Extremely Large Bladders

Does anyone have life experience with huge bladders? I'll be visiting my ex in 2 weeks who has or at least had a very large bladder. Sadly I only saw her pee one time, but it was memorable for all the right reasons and still the primary reason I am a pee fetishist. She was able to fill a medium soft drink cup and a Starbucks tall three times while we were stuck on the highway - about 60oz of pee. I've yet to meet another chick who can come close to her in that department so hoping my visit will be fruitful. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 2
1 hour ago, peefan1000 said:

Does anyone have life experience with huge bladders? I'll be visiting my ex in 2 weeks who has or at least had a very large bladder. Sadly I only saw her pee one time, but it was memorable for all the right reasons and still the primary reason I am a pee fetishist. She was able to fill a medium soft drink cup and a Starbucks tall three times while we were stuck on the highway - about 60oz of pee. I've yet to meet another chick who can come close to her in that department so hoping my visit will be fruitful. 

Would be interesting to watch that