fanfiction

Sorry if there's already a thread about this but I have to ask:

Does anyone else read fanfiction? Specifically omorashi, watersports, whatever you wanna call it. I've read fanfictions involving certain anime characters and other characters in this category, and I'd be happy to share some of the stories I've found although the fandoms are niche. BUT many of the characters are minors fyi (don't worry about me, I'm a teenager)

The point is, I was just curious about whether anyone else here reads fanfiction like that (about existing characters from a game, anime, etc). Like on wattpad, fanfiction.net, or ao3

35 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

Dragon Ball, uh..... 

Dragon Ball Z..... 

Yeah pretty much just Dragon Ball. 

Nice. It's usually anime/manga for me too. The show called Free! has especially great potential for this genre, as it is a swimming anime... Although the best pissfics I've read were from the minecraft youtube fandom

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 7/16/2021 at 1:20 AM, thisisausername85 said:

Nice. It's usually anime/manga for me too. The show called Free! has especially great potential for this genre, as it is a swimming anime... Although the best pissfics I've read were from the minecraft youtube fandom

I've recently gotten into Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid.