Pool/Beach Pee

31 minutes ago, Mrhapee said:

Maggie where else did your parents encourage you to just go. My parents always told us to pee outside anywhere or in showers/changing rooms. 

In changing rooms would you just pee on the floor, or in a drain, or hidden by a cubicle or corner? Were you encouraged to do it sneakily so nobody would notice?

8 hours ago, d19841 said:

This is perfect way for a woman to pee at a the pool. If it upsets anyone then they should not be going to a public pool.  The pool is the most convenient place to pee for women (and men too).  If your watching children it only make sense to pee in the pool and encourage them to do the same.  

Thanks for these supportive and reassuring words as I sometimes worry a little about the reactions I'll get from my posts.  I agree that the 'convenience' thing provides a perfect excuse for both men and women to enjoy peeing in the pool on purpose! 😉

8 hours ago, Mrhapee said:

I am the same way, I usually pee when get in and always right before getting out of pool. I have always told kids just go in pool, everyone does it. Maggie where else did your parents encourage you to just go. My parents always told us to pee outside anywhere or in showers/changing rooms.  Love naughty peeing 😈

Thanks for your reassuring words too Mrhapee - and it's good to hear that you ALWAYS pee right before getting out of a pool. It's nice for a man to leave a 'gift' of urine in the water for others to swim in.  My parents were quite 'naughty' in the places they encouraged me to just go.  Perhaps it's best if I PM you 😉

13 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Not at all. You’re a good girl, Maggie (kisses you on forehead)

(If I can call you that, when I think you may be older than me…)

PS. I just drank a couple of cups of coffee. I’ll be swimming a bit later, and you can probably guess where my pee is going to end up… feel free to PM me for details

That's a lovely reply Oliver2.  Even as a woman (with grown-up kids who have mostly 'flown the nest') I'd still be happy to be kissed on the forehead and told I'm a good girl as the warmth of pee spreads down between my legs in a pool! 🙂 Must admit I'd like to hear the result of your coffee drinking before swimming so I will PM you.        

On 7/19/2021 at 8:21 AM, Spectacle said:

At the beach, I pee in the water every time. If the water is crowded, I sit in the shallows and pee there.

At the pool, on the other hand ... I also pee in the water every time. I used to not! But now whenever I go swimming, I make absolutely sure that I get out with a perfectly empty bladder. Thanks to the pandemic, I haven't visited a lot of public pools lately, but I have good news on that front. The other day, I went to a water park! Excellent timing with your post, in fact.

To put it briefly: I arrived with a full bladder, left with an empty one, and never visited a restroom the whole time. I think I let out a little bit of piss in every single pool I got into, even the ones at the bottom of the water slides. Practically the entire park had been made into my toilet by the end. It felt weird to be so close to people after isolating for almost a year and a half, but while I might be vaccinated against Covid, anyone swimming with me is still gonna get the full dose of my pee.

Probably more people than not pee in public pools. So you were FAR from alone in your venture.

10 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Thanks for these supportive and reassuring words as I sometimes worry a little about the reactions I'll get from my posts. 

Not on this site surely @Maggie_555 ?     Say anything you like here, and you'll get nothing but positive supporting responses and love.

• Agree 4
5 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Not on this site surely @Maggie_555 ?     Say anything you like here, and you'll get nothing but positive supporting responses and love.

No not here @gldenwetgoose but as you'll know not all pee fetish sites are as friendly as PeeFans. Perhaps I tend to worry too much sometimes! 

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Thanks for these supportive and reassuring words as I sometimes worry a little about the reactions I'll get from my posts.  I agree that the 'convenience' thing provides a perfect excuse for both men and women to enjoy peeing in the pool on purpose! 😉

Thanks for your reassuring words too Mrhapee - and it's good to hear that you ALWAYS pee right before getting out of a pool. It's nice for a man to leave a 'gift' of urine in the water for others to swim in.  My parents were quite 'naughty' in the places they encouraged me to just go.  Perhaps it's best if I PM you 😉

That's a lovely reply Oliver2.  Even as a woman (with grown-up kids who have mostly 'flown the nest') I'd still be happy to be kissed on the forehead and told I'm a good girl as the warmth of pee spreads down between my legs in a pool! 🙂 Must admit I'd like to hear the result of your coffee drinking before swimming so I will PM you.        

Maggie, I would like to hear more about your parents naughty places but I can't PM you, could you message me? Thank you

24 minutes ago, JesseP said:

Maggie, I would like to hear more about your parents naughty places but I can't PM you, could you message me? Thank you

Oops!  Sorry @JesseP (plus @oliver2, @Mrhapee and other guys I was planning to PM) as my inbox is full.  I'm gonna upgrade to Gold membership to solve this problem and will PM each of you when it's done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

At the beach, or in a pool, or even a hot, tub, I usually pee my pants in the water. 

Sometimes at the beach I'll wet myself on land, a squirt every few seconds, so it flows down my legs, instead of creating an obvious stream. 

On 7/24/2021 at 11:40 AM, Maggie_555 said:

Oops!  Sorry @JesseP (plus @oliver2, @Mrhapee and other guys I was planning to PM) as my inbox is full.  I'm gonna upgrade to Gold membership to solve this problem and will PM each of you when it's done.

I would love to hear more about other naughty places you were Encouraged to pee growing up.  I will share also 😉

• Agree 1
14 hours ago, Peevert said:

At the beach, or in a pool, or even a hot, tub, I usually pee my pants in the water. 

Sometimes at the beach I'll wet myself on land, a squirt every few seconds, so it flows down my legs, instead of creating an obvious stream. 

I pee this way all the time while walking on the beach. I do squirts every time I see some exciting view!!! Its also a little more naughty than just peeing in the water!! I will usually wear black shorts so the only thing you 'might' notice is a little shine during and right after. Also, what's strange about walking around on the beach with 'wet' shorts??!!!

• Agree 1

at the beach and at the pool I always pee on my clothes I never go to the bathroom. I love to pee in front of other people without them noticing

Thanks for all the response to this topic-it's a thrill to read and I'm absolutely fascinated by the whole idea !

Personally,I've never had the nerve to do this myself,though I couldn't name one good reason why not. I applaud you people who are a lot more brave than me !😉

On 7/23/2021 at 6:13 AM, d19841 said:

I always pee in public pools and I truly believe most people do too. I've been to countless pools both here and Canada and down south. Everyone's drinking something either water or some cocktails.  The pool deck will be packed and lots of people in the pool too.  But if you go to the washroom, there's rarely anyone in there.  They are all going somewhere.  I personally always feel it's my obligation to see in Pools, public or private and hot tubs or spas as much as possible.

Yeah, if we take the trouble to watch others at a public pool there does seem to be a minority of people who use the toilet facilities. With my personal kink I must admit I'm happy to read of your enthusiasm to add urine to pools of all kinds. "As much as possible" does it for me.  

• Like 1

At the beach, I pee in the ocean basically every time I get in. If I don't want to get wet, the next most common method I use is to sit on a rock or log, discretely slide my dick out one leg of my board shorts, and pee as discretely as I can. Only once, I've tried sitting on a rock, and just letting my pee flow out through my dry suit. It was an exhilerating experience, made more so by my gf sitting next to me, also letting her own pee flow out through her bikini onto the rock. What i've never tried, but really want to, is to kneel in the sand and pretend to look through my bag, while peeing down one leg of my swim trunks.

At the pool, I didn't used to ever pee in the pool, but as I got more into this fetish, I've started doing it more, since it's definitely a thrill. The most daring pee I've done around a pool though was just a couple weeks ago. I was walking back and forth between the parking lot and the pool deck, bringing things in, and had to pee so I started letting little spurts out into my dry board shorts. There were lots of people around, but as i let out more spurts, its became more obvious that there was a wet streak running down one leg of my board shorts since they were orange, so i had to stop before my bladder was empty. I still had to pee though so I stepped into one of those outdoor showers by the pool and released my full bladder into my shorts as the water flowed over me, still in view of at least half a dozen people. I don't think anyone noticed though!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 7/24/2021 at 5:40 PM, Maggie_555 said:

Yes I’d like to hear of your parents places where they went

On 7/23/2021 at 8:03 AM, Mrhapee said:

I am the same way, I usually pee when get in and always right before getting out of pool. I have always told kids just go in pool, everyone does it. Maggie where else did your parents encourage you to just go. My parents always told us to pee outside anywhere or in showers/changing rooms.  Love naughty peeing 😈

I've always preferred peeing in pools to using toilets at pools and told girls to do the same. While I don't really care if boys do so, I always told my boys to either go outside in a private pool or when no one was around, otherwise to just run in and do it somewhere in the changing room.