Men: do you pee in your shed or garage?

I like to do it in both. However since neither shed or garage belong to me alone I always have to pee secretly behind random stuff that I find there. I don't mind that at all, makes it all more fun!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hey @pop-a-squat - I have a brick garage separate to the rear of my house, so I can exit through the back door of my house, walk across the rear garden and into the garage.

It’s one of those garages never used for a car, instead it’s full of tools, a freezer, bikes and the like.

I’ve not really counted how many times I’ve let myself get desperate and then sneaked into the garage for a naughty pee (and follow on male ‘destress moment’). 

There have been times I’ve used a bucket to pee into in the garage, other times a watering can and then watered the garden.  I also have a strip of old carpet for my bike and turbo trainer, although that carpet is empty right now. Being empty is perfect, I have on several occasions stripped off and sat on the carpet imagining I have no option but to allow a desperate trickle to hit the soft fibres, then another…

Having read your garage posts @pop-a-squat, I hope my attempts live up to your standards for garage peeing?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Unfortunately my partner doesn't share my pee passion, but I do often pee in the side alley, I do pee in the back of the work van often, usually I park in the middle of the local shop car park and get a real buss hearing people near the van as I'm in the back desperately trying to pee quietly lol

Yes, I've peed in the garage multiple times as well as the shed.  I also peed in our next door neighbours shed once when they were away on holiday.  They only keep a few paint tins in there and they don't lock it.

For my own shed, I have a stack of wood in there for the garden chimenea.  I have peed on that wood stack many times and I have also peed directly onto the floor.

For the garage, it is a garage at the bottom of the garden with a concrete floor and if I'm working down there, then I'm not going to waste time going up to the house just to pee, so I've peed on the walls and floor and also I have set up a pipe so I can pee in one end and it dispenses out of the door.  I have also peed in containers and tipped them outside.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I used to pee in my granny's shed when I was younger. It wasn't like a small wooden thing, this was a proper stone building with a plastic roof about the size of a small bedroom. Me, my brother and my (female) cousins used to play in there a lot and I remember us pissing in there on a few occasions.

• Like 1

I pee in my garage all the time, there are two garage bays attached to my house so sometimes I'll just strip down and walk around both bays peeing as I go, lots of fun that I have talked about on here before.

I do have a shed as well but I just use it for storage and rarely go in there so I havent peed in there yet.  But who knows what the future may bring...

• Like 1

Pee in the garage sometimes, also an old dilapidated barn. I used to live in a busier town and had a shed workshop down the end of the garden, but overlooked by other houses - I cut a hole in it and had an off cut off pipe through it so I didn’t need to go back to the house to pee. Wonder what the people who bought the place thought it was for! 

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser
On 7/22/2021 at 2:07 PM, PixieRyder said:

I am much more comfortable peeing in the corner of the garage (cement floor is broken there  and there is gravel instead)

Reminds me of a pissing game played in my grandpa's old garage with the cracked concrete floor and the gravel showing in the cracks.  I'd piss at one end of the crack and follow it along until I either ran out of crack or pee.  Usually finished with a quick wank once I was old enough to cum, but played this pee in the crack game as a small kid when visiting.

5 hours ago, walanuk said:

Wonder what the people who bought the place thought it was for! 

I am sure they didn’t have too much trouble working it out.

I used to be a volunteer on a miniature railway and I created a urinal in the back corner of the engine shed which was a funnel connected to a 50mm diameter pipe that went through the wall and the end finished just above the ground, then I piled ash from the engines around the end of the pipe and we continued to dispose of ash by adding to the pile with the result being a soak away at the end of the pipe.   All drivers used it regularly.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 7/24/2021 at 9:37 PM, Alfresco said:

I am sure they didn’t have too much trouble working it out.

I used to be a volunteer on a miniature railway and I created a urinal in the back corner of the engine shed which was a funnel connected to a 50mm diameter pipe that went through the wall and the end finished just above the ground, then I piled ash from the engines around the end of the pipe and we continued to dispose of ash by adding to the pile with the result being a soak away at the end of the pipe.   All drivers used it regularly.  

That sounds beautiful.  Do you have a picture? 

From my experience, this is something that many housewives and moms would very much like to encourage as one of the most frequent complaints women have on chat rooms is men and boys tracking into the house from the yard or garage just to pee. It's certainly not much to ask men to just do it out in the garage, compared to the dirt, oil and grease common in garages, does it really matter if they piss there.

• Agree 3
  • Love 1

When I was young and lived at home, all the time. I used to have an old bmw as a project car that I would work on. When the garage door was closed I’d just pee freely on the concrete to the side of where I was working. I loved it. Sometimes it was against the wall, sometimes just right on the floor, sometimes I’d slide from under the car and just pull my cock out and aim towards the corner while still on the ground. The best feeling. 

• Hot 1