How to deal with the naivety of friends without pee fetish?

How do you handle situations in which friends of you act with or talk about peeing stuff in a very naive and unthought way, not thinking about, how it turns you on? For example i dont know that my friends now how much it turns me on when they casually start peeing in front of me while we're in nature or at a festival or stuff like that.. for me its even sometimes hard, to resist touching myself when they just talk about how badly they need to pee ;D .. and to make that thing clear: its not like they can't know what that does with me, im very open with my sexuality and every close friend of mine knows about my peeing kink. Its more like they dont think about it or even dont care.. 

But that often leads to me needing to masturbate badly somehow, regardless how inappropriate it is in that situation. in addition it feels weird to talk to your friends normally right after youve been hiding somewhere to masturbate while remebering how they looked while theyre peeing 😄 

Do my friends have the right to know how it turns me on when theyre doing sth like that, even if that makes so many casual situations akward? Or is it fine when i keep masturbating to their actions while they have no fucking clue what it means to me? 

Do you know these situations? How do you handle it?

Thanks for your understanding and your answers 😘 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

I work as an electrician. I was working at a ladies house, she left me to it while she went out to walk the dog. When she came back she was bursting to pee, we had a brief conversation while she did the pee dance then ran off to the bathroom. I was so turned on, my dick was harder than ever, i left soon afterwards, i drove 100 meters down the road, pulled into a layby whipped my dick out and wanked, i only last seconds before i made a mess.

• Like 2

Perhaps one way to look at it...   Would you rather have whispers going around that they thought you (or me) to be some sort of deviant because of our fascination with something as weird as peeing?

As it is, it seems like you've got a very cool bunch of friends if they are aware, but it doesn't affect the way they treat you or react around you.  Win-Win situation I'd say.

For me it's more the case that there's only one person who's aware - as far as I know - so in every other interaction I have, it's always an innocent comment for me to enjoy. Like when a female friend casually remarks "God I'm bursting for a wee", or talking casually about squatting outdoors.  I think my social circle must be a little stifled, I don't find myself in the situation of girls peeing casually in front of me.  But still living in hope...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Probably not many in my circle of friends share the same urination fascination. Most all the ones who've peed in front of me have done so more out of convenience than anything, though a few liked the idea of exposing themselves to see where that might lead.

Of course, there have been those two or three who seemed to have it at least as bad as me! 😝

• Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Personally, and I may have mentioned this in other threads, I have had to stifle it. I just can't handle casual conversations about it without taking it too far and getting the eye like I'm a creeper. So I just take what I can get and keep it on file for the next time I am alone.

One interesting thing happened a few years ago though. I was in the back of the car with one of my two friends who knows about it and my wife and his fiance, Jaime, were in the front. We were on a fairly long drive back from a day trip and right around the time traffic was starting to snarl a bit she said, "I have to pee pee." Yes she said it like that. She was often dramatic and very unusual. Anyway, my friend said to her, "wow, you might be going in a bush."  She quickly responded with, "I would totally do it."

My wife then offered to pull over and Jaime said, "No it's okay. I'm not at that point yet."  She looked uncomfortable but the rest of the trip went on without further comment. When we got back to my house she got out and danced a little before heading inside and to the bathroom.

Jaime and my friend had a very wild sex life and I always wondered if he had made that comment on purpose knowing it would turn me on. They wound up calling off the wedding and years later I mentioned it to him and he did not remember the discussion. (His current wife pees often but so far nothing more than that!)

I think the point that's coming out repeatedly here is that for most people, pee is just an innocent and natural bodily function - as I've said many times, just like being hungry or tired.  The only slight difference is the taboo around it.  So for 'most' people they may tell us they need to wee just like they may tell us they're hungry.

The issue that 99club has picked up on is someone knowing we have the fetish telling us - but his friend's later response suggests that wasn't the case, or if so was a forgettable issue.

For me, it's not the naivety of other people which is the issue - it's the awareness in me which creates the mental conflict...

I mean, two years ago I was at a large event and happened to find myself standing near one of the staff - an office girl who'd been drafted in to help steward and welcome the guests as they were bussed in.  The first words I spoke to her "Hi, how's it going?" and her first words were "I'm ok, apart from the fact everyone else has disappeared and left me here, and I'm bursting for a wee."  To compound the memory, I offered to take over for a few minutes whilst she went to the toilet and she declined.  Now, I'm at the same event in a week's time and I'm hoping I meet her again - she was incredibly pretty, but very sweet and friendly.  My point is that I can't remember her name but I can remember that moment.

Whereas the rest of the world would tell us they need a wee, or maybe even we catch a glimpse or more of them in the act, it's our minds that store, cherish, fantasise over these sorts of moments and we potentially blow them out of proportion into something they're not.  Is that a bad thing?  No, I'm not saying it is - as long as we can carry on our daily lives and interactions with people around us.

It is a little bit of a curse though, I'll forever be wondering if she was just naively and innocently telling me, like she'd say "I'm good, but wish I'd had breakfast - I'm starving" or was she one of us...?

• Like 4
5 hours ago, weequeen said:

The other day I had an experience like this. I was talking on the phone to my work friend who in the past has openly talked about needing to pee. When in the middle of an interesting conversation she said, "hold on, I have to pee so bad. I'm going to put you on speaker but I'll keep talking," and then about 2 seconds later the sound of her pissing like crazy started, hissing strong stream. she kept on talking without a thought but I was entranced by the sound of her pee. I had to force myself to reply instead of listening fully lol.

Wow! It's a tough call whether to say anything in such circumstances isn't it? How would a "Goodness! You really did need to go didn't you?" have gone down? Or if you were pushing it, following that up with a "That was an amazing sound! I had to force myself to concentrate on what you were saying!".

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I think the point that's coming out repeatedly here is that for most people, pee is just an innocent and natural bodily function - as I've said many times, just like being hungry or tired.  The only slight difference is the taboo around it.  So for 'most' people they may tell us they need to wee just like they may tell us they're hungry.

The issue that 99club has picked up on is someone knowing we have the fetish telling us - but his friend's later response suggests that wasn't the case, or if so was a forgettable issue.

For me, it's not the naivety of other people which is the issue - it's the awareness in me which creates the mental conflict...

I mean, two years ago I was at a large event and happened to find myself standing near one of the staff - an office girl who'd been drafted in to help steward and welcome the guests as they were bussed in.  The first words I spoke to her "Hi, how's it going?" and her first words were "I'm ok, apart from the fact everyone else has disappeared and left me here, and I'm bursting for a wee."  To compound the memory, I offered to take over for a few minutes whilst she went to the toilet and she declined.  Now, I'm at the same event in a week's time and I'm hoping I meet her again - she was incredibly pretty, but very sweet and friendly.  My point is that I can't remember her name but I can remember that moment.

Whereas the rest of the world would tell us they need a wee, or maybe even we catch a glimpse or more of them in the act, it's our minds that store, cherish, fantasise over these sorts of moments and we potentially blow them out of proportion into something they're not.  Is that a bad thing?  No, I'm not saying it is - as long as we can carry on our daily lives and interactions with people around us.

It is a little bit of a curse though, I'll forever be wondering if she was just naively and innocently telling me, like she'd say "I'm good, but wish I'd had breakfast - I'm starving" or was she one of us...?

That's why it is tempting to try and develop some sort of secret code - like a badge, or a masonic-style handshake - that would enable identification without embarrassment. But it's tough to do. Needs to be universally agreed and acted on or it fails (one of those things that relies on the network effect).

• Agree 1
31 minutes ago, Kupar said:

That's why it is tempting to try and develop some sort of secret code - like a badge, or a masonic-style handshake - that would enable identification without embarrassment. But it's tough to do. Needs to be universally agreed and acted on or it fails (one of those things that relies on the network effect).

Apologies for going a bit off topic here... but any secret code or euphemism is always at risk of confusion 😂

Demonstrated ably by comedian Peter Kay in his Car Share series here >  https://peefans.com/topic/11824-post-funny-stuff-here/?do=findComment&comment=281259

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Apologies for going a bit off topic here... but any secret code or euphemism is always at risk of confusion 😂

This is a fabulous clip - I love it 🙂 Sian Gibson's comic timing is just perfect! Thank you for sharing this one ❤

Edited by Kupar

I have a friend who I'm pretty sure I have mentioned my pee kink to and she doesn't seem to mind. One time we were video calling and she said "Hey I have to pee, do you mind if I pee in front of you?" Well I sure as hell wasn't gonna stop her or make a huge deal out of it, but I did say " Haha, I promise not to get turned on." Safe to say she knows about it and openly pees around me when it's convenient. I just get silently turned on and touch myself a little but it's never a big deal, whether she's trying to get something out of me or not.

• Hot 4

A closed mouth doesn’t get fed. They’re your friends, tell them the truth. You maybe a convenient bathroom for them. My friends know of my fetish. My females friends will mention having to pee and then apologize. My male friends will say something like they know I’d love if a certain lady peed on me or in my car or somewhere. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Kupar said:

It's a tough call whether to say anything in such circumstances isn't it? How would a "Goodness! You really did need to go didn't you?" have gone down? Or if you were pushing it, following that up with a "That was an amazing sound! I had to force myself to concentrate on what you were saying!

Not sure how one of those responses would have been reacted to! Probably the first one would be less suspicious - I'll have to weigh my chances next time this happens (because it probably will since she is very open about needing to pee when she does).

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, weequeen said:

Not sure how one of those responses would have been reacted to! Probably the first one would be less suspicious - I'll have to weigh my chances next time this happens (because it probably will since she is very open about needing to pee when she does).

Let us know if you do say anything next time 😊

• Like 1

I strive for these conversations. Not just with friends but with women in general - but of course, the closer you are with them the more they will tell you.

I've heard some great pee and desperation stories from my female friends or colleagues over the years. And of course as a pee fetishist you'd like to know every little detail of the anecdotes they tell you which is not easy since for them it might just be a story about a funny/awkward moment they've experienced so it would be inappropriate to ask them all sorts of intimate questions about the matter. I noticed over the years that it's best if you let them speak and treat it as if it was just a fun little story, while deep inside you try to savor every second of it.

Also, I personally think that telling your friends you're into this might ruin the magic.

For instance, a few years ago I was out in nature with a group of friends when one of the girls needed to pee and was to scared to go into the forest since it was getting dark - and then there was this glorious moment where I could see her grabbing her crotch from time to time. It was something that I never expected to see from her since she's the tipe of woman who rarely loses her composure - and that's what made it so special. Now every time I think about that evening, I'm pretty sure that she wouldn't have done it had she known about my fetish. She's a smart person, she'd probably realize that I would stare at her and enjoy the view. I'm convinced that would make her feel unease and thus keeping her from showing her need to pee.

So, my advice, if you want to confess do it to your male friends only (or female friends if you're a woman) because otherwise you could miss out on the little joys of our fetish.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, The99Club said:

Did she eventually go into the forest?

Sadly not. We all got back to our cars and in the end went for a drink in a bar where she immediately went for the toilet as soon as she got in.

1 hour ago, The99Club said:

Not sure I entirely agree about the closer you are to a woman the more likely she is to tell you. I think it depends on the woman. My experience there is rather mixed.

Of course it depends, but usually you feel much more comfortable telling more private stories to people you know well.

• Like 1

I had a friend who told me he needed to use the bathroom once and at the time I thought he was trying to get a reaction out of me because I was pretty sure he knew about my fetish.  I played it cool though and just responded with, "okay."  If he had specifically said he needed to pee I still would've played it cool, but there's a good chance I would've gotten turned on.  Since he only said "bathroom", I didn't get turned on.