First time hold pee in work

It's the first time i've been writing here, but today i'm at work and i really need to pee.
I drank a lot of water and now I feel my bladder straining,
I'm two hours away from work should I hang on until then or am I going to pee now?

Reading this 13 hours on, obviously you won't be still holding and I guess not still in work either?

How did it go - did you hang on, did you pee before?

(As you'll see sometimes it takes a while before people see posts - there is a thread https://peefans.com/topic/10299-live-action-thread/?do=getNewComment where people from time to time post and have a real time experience. Again it depends on who's online.

Also you could shout up in chatbox - it's part of what it's there for, although all sorts of conversations take place).

• Like 1

I ended up doing it on the way home, had to stop the car and pee in the street.
it was a long pee but i wish i could have held on until i got home.
i'm thinking about having another pee hold later this week, but i need some advice to get through all the work until i get home.
Can someone help me?

• Like 2

Since COVID happened, there are a few less people in our offices, as they work from home. I now have my own office, and largely uninterrupted except for phone calls.

At first I was just holding... then I leaked a little bit, and wet on the way home

Now I wait till the end of the afternoon and I'm totally busting and try to hold on. Its addictive!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

i like to feel my bladder full, but sometimes it's hard to work like that.
I want to leave the house and come back without peeing, but in the last few hours it's been difficult to hold on.
I want to test myself to see if I can make it through a day at work without peeing.
I want you to decide how much I should drink and when, does anyone want to control me?

16 hours ago, SuiteWhoWets said:

Since COVID happened, there are a few less people in our offices, as they work from home. I now have my own office, and largely uninterrupted except for phone calls.

At first I was just holding... then I leaked a little bit, and wet on the way home

Now I wait till the end of the afternoon and I'm totally busting and try to hold on. Its addictive!

Totally agree its so addictive!! I find it becomes like game of dare, daring myself to keep holding and hoping I don't Totally wet.

8 hours ago, Paulp73 said:

Pace-se e  divirta-se!  4 horas em  Como vai ?

I had to pee in the middle of the work shift, I couldn't hold it anymore
I want to try more in the near future, but I need to improve.