear as she grips my head I move over from Susies twat to hers, take her ample clit between my lips and suck it like a small butter bean as the pee strongly flows around my face and tongue and her legs beat a rhythm on my back. My god it smells like pee and cunt here now and we all love that.

We now go back to the shower to rinse off and recover. I think a nap is order so after we clean and dry it's under the covers in Susies' king size bed, me in the middle with two well satisfied and sexy women in my arms on both sides.

Guest UnabashedUser

Bonnie and Susie: Their early pee relationship --before our 3 way --2018--

Bonnie arrives home from work:  " Have some news about Susie today".

Me: Oh? Spill it

Bonnie: This morning she says to me hey let's go over to the Burger Shack for lunch today. My husband gave me coupons 2 for 1. So that's where we went. And the coupons were for those 40 ounce drinks too so you know we both had to pee when we finished eating

Me: Sounds hot to me

Bonnie: You know it. Susie gets up and says she has to pee, and so do I so we go into the bathroom there and took stalls right next to each other.  Already I'm hoping for something to happen and my pussy is starting to get moist  in anticipation.

Me: Go on -- I'm already hard thinking about it

Bonnie:  So I hang my purse on the hook, take down my panties, and sit on the edge of the seat and wait for the pee to start. It's quiet in there so I'm listening for Susie to start peeing too. In a minute I hear the first drops start from her stall and that triggers my bladder  so I start peeing.

Me: Oh the sound of that  makes me so horny babe..

Bonnie: Yes I know that. Susie hears me peeing and then I hear her break loose and hers gushes into the bowl in quick spurts then a hose like flow. I hear a couple of grunts from her, like she says ahhhh ahhh and then a quick little  fart, which makes me laugh a giggle.  From her side I hear her chuckle too.  I know she's listening to me.   Caramba  I am getting horny.

Then the pee slows down and I'm so cunt-hot I slide my middle finger all the way in my  coochie and make those little round circles that I know will get me off right away and BOOM my puss contracts round the finger and I'm seeing stars and cumming  as I listen through the stall wall I hear Bonnie on the other side  moaning a bit and the fapping of her masturbation  and know she's cumming at the same time which makes me have a few more fast contractions and then it's over. Dios mio. I catch my breath and wipe.  

When we leave the stalls and stand in front of the mirrors, washing, there's no doubt: we had both masturbated ourselves to tremendous orgasms listening to ourselves pissing and fingering.  Susie looks me right in the eye as she dries her hands and says:

"You're a bit of a naughty girl, aren't you, Bonnie?" she laughs.

"Oh I think you are too, es verdad? " I grin and wink and then she says:

"We should get together sometime where we would be more comfortable"
And then I say "Yes, yes I'd like that very much. So that's where we're at , Jimmy".

I nod my head and place her hot little hand upon my boner as I ease her hungry nipples between my lips. I can tell that the story has horned her up again as she grinds her box against my free hand, her other hand greedily reaching into my boxers to haul my balls out.  I can't wait to fuck her hard and fast thinking all the time of Susie's gushing twat that I want my mouth on when I cum inside Bonnie's spasming cunt.

bonnieasshole002.jpg

bonnieass2.jpg

Edited by UnabashedUser
pics
Guest UnabashedUser
On 7/20/2021 at 10:39 AM, UnabashedUser said:

Being the crude guy I am, I had to inquire:  "So when did you acquire a taste for ass? "

You never lose your taste for it ...