Some random pee questions!

Have you ever pissed somewhere naughty at a party? If so, tell me about it! 

How about in a public parking lot? Did anyone see? 

Do you piss in front of friends outside at parties or after a night out? Do they join in? 

What about on public transport? A train or bus? 

Where is the most public place you’ve ever caught someone peeing? 

Have you ever pissed somewhere semi public at a festival or concert? 

Some hypothetical questions: 

Lets say you’re on a cruise and you’re by the pool, there are no bathrooms near the pool, you can piss off a chair or off the cruise balcony, what would you do? 

Where would you piss if you were on a farm? 

Where would you go if you were at a carnival and there were limited restrooms? 

• Like 2

I was once driving into London. I always drink a lot of water when driving and normally find plenty of laybys to stop in. Of course in Central London there was nowhere. I arrived in the multi storey car park and was so desperate that even though it was early evening and broad daylight I stopped the car, stood between the front of my car and the wall and created the biggest puddle of my entire life. There was no way I could have stopped had anyone walked by. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

At a gig in a forest on a gravel area I had emptied my pint cup of beer and the band were in the middle of a brilliant set. There was a very attractive blonde woman to my right and my mate to my left. It was dark and I was confident that they were both so fixated by the band that I could fill the cup right there. I pissed a pint, poured it into the ground and pissed some more. Noone noticed but my mate found it hilarious when I told him. To this day he refers to the gig as the weeing in a cup gig. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Do you piss in front of friends outside at parties or after a night out? Do they join in? 

Lets say you’re on a cruise and you’re by the pool, there are no bathrooms near the pool, you can piss off a chair or off the cruise balcony, what would you do? 

In front of friends at a party - yes.
Not on public transport - well, not yet, anyway
Most public place I caught someone pissing?  At the New Year's Eve fireworks in Sydney, maybe 20+ years ago.  Three very drunk girls staggered to a ling of trees, squatted maybe 15 feet from where I was sitting, and let it go
Have I ever pissed somewhere semi-public?  Yes.
Hypotheticals
Cruise / pool, I would do that
On a farm - just about anywhere, against a tree, on a rock (as a teenager my uncle had a 1,000 acre sheep farm...)
at a carnival - find a semi-discrete place behind a building...

• Love 1

Several times. Most of the time out of necessity as it was urgend. So despite trying to go unnoticed there have been some people driving by on the street or something. But when you have to go you go so i didn't give a fck at that point as it was the only option. All a matter of getting used to it.

Do you piss in front of friends outside at parties or after a night out? Do they join in? 

There is one person who is brazen enough to go literally anywhere without thinking about it so its not that big of a deal for me to just piss aswell. But thats the only one. Just a few weeks ago we've been hanging out on a path behind some large apartment buildings (of which i already pissed in one but thats another story)pretty late, chatting etc.. As i felt the need to piss i turned my back, walked two steps away and started pissing right on the pavement. Diddn't even go for the trees. I didn't say a word and as i finished we casually chatted about this and that again or looked onto our cell phones. No big deal. But considering its just a guy friend or mate there is no arousal involved at all. Its just pure necessity again. If that was a female friend and i could pull this off in front of her that would be a whole different thing. And there is no joining in, when you have to go you go.

Yes, peed on train seats several times for a period of time. When the waggon has no cams and is empty its no problem. Was a fantasy of mine for a long time anyways. Even managed to go on the seats with people inside. As 

Saw a girl peeing on a bus seat.

Probably yes.

It depends. Who am i with, how crowded is it. I'd probably go through my shorts so basically off/on the chair, would probably be a good kick/ turn on peeing in front of everyone without them noticing. Off the cruise balcony when it's nighttime just so i tried it once. If its too crowded id maybe go in the pool itself.

Where would you piss if you were on a farm? 
Most likely anywhere 😁

Where would you go if you were at a carnival and there were limited restrooms?

I'd not use any restrooms, limited or not 😊 I'd find the next secluded or exciting spot. Knowing myself i would have scanned the place with one eye the whole time for a place keeping them bookmarked in my head for later when i'd need to piss. If that was not successful i'd find one spot spontaneusly. The longer the search the easier it is to find a place. Because as the desperation grows the less i care. But then again our classic carnival is mostly on the streets and the funfairs are at least close by so there are enough opportunities.

Edited by Remi
  • Love 2

Yes, a friend was having a birthday party at a club/bar and I was luckily wearing a dress. It was dark and I had to pee so badly and felt a bit horny so I sat on a sofa with my dress up and soaked the cushion through my underwear. 

A few times, most often parking garages. One time someone saw because my friend was with me - we had gone to see a show and the lines were way too long after so we resigned to "wait until home" but once at the car I said I couldn't wait and peed beside the car. She watched as I made a puddle on the ground, and I said she should have relief too but she wouldn't. She made it home but barely.

As posted above, I have, it depends on the friend. I had one guy friend who would join in but he moved away.

What about on public transport? A train or bus
I have on a bus. 

In the middle of a sidewalk (context: late at night and a woman was squat down and peeing while her friends were giggling, obviously the woman was quite desperate)

At an outdoors concert I pissed my pants because I didn't have time to leave to go to a restroom. There were only porta-potties so I wasn't going to go in one of those anyway!

Would piss off a chair or into the chair

Literally anywhere. When I felt the need to go I would push my pants down and squat and water the area. Or if it's a hot day I would wet myself and then the wet would cool me off.

I would probably find a secluded area behind a ride or building and go there. The naughty in me is to say I'd pee on a ride but I'd worry if kids would go on after me and I wouldn't want that to happen. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

I haven't done most of these, but I'll tell ya what, I didn't just catch someone peeing once, they walked to where I was and began pissing in front of me. My family and I were in Belgium, Brussels specifically. We were browsing round a street market and were standing next to a flower vendor stall when the vendor herself, an elderly woman, walked out the stall to the corner where we were and pulled her dress up/panties down and began pissing. Full view of everything, was kinda hard to hide my boner as we scurried away 😳I did pee in the parking lot of my community college a few times after night classes (and the bathrooms were sure as hell open, but what did I care?), but no, no one saw me, despite the lots being a single, flat plateau.

Moving to the hypotheticals, with the cruise ship, if I'm reading the semantics right, I *can* piss off the chair or balcony, I assume this means it's allowed per ship rules? Then off the balcony 100%. Where would I piss on a farm? Anywhere I possibly could, quite frankly 😂The vast stretches of land where from any given viewpoint I'd be a speck at best + all the sheds, barns, and whatnot there'd be no reason to not just whip it out whenever I had to go. Not like the animals aren't doing the same. If I were at some sort of carnival and there were limited restrooms? Probably just retreat to the nearest treeline like most. No treeline? perhaps on the backs of the line of portapotties they usually have rather than actually using them.

• Hot 3
10 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I'm gonna have to answer no to the non-hypothetical questions.  As for the hypothetical cruise, I would piss off the balcony because that sounds like fun to me!  On the hypothetical farm, I would probably either piss on a tree or on the wall of a barn.  Not sure about the hypothetical carnival.  If I didn't have to go too badly, I would probably wait for a restroom to become available.  If there were no restrooms available and I had to go really bad, I would probably try to find a secluded wooded area and piss on a tree.  If I knew there would be no consequences for urinating outside at this carnival, I would forgo the bathrooms altogether and use the trees any time I needed to go!

I have pissed in a garden with my friends and near a tree in a public park

I pee there pretty often but i usually choose a parking spot where they cannot see me

Sometimes

Not yet but definetly want to

On a Sidewalk

No

Off the chair

Anywhere, wherever i am

in corners, im sure there would be some pee corners

14 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Mine will be boring, but I still wanna answer!

1. No because I'm not a party person.

2. No but I've definitely thought about it. 

3. Never peed in front of my friends or family outside of the public bathroom with them. 

4. I don't take the train too often but I cant help but to think it would be easy because local trains don't have cameras!

5. I see men peeing on the side of the road allllllllllll the time! 

6. I've never peed anywhere semi public anywhere unfortunately lol. Also not a concert or festival person. 

7. Between those two options I'd choose the chair because I don't want to take the risk of falling into the ocean lol. If just sqatting and peeing on the deck itself is an option I'll take that. 

8. I've peed on a farm before in one of the horse stalls if that counts. I was a kid and didn't know much better so I guess I'll go with that. Or in a bale of hay somewhere.

9. I would probably try to pee in the parking lot by my car for some privacy!

• Love 1
16 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I hosted a New Year's party in first apartment. I lead by example that men piss off the balcony to the shingled side of the building. Unbeknownst to me the ladies took over the bath tub and I had a surprise the following morning.

Several parking garages and into fenced surface lots from the sidewalk as walking past, keeps my back to traffic. No one that has seen has complained with the exception of an uptight girlfriend that wanted her own bladder relief but wasn't going to attempt it.  

The close circle is not shy about it and often goes in sight of one another or as a group. The most petite of the women uses the term "piss" for her need and lives up to it. 

I have walked to the end of the platform and let loose on the tracks. Never on the vehicles. 

https://goo.gl/maps/fHDkspkC5tEquvEo8

Two women took turns popping squats where the outdoor dining is in the middle of the afternoon. I caught it from one of the piers so didn't have a chance of catching up. A great shame given how forward Norwegian women are.

Into the river from a bridge, dark alleys, accommodating bushes.

Over the side. Pissing while not standing is a bit disorienting to me. 

I enjoy leaving a somewhat visible aftermath. So dry dirt, a wooden floor or wall. 

Since it is a hypothetical, I have always wanted a retired shoot water in the clown's mouth game repurposed into a novelty urinal. Less hypothetical between cars or behind trailers. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 7/18/2021 at 9:36 AM, pop-a-squat said:

1.  I don’t really get to those sort of parties these days. Many years ago as a Uni student I was at a party at a rented student house, bathroom in use and bursting for a drunken pee so stood and pissed in their kitchen sink… twice. 

2.  All the time - I used to (pre pandemic) have to make an hour drive to do some photography work in a city an hour from home, and don’t want to ask for the bathroom every time I arrive. Love the feeling of the fresh breeze - I have a few favourite car parks to choose from. Don’t think I’ve been caught yet. 

3.  I have a friend who is very open to peeing on his way home from the pub. I generally don’t, but never say never…

4.  Not personally, although I've been on a bus with a couple of mates - one of whom has unleashed a full on torrent onto the floor of a bus whilst on the way into town.  I do have a recurring fantasy about a female in a short skirt peeing and playing with herself on a nighttime train journey.

5.  In the same city I mentioned, once walking back to my car and a young lady was squatting in the corner, but the street was slightly higher at that point giving a perfect grandstand view. 

6.  Yes - photographing bands at a small music event or also drinking with friends at a country fair I’m involved with, after dark it’s standard to just walk behind a truck or towards a bush and enjoy the free air. 

7.  Assuming I was in swim shorts I’d probably go for a swim, enjoying the feeling of a painful bladder relaxing as it emptied. 

8.  Everywhere!!!!   If I was female I think sitting on a straw bale would be favourite option. 

9.   At a carnival or festival I think like most people I’d find an alleyway and pee against a wall or bins.  That or against some bushes or trees. Hopefully lots of other people doing the same - and I’m definitely not against trading glances. 

That’s me - and thanks @pop-a-squat for the great questions. 

Edited by gldenwetgoose
Realised I missed a question - public transport
  • Like 3

Some boring answers I'm afraid from me.

I don't think I have. I don't get to parties much these days - at least not the sort where I might want to pee somewhere naughty.

Occasionally - but I don't think I have been seen.

Do you piss in front of friends outside at parties or after a night out? Do they join in? 

No - or if so, I don't remember!

No - never. 

A few times out in the countryside behind a hedge (men and women), but not in a town / city. I don't go looking and to be honest, I'm a country boy at heart..

I'm sure I must have done: sometimes the queues for and state of the portaloos are too much even for a man!

Probably off the balcony if I thought I could get away with it 🙂 

Where would you piss if you were on a farm? 

Pretty much anywhere would be fair game. The livestock do, and if it's arable, well, who's there to worry about it?!

Where would you go if you were at a carnival and there were limited restrooms?

Against a back wall of any building, or against a tree or hedge.

Nice questions - thanks!

• Like 2

Have you ever pissed somewhere naughty at a party? If so, tell me about it! 

Nowhere naughty by @pop-a-squat‘s standards. In a garden at a party I needed to pee, and after checking nobody would mind, I peed in the bushes rather than going inside. At other ones I’ve gone off somewhere outside and peed behind the shelter of a wall.

I’ve peed in a lot of car parks (as we say here), in a corner, against a wall, when about to drive off to avoid having to stop mid-journey, or while walking by and looking for somewhere to go pee discreetly.

Varies. Hasn’t happened to me often.

I’ve peed in sinks on trains, but that’s about it

I was on a date with a girl and a guy peed very openly on the high street. Otherwise, a few times on the platform on the Underground, one in a corner of a passageway leaving a big stream trailing out, the other on one of the open-air platforms further from the centre of town. In bushes at parks a few times.

In bushes, against trees, on knees in long grass. On one occasion in a cold shower by a sauna tent. Really, it depends on the festival: bigger, more organised ones have marshals and security everywhere. Smaller ones can be more relaxed, and, really, I don’t mind being seen peeing so it’s more where I can go without causing general outrage or being fined/kicked out.

Realistically I’d probably go pee in the pool, but I’ve no objection to peeing off the side of the boat if the wind is going in the right direction

I’d just abandon using the bathroom for pee, and unless the weather was dreadful I’d go outdoors and pee up trees and in grass and in bushes. A remember a friend saying how odd it felt to have a horse watching her pee. I expect people who deal with horses end up peeing outdoors often so it was probably nothing the horse hadn’t seen before (though you can imagine the horse thinking, “Oh, right, so that’s how a human does it, I’d always wondered”)

(I heard that one way of getting false positives for doping is if a stable boy or girl takes some kind of medication, pees in the stable, and the horse sniffs at the salt, eats it, and the drug tests are so sensitive that the traces get picked up when the horse is tested)

Behind a wall or in a corner, where I could see from puddles, marks etc that other people had already peed there.

• Like 3

I have not been to that kind of party in quite some long time, but when I was at university, I went to a few parties.  I remember peeing outside in the back yard, but I'm not sure that you could call it naughty as the host had said it was fine and actively encouraged it to reduce the queue for the single toilet.   It was mostly men who peed outside but there were a few ladies squatting as well when they realised it was easier and less time consuming than waiting for the toilet.
I also attended a wedding that was in a marquee and I peed under the table whilst at the meal.

I have done this regularly and still do.   Open air car parks, multi-storey car parks on the parking decks, stairwells and even lifts in the car parks.   I've definitely been seen a few times.

Certainly used to do this - not so much of a party person these days, but if the opportunity arose then I definitely wouldn't hesitate.

Bus, train and ferry.  I have peed on the seat on a train and also on the floor (separate events).  I have peed on the floor of a bus and I've peed on the deck of a ferry.

Probably when a girl came out of a kebab shop and peed on the pavement right by the door and then went back inside.   However, I've also seen people peeing in the street with others walking past.   One favourite was a girl sat on the doorstep of a house, peeing onto the pavement and I stepped in her puddle as she was still making it.

I once attended a classical music concert where people sat on the grass with picnic blankets and had picnics and beverages whilst watching/listening.  I sat at the edge of the blanket and peed into the grass.   Also at an air display (sort of festival), there were temporary urinals - the one nearest the entrance was in full view, so I selected that one to pee whilst the ladies queuing for the adjacent portaloos were watching.    I stood slightly back to give a better view and they were definitely looking.

As someone who has been on a good few cruises, I can say I have peed in numerous places on cruise ships (deck, room balcony, pool, hot tub, stairwell, sofa in a games room, etc.) However, I have not peed off the chair because it would be incredibly obvious what I was doing.  When you say balcony, I can't really picture where there would be a balcony near the pool, but I've definitely peed in the poolside showers and off the balcony of my room (both onto the floor and over the side of the ship).   I can also say that I've noticed ladies get up from their loungers and go into the pools or hot tubs just long enough to pee and then get out again.  I don't know if they think it is discrete, but it is fairly obvious when they have been lying on the loungers for hours, drinking continuously and the only movement they make is an occasional visit to a hot tub for about a minute or so at a time.  I once had two ladies come and join me in a hot tub on cruise ship they climbed down the steps, sat down amongst the people that were already in (I think it was myself and 3 others), stayed there for about a minute and then got up again.  As they were getting out, I asked them if they felt better now and they both laughed!  The other three looked at my quizzically and once the two girls had left I told the remaining companions that the girls must have only come in to pee.   The looks on their faces showed that they hadn't even considered that as being an option.

Wherever I happened to be - that's standard practice for farms.  I would probably make a point of peeing in hay bales or animal stalls though.

I certainly wouldn't go queuing for a toilet.  Most likely behind a lorry, dumpster, bush, or convenient corner.  I haven't really been to carnivals - although I would love to go, I'd spend more time looking for girls peeing than I would watching the actual carnival.

• Like 1
Guest jeanswettingfan

I don't really go to parties, so that ones a no. 

I have done this a few times. Only person watchinf was my GF at the time who enjoyed it lol

I do not. Im pretty private

What about on public transport? A train or bus? 
Nope. Guess Im boring huh?

Not so much caught, but once I was caught in beach traffic and I saw a girl jump out her car and run to the woods, flooding her jeans before she even got halfway there.

I have. An outdoor festival that had a lot of brush and trees. Good times haha

Balcony. I want to see how far it goes lol 

I live on a farm and I piss all over the place but general Im wetting myseld

Where would you go if you were at a carnival and there were limited restrooms? 

Id try to find a bush or something semi covered

• 2 weeks later...

Many times. At a flat Party in Berlin I once used the balcony to relieve myself from 7 stories high onto the bicycles in the patio. Other time other party I pissed in and behind the washing machine. Even made a video of it.

Certainly. Don't really care if anyone sees me. At a college-party a few guys went around the parking lot to find an unlocked car to piss in. But we didn't find any. So we pissed between cars an on the cars.

Certainly! When one guy breaks the ice the others are happy to join in.

Pissed on the seats and floor when drunk. Not on a regular basis though.

Probably during a carnival-like party in Hamburg. Two dudes pissed in the middle of Reeperbahn while everyone else had to go around them.

What's 'semi public'? I pissed in doorways during carnival of cultures in Berlin, in stairwells, in patios...
During a music festival in Poland we decided it wasn't worth walking to the toilets because we were in a really large crowd and getting in and out was quite a hassle. So I asked my friends to make a circle so I could piss on the ground and not hit anyone else. To my surprise six of them joined and we pissed a humongous puddle much to the dismay of our female friends.

Probably off the balcony.

Anywhere. I mean who cares anyway? I pissed in a barn, off the porch, in a shed.

As I pointed out doorways are most convenient to relieve oneself in. It is most common in Berlin Carnival of Cultures to see men anywhere pissing there and lots of wet marks on the walls and puddles on the ground.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 7/18/2021 at 9:36 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I've peed in some mildly naughty places at parties but nothing too wild.  Usually just going into the garden to find somewhere in the shadows.  I'd love to be standing behind something and let go while chatting with others.  My dream of just peeing right in front of everyone will probably remain unfulfilled.  Nights out are easier and I've often shared a bush or tree with mates on a night out.

I've peed on trains and in the station car park afterwards.  Don't think anyone saw me.  I think I was spotted once peeing on a mall escalator.  The look on the ladies face was classic ... I don't think she quite believed what she'd seen.

For the cruise, I'd try to pee off the balcony into the pool but don't think it's realistic.  I'd probably opt for a chair by the pool where a puddle might not be noticed. 

• Love 1