Where should I focus on pissing over the next few days?

Indoors options- closets, bedroom carpet, laundry room carpet, basement cement floor, under the dining room table, at work on the bathroom floor or shower, at work in one of the empty rooms, or inside my car 

Outdoors options- in my driveway, neighbors yard by the alley, neighbors yard behind the bushes, in my fenced in backyard, pool deck, on the porch (has to be at night), outside at work, off a picnic table, beside the car, near the trash cans, back porch at the abandoned house on my street 

• Like 1

I've just thought of one for you....   One I'd love to do if I were female.

Now the weather's warm I guess you have a town park near you where people walk their dogs, play and where business people maybe go for their lunches?   My suggestion is that you get really well hydrated to the point of near desperation, then find a spot to sit on the grass.  Just a random spot, where people are passing by, but not right by you.  Then, just sit and read a book, listen to some music, people watch or whatever, but keep drinking water to build up you bladder to bursting.

The important part of the fantasy in my mind is to stay sitting on the grass.  It could be cross-legged, it could be both legs staight out in front. It could be with your knees bent upwards.   When the time comes, when it's getting too painful to hold any more, just start to pee still sitting there on the grass.  No moving which would alert everyone else, no squat, just exactly as you are, but a trickle of hot wee escaping and soaking into the grass below you.

I didn't mention clothing did I?   My obvious thought would be a loose skirt or dress so as long as you're not sitting on it nothing will get wet.  Underwear is entirely optional, as to whether you want to wet it or just spend the whole time without.  Maybe some yoga pants would be your preference?  A dark colour which don't show a damp patch too easily.

The whole key here is to be close to other people but without attracting attention, so when you're done just carry on reading or enjoying to moment (and sipping away for the next time).

Would love to know if you do it and how it goes for you... 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
On 7/20/2021 at 7:32 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

I've just thought of one for you....   One I'd love to do if I were female.

Now the weather's warm I guess you have a town park near you where people walk their dogs, play and where business people maybe go for their lunches?   My suggestion is that you get really well hydrated to the point of near desperation, then find a spot to sit on the grass.  Just a random spot, where people are passing by, but not right by you.  Then, just sit and read a book, listen to some music, people watch or whatever, but keep drinking water to build up you bladder to bursting.

The important part of the fantasy in my mind is to stay sitting on the grass.  It could be cross-legged, it could be both legs staight out in front. It could be with your knees bent upwards.   When the time comes, when it's getting too painful to hold any more, just start to pee still sitting there on the grass.  No moving which would alert everyone else, no squat, just exactly as you are, but a trickle of hot wee escaping and soaking into the grass below you.

I didn't mention clothing did I?   My obvious thought would be a loose skirt or dress so as long as you're not sitting on it nothing will get wet.  Underwear is entirely optional, as to whether you want to wet it or just spend the whole time without.  Maybe some yoga pants would be your preference?  A dark colour which don't show a damp patch too easily.

The whole key here is to be close to other people but without attracting attention, so when you're done just carry on reading or enjoying to moment (and sipping away for the next time).

Would love to know if you do it and how it goes for you... 

Essentially done that with a lady friend of mine. She had a loose skirt and no underwear. There were loads of people in the park behind us. I had shorts on and pissed through the leg, again with plenty of people around.

Back to pop-a-squats original question, I have a thing about derelict buildings so that is my vote.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Walking around your yard on a hot day, let a little bit out at a time as it evaporates. Eventually it all comes out and no one will notice. For women, a urinal just the way guys do it. Totally private in a single use restroom or portable toilet. Going in a crowded men's room is even better!

From your other threads I think the carpets in your house would be redundant.  You've been there already.

Since I've always wanted to leave a sneaky puddle at the office, I'm putting my vote there. If you can leave multiple puddles, even better.

Have fun 😎