Well, I gave myself another naughty soaking in the sun lounger, then stayed in the garden until I was dry. Then got invited to an online gaming session, so I ended up totally distracted playing that for most of the evening. Ended up "forgetting" to shower last night so I fell asleep undressed with a pissy little guy down there! 😛 Super naughty waking up this morning a pissy boy! 😛 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

In the sun, pissed shorts/swimwear are usually a very temporary problem.  

Exactly 😄 Hence the extra soakings I gave them. 😛 No one was about, so any slight pee smell (dilute pee as I was drinking A LOT) was not an issue either. 🙂  

I have been wearing  black boxer briefs today. Nice super breathable ones. I have just drenched them squatting in the garden and then pulled my black sports shorts back up over them. Not really much visible wetness and by the looks of it, they are going to dry fast!

These things dry fantastically. Anyone that fancies a good soaking and then re-wetting later on I can definitely recomend boxer briefs with this kind of material.  Ex-officio make a good one that looks similar to the material mine are made out of.

Exofficio.png