10 minutes ago, Bilove6967 said:

I wasn’t sure if there was a general thread for hotel pissing in real experiences (to be honest, I didn’t look hard because I’m driving and using speech to text), and I just had such an exhilarating experience about 15 minutes ago I had to share right away!

So I had to stay at a pet friendly motel last night with my pup and I’ve been increasingly more interested in pissing in a bed and in a hotel room. Long story short (I’ll add a follow up post with details and clips later today!), I had just pissed on the bed and all over the place, got so turned on I was cumming and boldly decided to wipe some of my cum all over the fucking room. And as I’m doing that, housekeeping knocks on my goddamn door! I asked for a minute, got dressed, pulled off the bedsheets, and dipped! I even saw the two on my way out and they asked if I wasn’t finished. I said all done! And drove away!!!!!

Still catching your breath, I'll bet? I'm wondering how much of this you could have blamed on the dog. 🙄

• 3 weeks later...

A hasty but well-timed exit.  LMAO!  You should have said "Oh, wait, you're right" then gone back in and left a puddle in the middle of the floor.  And, of course, said thank you on the way out.

I agree that grubby hotels are easy to piss in, but who wants to stay at a grubby hotel.  It's so much more fun to mark a nice hotel.  If you can blame it on the dog, even better, but it might need to be a big dog.

• 2 months later...
On 10/8/2021 at 2:00 PM, Carpetpisser said:

I met a girl off Tinder, turned out we both enjoyed naughty pees. We got a room in a cheap motel and spent 2 days just soaking the place down. Lots of beer certainly helped!

That would be so fun!!!  Any pics to share or if not, a detailed recount of some of the naughty pissings would be great!

36 minutes ago, Zorroblade said:

That would be so fun!!!  Any pics to share or if not, a detailed recount of some of the naughty pissings would be great!

No pics, but it was your run of the mill stuff, carpet, wall, couch and the other bed that we didn't use for sleeping. The best one was her laying on the edge of the bed and seeing how far she could shoot her stream. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 10/8/2021 at 3:00 PM, Carpetpisser said:

I met a girl off Tinder, turned out we both enjoyed naughty pees. We got a room in a cheap motel and spent 2 days just soaking the place down. Lots of beer certainly helped!

I need to get a piss buddy from tinder lol. Ive been wanting to do this for a while now with a girl.

1 hour ago, hibillymayshear said:

I need to get a piss buddy from tinder lol. Ive been wanting to do this for a while now with a girl.

If you ease piss into the conversation and joke around about it etc, I've found 70% are receptive to it. Of course your results may vary.

Tinder isn't what it used to be though!

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, peeLIZZ said:

I met several times guys who were ready to rent a hotel room in their own name for I could piss there.

Conditions have usually been such that there is no sex.  The guy looks and at the end I leave or stay for the night without him and leave in the morning.  He can clean it up the next day or leave it as it is.  There are two keys and I can just lock the door in the morning.

Fortunately, you can't find anyone on Tinder or VK (Russian Facebook)

I pissed everywhere, especially when I was alone.  At night on the bed, on the floor, walls, chairs.  On a closed toilet.  In the lobby when I was wearing a mask.  In the elevator.  A couple of times I finally smashed the cups on the floor and once threw the bedside chandelier at the TV.  I think it's all just there are prices at check-out

There were never any problems😇

Nice, Ive been looking into posting an ad on a site like leolist for ladies who have a piss fetish who want to share a hotel room and do naughty pissing together.

• Like 1