Location! Location! Location!

54 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

An article comparing the various locations in Newcastle city centre that are good for a discreet outside pee. My only complaint about this particular article is that it seems to exclude women - though maybe the male author was trying to be polite and not draw attention to female pissers. Give them some privacy. 

https://thetab.com/uk/newcastle/2017/10/25/pisswatch-what-is-newcastles-best-piss-alley-27553

Without giving your own location away, can you list any good piss locations near you? I can think of a few where I live (I don't live anywhere near Newcastle, but when I visit, I'll see how many of these places I can sluice down).

I have been to Newcastle on a number of occasions and believe me, there is no gender separation in the peeing stakes.   The girls are just as likely to use those alleys as the men and I've witnessed it many a time.   Also, when there used to be a men's public toilet in the Bigg Market, but there were no ladies toilets, the ladies would quite happily make use of the gents.  Unfortunately I never witnessed any as talented as yourself - they always used the cubicles rather than the urinals - but sometimes they didn't bother shutting the door and gave a good show as they hovered over the toilet.

• Like 1

Interesting article.

It's tricky for this country boy to give specific locations. I go into to the city as little as possible, and tbh I don't get out much lol, and round here the number of places for peeing is huge. It's very quiet and there are many empty paths, hedgerows, field edges etc. 

Lovely to see you back on the site by the way 🙂

• Agree 1
  • 7 months later...
On 7/16/2021 at 1:34 PM, Eliminature said:

An article comparing the various locations in Newcastle city centre that are good for a discreet outside pee. My only complaint about this particular article is that it seems to exclude women - though maybe the male author was trying to be polite and not draw attention to female pissers. Give them some privacy. 

https://thetab.com/uk/newcastle/2017/10/25/pisswatch-what-is-newcastles-best-piss-alley-27553

Without giving your own location away, can you list any good piss locations near you? I can think of a few where I live (I don't live anywhere near Newcastle, but when I visit, I'll see how many of these places I can sluice down).

On 7/16/2021 at 2:31 PM, Alfresco said:

I have been to Newcastle on a number of occasions and believe me, there is no gender separation in the peeing stakes.   The girls are just as likely to use those alleys as the men and I've witnessed it many a time.   Also, when there used to be a men's public toilet in the Bigg Market, but there were no ladies toilets, the ladies would quite happily make use of the gents.  Unfortunately I never witnessed any as talented as yourself - they always used the cubicles rather than the urinals - but sometimes they didn't bother shutting the door and gave a good show as they hovered over the toilet.

Just stumbled across this whilst browsing something else...    Now, with son at Uni near there I wonder I'm sure I need to visit him more frequently?  

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
On 7/16/2021 at 10:31 PM, Hamster245 said:

Bristol has its famous street urinals plus many quiet side streets and parks.

Yep,  I've used several street urinals and side streets in Bristol.  Also seen a good few ladies using the side streets.

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Just stumbled across this whilst browsing something else...    Now, with son at Uni near there I wonder I'm sure I need to visit him more frequently?  

Definitely.   But you'll also need to try to arrange to either go out on the Toon (sorry town for none Geordies) with your son and keep your eyes open or go out after you have said bye to him.  If you are going out with your son, I assume you wouldn't want to disclose the desire of seeing the girls peeing? Unless you think he might be interested, in which case a bit of father son bonding could be in order!   If you need to be on your own, then maybe an overnight stay, but not staying with him would be a possibility?    Of course you would also have to consider the situation with your good lady as I dare say she wouldn't be keen on these activities, but would probably want to come with you if you were seeing your son.   If that were the case, then you might be limited to keeping your eyes open when walking between pubs or after you have finished your night out.  If you are lucky, you'll see some people peeing in the open, but you'd have far more luck if you were able to branch out into alleys etc.  

Exactly @Alfresco - we visited a couple of months ago before Christmas and did see some of the joys of a Friday evening on the town - but only up to about midnight when my wife and I got the metro back to our hotel. 
Seeing a few guys standing in doorways and a few merry looking girls (none peeing)was as much excitement as that trip afforded for the pee connoisseur.

A solo trip for a few beers with son before parting company would be more productive in the pee viewing sense I’m sure.  He’s got another two and a half years yet so never say never. 

10 minutes ago, TMN_Femboi said:

Is there anything like this for other towns? Cuz I've been looking around for decent piss spots in mine and those seem to be very rare, so having a proper list of them could be quite useful.

Agreed - I’m not aware of other threads, but if there any then they can be merged here.

A large part of the issue is people wanting to protect their identities - so for example members documenting their experiences ‘in my local town’ without wanting to give away the real location directly.

In general terms reading posts from the likes of Alfresco, if you look at a Google map of your hometown and search ‘nightclub’, and you see a little group of hits - that may well be the area. Think of peoples’ movement patterns after they’ve had a drink. In the pub they’ll more likely use pub toilets - but whilst queuing for a nightclub, or after leaving and getting takeaway food or queuing for a taxi is where they’ll have to improvise the need to pee. So alleyways, doorways, gardens, between parked cars etc at the right time of night may all be good spots. Also guys tend to be a lot less cautious about ‘whipping it out’ when they feel the urge. 

On 2/17/2022 at 10:00 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

A solo trip for a few beers with son before parting company would be more productive in the pee viewing sense I’m sure.  He’s got another two and a half years yet so never say never. 

A trip to the football might be a good excuse to shake of Mrs Goose.😉 A plus if you are a fan is the "Toon" are doing a bit better at the minute.

• Like 1