Does anyone else have pee dreams? For years I had a lot of them. Like for example, a toilet shows up in your dream and you try to use it. Or heck, maybe just pee anywhere. One time I dreamed that I peed in a hammock.

But ironically, since I accepted my kink, I've stopped having them as often.

I've heard that some people pee in their dreams and end up wetting the bed irl. That never happened to me.

• Like 3

I sometimes had them in the past. But not often let alone regular.

Either involved me peeing, me and others having to pee or just a group of 'friends' going for a pee. One time i was with a group and i vaguely remember that we rang the door of a strange lady cause one girl had to pee but using the toilet there was deemed too creepy. All i know is that it ended with a few girls heavily peeing on the street of this residential complex.

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1

I had a piss nightmare recently

I was inside of this room, a door behind of me and a toilet in front of me. To describe the room would be something like a dingy corridor like place with nothing but the toilet and door behind of me, a low hanging not so bright light flickering sometimes. I desperately need to go to the toilet for a piss so i start walking over to the toilet yet the room extends further away, forming up something like a corridor. i try opening the door behind of me but it is locked. I can recall running to the toilet yet the corridor just kept on extending further and further making it impossible to even go. I tried even wetting myself. An impossible task to do. I was stuck in this rather unpleasant room with the feeling of needing to go but the toilet keeps on avoiding me going further and further back and cannot wet myself

Luckily I woke up from that.

• Hug 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I often have them as I've stated before I wet the bed every night. I trained my bladder to just release and not wake me up. Since the training I will almost always have a dream in which I will need to pee and I will find a bathroom and use the toilet. At this point I will feel warmth around my crotch area and my lower stomach in my dream and I will realize that I peed my pjs and bed while still in the dream. I guess instead of the brain waking me up it just produces a scenario to allow itself to activate the bladder relief function.   

• Like 1

I normally hate those kind of dreams. For me, it usually involves having to take a piss really bad and not being able to. Either there’s no bathroom or there are tons of people around and I keep getting interrupted. I usually wake up in the exact same state I’d been dreaming; having to take a massive leak.

I’ve had a handful of times where I pissed in the bed. I don’t enjoy that at all. Sometimes in the dream I’m able to piss a little bit but keep being interrupted, and I freak out when I wake up but normally, the bed is dry. I don’t enjoy those dreams.

I’ve had a few dreams in my life of being with a woman who is desperate to relieve herself. Those dreams, I enjoy.

• Like 1

I have pee dreams all the time. Almost all of them involve being in a large public restroom with both men and women. I'm looking for the most exposed urinal so that women can watch if they want to. I don't know why I keep having that one, but that's almost always the case. It's often part of a longer, more involved dream.

15 minutes ago, Simpfan said:

If you fulfilled that while awake, do you think you would still dream about it? It seems like an unrequited fantasy to me.

I don't know. Probably. I've had some pee fantasies come true and I still fantasize about them. Hard to say.  When women come into a crowded men's room during a sporting event or concert, my heart/dick still skip a beat even though my women-in-the-men's-room fantasy has happened in the past.

I have them all the time.   I dream I have to pee really bad for some reason there is never a bathroom around.   I’m usually naked from the waist down sitting in a normal car and I start to pee in the chair.  I alway wake up as I start to piss. My bladder is very full.  I usually make it to the bathroom.  I have had a few times where I have leaked a little out but not wet the bed. Just peed on my thighs a little 

Edited by Sweets
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 7/16/2021 at 2:52 PM, thisisausername85 said:

Does anyone else have pee dreams? For years I had a lot of them. Like for example, a toilet shows up in your dream and you try to use it. Or heck, maybe just pee anywhere. One time I dreamed that I peed in a hammock.

But ironically, since I accepted my kink, I've stopped having them as often.

I've heard that some people pee in their dreams and end up wetting the bed irl. That never happened to me.

ive had a pee dream but I didn't wet the bed. I was passed out after a few beers but before the night ending I remember really having to go pee,  standing up out of my bed and just letting loose on the carpet in front of me. It took me a few minutes to realize what I was doing and then I sort of woke up. I remember it feeling so good to release, just dying to get that piss out.  

I had one last night (or rather this morning). I was in a place, it seemed like a school, and went into a bathroom that was absolutely disgusting. Like poop floating in the toilets that hadn't been flushed down, etc. I found some kind of crack in the floor and peed into that--I remember in the dream trying really hard to aim my stream so it all went through the crack. As I was going out, I saw some people walk quickly in and then immediately leave. One said something about that to use that bathroom would be to risk getting COVID (topical, obviously--but in a bathroom like that in real life I doubt that would be the worst of the germs in there!). I thought that yeah, I really shouldn't have used that, and so later in the dream I saw that there was another, much cleaner bathroom right next to it. I didn't actually end up using that one, though. I think I woke up around that time, with an actual need to pee in real life (though not that bad of one).

• 2 weeks later...

I had a crazy one where I the male weeaboo mafia turned all of the cisgender heterosexual women on a random college campus into mindless anime girl slaves, but all of the LGBTQ students were immune to their brainwashing and anime-ifying technology, so we formed a resistance movement and established a hiding place in a big gender neutral bathroom. I had to pee so I ended up sharing a urinal with another trans girl, and then I woke up. 

• Love 1

I'm not sure this is exactly a pee dream - but certainly pee related.

Background is I spent a week staying in my 'other house', sleeping in a different room (obviously) and different layout.

A few days after I'd got home I was asleep in my own bed and woke up absolutely bursting for a pee. I say woke up, but actually I think I was still fast asleep. First of all there was someone asleep in the bed and I had absolutely no clue who it was - despite having been married to her for 23 years.  If Oscar Pistorius comes up for appeal I could testify.

I sort of gingerly got out of bed.  I say gingerly because in the other house there's a narrow gap between bed and wardrobe, and I didn't want to bang into it. Somehow I found the door,  and found the bathroom (right next to the bedroom in this house, but across a tiled landing in the other).

At night I sit on the toilet (it saves the effort of aiming and is quieter) and I managed to find it - but I'm convinced I was still fast asleep, I could see in the dark night gloom a little glow of the upstairs landing, the other one, and knew I was there (not here) - my mind was telling me there was cool tiled floor underneath my feet, but at the same time I knew I could feel warm carpet.

Eventually by the time I actually had got back in bed I'd worked everything out, but how I didn't piss in a wardrobe or fall down stairs is a mystery.

• Hug 1

I regularly have to get up in the night and it often follows a dream where I've been bursting for a wee and not managing to find a toilet very successfully.  Luckily I've only wet once during adult life but there have been plenty of near misses. 

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I wrote just above about my disorientation going for a night-time pee after travelling...  well it sort of happened again.

Last night was the first night in a week I slept in my own bed (again).  This time I'd been away for four days photographing an event, come home with a cold meaning I'd snore more than usual so slept in the spare bed.  The event involved lots of being back stage and in the wings of stages where events were taking place and different bands were playing, lots of late nights and generally being on the go.

So I woke up needing to pee last night, I was laying in a double bed, with an unknown figure next to me, only the double bed was right at the side of the main stage. A very dark spot, out of the stage lights and behind the side cloth. Hard to explain unless you were there, but if you imagine a stage with a projection screen either side of it, I was just behind that screen out of view of everyone and in darkness.  There's always people milling about - crew, the next band and hangers on etc.

So I lay there for a moment wondering how and where I was going to pee. The need was urgent and I knew I didn't have long.  Problem was I was in my boxer shorts with all these people about, and to add to the disorientation I didn't have my glasses on (obviously) and didn't know where they were.  I was contemplating the fact that I may just have to get out of bed in my boxers infront of all these people, and worse that I didn't know I'd make it to the toilets so may have to just piss on the floor backstage somewhere.

Just at that moment, I began to realise that the stage curtain at my side was in fact my own bedroom curtains, the person in bed with me was my wife and my bathroom was just outside the bedroom door...

Lucky escape I guess from a lot of explaining.

One such dream I had when I was in high school, during my senior year.

I was getting off the bus and heading to my first period class, but as I'm heading there my (then) crush sees me and tells me to follow her. So I get all excited (of course) trying to think as to what she's gonna do.

She leads me in to the school's gym. It's around 07:10 and the gym is dark and empty. We walk to the centre of the gym and I ask her what she's up to, but she just backs off a bit, pulls down her panties, squats, and proceeds to gush piss all over the gym floor. I'm getting rock-hard almost instantly. But at the same time I'm confused, so I ask her, "what's this for?" And she responded with, "I saved it up just for you."

She must have peed for 7 or 8 minutes nonstop, leaving a massive puddle of piss in the middle of the gym.

After that, she walked over to another area of the gym, sat down on the ground, spread her legs, and was like "come on, eat me." And so I did.

I'm not the best at writing stories, but this is basically the best way I've been able to put it.

More recent ones involved T. Swift, whether it's her coming back to her hotel room from a concert and sitting on the toilet. One of the others was her peeing on my face, and the best one was (outside of her hooking up with younger flight attendants from all over western Europe) Swift teasing another girl, peeing on her face, and having sex with her.

I've also extended the "coming back from a show and peeing" scenarios to other celebrities as well, one of them being V. Justice.

Edited by dltq
Guest UnabashedUser
On 8/3/2021 at 4:13 AM, Sweets said:

I have had a few times where I have leaked a little out but not wet the bed. Just peed on my thighs a little 

Time for me to watch your vids again ☺😁😁👍💋