Peeing and wiping

Boys, how many of you sit down when you need a wee?

And girls, how do you wipe? Sitting and reach behind, sitting and wiping frontways or standing/holding toilet paper against your pussy......or not wiping at all?

Boys, do you shake it, wipe it with toilet paper or just put your stodgers back in your pants?

I sit down in the middle of the night when I'm peeing in the dark, and when I might need to go #2 as well. Otherwise I stand. 

When I'm in a bathroom/cubicle alone I tend to squeeze or almost "milk" my penis to try and clear the last bit out. Sometimes I even press on my pants between my legs to squeeze the tube farther down. If I'm at a urinal around other people I generally just hope the foreskin rolling back over the opening gets it clean enough.

• Like 1

I sit down to pee more at home. I never sit down to pee in public. Sometimes men can relax there bladder more and get more pee by sit down on  the toilet. I never shack my dick when I pee at home or public.